House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Ban The User Above You X.X

I ban Teigan for taking so long to realised that the Koshiba and Le Feys are sort of related through adoption

I ban mia, for making it obvious that it took me so long. :p

I ban Teigan for distracting me from doing herbology class with Briar

I ban Mia, because I never liked that class anyway.

I break the rules and double ban mia and teigan for not including a person whose name starts with the letter I in their ban war, so that we could call it (acryonym time) the TIM-war and then in the winter the MIT-war.

Though actually keep it up because its rather amusing.

I ban Daniel for interrupting me and Mia :p

I ban Teiggy for having a sulk when I told her a master plan for two of our characters xD

I ban Tenilee because it was a horrible plan.

I ban Teiggy because it was freaking perfect.

I ban Nicole because she denied me my banage of my sissy, and I think it's cruel :p

I ban Nicole because I love her for complimenting my charries, I work very hard on them xD it takes me hours to do one Bio :tut: which is probably why there are not many of them :r

I ban Tenilee because it takes me lots of hours finishing their bio too and they're not as good as what I expect them to be which is just sad :(

I ban Nicole because once you get into a really good Rp with any of your characters, you learn a lot about them and that helps with bios ;)

I ban Tenilee because she just provided me a very valuable information.

I ban Nicole because I feel like Rping with Andrea, but don't know who she should Rp with :p

I ban Tenilee because I think Andrea can rp with any one of her characters since most of her characters are awesome! :D

I ban Nicole because I think Andrea and Tommy, but it's not going to happen any time soon xD

I ban Tenilee because I think Andrea and Tommy could rp somewhere in the Wizardry World when the holidays take off.

I ban Nicole because I just realised that we could do it in the OOC roleplay section, saying that it's Brightstone weekend or something :r xD

I ban Tenilee because what she just typed was a very good idea although I don't know what relation Tommy would be to Andrea.

I ban Nicole because I just think that it would be funny to see them meet, even if it had no purpose in life xD just them arguing would be quite entertaining.

I ban Tenilee because that is another nice idea and is quite funny too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back