Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clara was invited to a party! And as invited - with a conversation at the table, but at least neatly. Clara was happy to go to the party with her best friend and not spend her time in Ravenclaw's coomon room and she had changed her mind about the pink dress and put on a black dress with glasses. The black color matched her body. Clara's hair was made in circles.

And now the raven went to the Great Hall, dressed in very patriotic colors - a dark black dress and shoes, leaving her hair free over her back. Although she had long and hesitant doubts about her hair, she even wrote to the vectante, who sent an annoying reply with a request not to disturb her about unimportant things. So Clara crossed two fingers behind her back and hurried insecurely into the hall. Upon entering the hall, she went to the dining table to have a meal at the beginning, as she did every year.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio was pretty happy he had invited Clara to the yuleball celebration this year. He was looking forward to having a date for the event, even if they were just going as friends. He was just excited. He felt a little bad that he didn’t have much more formal wear than the shirt he had on, but he was sure that no one would be bothering looking towards him. He knew objectively that Clara was very pretty and he was just awkward, but that wouldn’t matter they’d have fun regardless. He walked into the great hall, and glanced around spotting Clara immediately. He walked over to her, "Hey clara!" he greeted warmly, "You look really pretty!" he took a seat with her.

Clara was drinking the punch and she finaly see her best friend Lumio. ''Hey, Lumio!'' Ravenclaw girl smiled and blushed when he says her compliment. ''Thanky, Lumio! Yo to looking good.'' Clara smiled and she was thinking about what he and she can do but mayby Lumio was a idea and Clara hoped get the dance with him.

Lumio smiled at her. He took a drink and then looked at her ”Thanks Clara,” he said in response but he knew she was likely just being polite. He glanced around the room, watching as people went to dance. He wasn’t much of a dancer, but he was more than willing to do it on that day. ”Do you want to dance?” he held out his hand to her and waited to see what she would say, it would be good to dance with her. They would have fun. It would be a fun dance.

"Are you excited about Holidays? I realy miss my five brothers.!" Clara smiled him and she know that her brother Bill will be home and gave her membaral. @Bill McCarthy. Clara always wanted membaral and that a little ball was so wonderfull and what you forgot then ball was red. "Yes, please! That would be nice!" Clara smiled him and finished her drink.

Lumio nodded, ”I’m looking forward to going to Italy with my mum,” he said with a light smile, ”You have five brothers? Are they all older than you?” they had talked a little about his brother and their respective families but he was unsure if she had brought up all of her siblings. He nodded, he stood up and then held out his hand to let her grab it and then they could head to dance, ”Come on!”

"I never was Italy but sounds fun. Have a grate time!" Clara smiled him and looked to Lumio who was sit with her. "My favorit Brother Bill is older than me and he is 18 years old. He live in Norvegia! Then i have a twin brother Maximilian. And lot of stories of them!" She smiled Lumio and then she take his hand and walk the dance. "Let's go! What the dance will be? Valse?" She asked.

Lumio nodded, he thought it was funny that Clara had a brother who lived in Norway. That was so far away from where they were. ”Do you speak any norwegian?” he asked genuinely curious about if she did. He wondered why her twin wasn’t at the school with them, but they were here to have fun. At the question, ”We can do whatever dancing suits the music” they got to the dance floor and he listened. ”This song is slow enough for a waltz if you want?” he said, ”I don’t know how to waltz, but i’ll give it my best shot,” he told her, sure that she was probably better at waltzing than he was if she suggested it.

"Of course, i speak Norvegian! My brother teach me how to need speak!" Clara enyoied talk with Lumio and she wanded do all night somefhing fun with her best friend and why not? That must be fun."Grate idea!" Clara smiled. "Yes, please! I can teach you this dance and just follow my lead!" Clara answered and slowly started waltz.

Lumio grinned happily, ”That’s so cool!” he told her. He was happy to move into the correct position to dance and nodded at her, ”I can do that, just let me know if I stand on your feet,” he just wanted to know to try and avoid it. He wanted her to have a good time, and though dancing would be good fun, he hardly though him standing on her feet would help it much. ”Thanks for coming with me Clara, this is really fun,”

Clara laughded a little bit and started talk with Lumio. "Sorry!" She apologize bim. "I was hoping not stand your feet." Clara answered Lumio and dancing with him was realy good and she loved spend time with him. "Thanks, for asking me go woth you. i have today realy good time!" Clara smiled Lumio and looked his brown eyes.

Lumio shook his head at her and smiled, ”You definitely won’t,”he assured her, and if she did he wouldn’t let it show. He knew it had been a good decision to come with her and she seemed to agree. He smiled at her with a fond expression, before moving in his dancing to let her twirl under his arm if she wanted to. That was how people danced. Wasn’t it? He wanted to make sure they were doing all of the things that others were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back