• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Ban The User Above You X.X

I ban Meyke because my cup of ea is just out of my reach
 
I ban Meyke because her character has such an awesome haircut.
 
I ban Leah cause her banner has green on it. :p
 
I ban Vanessa because I had a stressful day, when it was supposed to be fun!
 
I ban Donna because her character has the same first name as my best friend growing up with whom I am unfortunately no longer in touch :(
 
I ban Dre because not being in touch with old friends suck! :(
 
Banned for being in Slytherin. xD
 
Banned for having Unknown blood status.
 
I ban Abathyn because she is a Death Eater and I am not. :cry:
 
Banned for being a Death Eater in Training.
 
I ban Hamza for being a Jonas brother in disguise.
 
I ban Ilana because I didn't go into uni today.
 
I ban Donna because she didn't get me any chocolate.
 
Back
Top