• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Ban The User Above You X.X

I ban Nicole because I'm thinking of starting the Rp right now :r
 
I ban Tenilee because I think that right now isn't a good idea since I'm going to be out of rp range for a week or so and would just be online for only twenty minutes per day due to our retreat tomorrow.
 
I ban Nicole because I'll wait patiently ^_^
 
I ban Tenilee because I think maybe next week would be awesome.
 
I ban Tenilee because I have a bruise and I don't know why...
 
I ban Tenilee because I wanna go to Bella together.
 
I ban Teiggy because we totally should :wub:
 
I ban Tenilee coz that would be totally cool :hug:
 
I ban Tenilee because she seems to have too much energy.
 
I ban Tenilee because i need to reply to one of my RP's and the games forum is distracting me.
 
I ban Tenilee because they are.
 
I ban Tenilee because I'm tired and I want to go to sleep but sadly I can't since I still have one pending thread to reply.
 
iban nicole because she's not sleeping
 
Back
Top