Bad Romance

Jade felt quite small amongst the others who were taller. She attempted to greet Maddiie's father, looking up to him she said, "Hello Mr Hollawarth, thank you for letting us visit here. You must be very good at handiwork then, the house doesn't look nearly as ordinary as mine does!" It would be good if they could sit down soon, because she was feeling rather inferior to the others. She went and sat on the arm of the chair she was on before. Then she realised she might get told off, and sat in the chair.

Jacob jogged inside the house, from the back door and noticed his father was home. “Sup pops!” he nearly shouted as he walked over to him, giving his old man slap on his back. It was than he notice the girl that was sitting in one of the big comfortable chairs that everyone was allowed to sit in. “Sweet you brought me a gift!’ he said with a smirk, giving jade that once over, wondering who she might be?

"No problem" he smiled back at Jade. "Please make yourself at home, mi casa tue casa" he said in Spanish, as he grabbed a hold of his son. With a nudge upon his noggin Roswald gave a brief chuckle at his son. "Learn how to approach a young lady than maybe she will notice you." he said giving him a pat on his shoulder. "Well, excuse me all for a bit, I have some matter to take care of." he lean and gave Maddiie a peck on her forehead. He wasn't sure if he really was going to talk to this Alex person just yet, may leave it for later. "Your brother Jon should be on his way, he bringing a friend. Maddiie your in charge." he added as he apparate out of site leaving the young adults and adolescent to get along with each other.

Alex kind of felt a little relieved know that Maddiie's father had left. It seemed somewhat easier seeing as it was just teenagers left there now. He walked back over towards his seat and sat down, looking around at the un familiar surroundings. The place was like a mansion to what he had back at home. He rested his head on the back of his chair. He kind of felt out of place so he decided just to keep his mouth shut and observe what was going on around him.

Maddiie laughed at her brother, and smiled at her father. Once he was gone she saw Alex relax a bit more as he sat back down. Her father wasn't that bad, it was just sort hard being the only girl. "Hey twirp, be nice to Jade, she one of my bestest." she chuckle, as she went back to raid the fridge. Taking out a pitcher of ice cold lemonade she set up front, as she used her wand to set up the drinks just in case anyone wanted any. "Help yourself." she told them, as she sat across from Alex with her own glass. "Are you okay?" she ask him noticing how his mood had shifted a bit.

" Yeah Im alright." Alex said forcing a slight smile, it was hard seeing a working family like this, seeing as his had all gone and he had no one left. Maybe he might have the chance to make him self like one of the Hollawarth's one day and he could fit right in. He pulled out his wand and floated a glass and the pitcher of lemonade over towards him and poured himself up a glass and returned it, without even saying a word. 'I Wonder' he thought to himself as he put his wand away and raised his hand, not touching the glass, but he could see it begin to jiggle and start to move towards his mouth. As it touched his lips he took a sip and let it float back down to the table.

Jade was being a bit quiet as Mr Hollawarth was there. When he had gone she felt she was able to talk more now. She took another sip of her drink. Resting it down carefully on the table, she replied to Maddiie, "Don't worry about it, as long as he doesn't put me on a broom that's on autopilot, I'm ok!" She realised she hadn't been introduced to the boy who she assumed was Maddiie's brother. "Is that your brother Maddiie?" she said not loud enough to be heard by the boy.

Maddiie gave a somewhat smile at Alex than heard what Jade had said. "No trust me he won't." she laughed realising how fun it was Jade to be around with. "Yes this is my brother Jacob or you could call him Jay." Maddiie smiled as she pointed towards her little dork, who seem to have been occupied in a magazine. "Jay, come here and meet Jade!" she called out to him, as he looked up.

Alex smiled ever since he had been approved of being a animagus he could pick things up easier, like scents, his sight was better and his hearing was as well. He heard what Jay had said to his father about getting him a present, referring to Jade. It kind of felt awkward between him and Maddiie at the moment. He couldn't help but think it would be funny to see someone on a broom that flew around by itself. " So jay, your good on a broom, I have heard."

Jay had suddenly been interested in a sports wizaring world magazine, when he heard his sister calling out for him. "Maddiie you don't have to call out I'm right here." he said rolling his eyes, with a false annoying being display on his face. He didn't play it well as he let out a chuckle before he sat in the middle of all three of them, his chair almost position close to the kitchen island. "Hey Jade." he said with a grin playing nice as he winked at her, before his attention was back to Alex. "Yeah I fly! I play on my quitdditch school team, its kind different the games" he explain seeing as his school didn't have houses. There were four team though, and which ever team you made in you played, Jacob played for the crossroads. "I'm on the cross team" he made an x with both his index fingers, proud that he was even on a team. "What do you fly bro? Ya on the team to?" he asked Alex sitting comfortable now.

" Yeah I play for Hufflepuff, i'm there chaser." Alex said with a smile, he would look forward to maybe having a friendly little match with Jay, it would sure be fun and maybe he might get taught a few things, or maybe he could teach him a few things." What position do you play?" He asked hoping it wasn't something like a seeker, then he would be devastated that was the position he wanted to play for but didn't make it because the team already had one.

Jade was interested to hear Jay and Alex talk about Quidditch. She had just started to learn the basics, from Alex actually. She added to what Alex had said. "I'll score the points if you want, but you'll have to brief me on it. And yes Alex, I have practised since we had our little session." It wasn't much of a practice she had had, but it would help her remember exactly how it was done. She could hover above them while they played. She would like to see both of them play quidditch, it would be great fun, while at the same time, she could learn heaps.

"I play beater me and my brother do." Jay said as he grabbed his lemonade cup that Maddiie had served and started to gulp it down. "Sweet you play to." he heard Jade speak, Jacob always liked it when a girl knew how to play the game. It made them more interesting, he wished Maddiie played again, she stop and it just made her looking boring. "Aye I also play keeper when out teammate out, we should deft all play! What you say former team captain?" he asked his sister with a wicked grin.

Maddiie pouted as she was reminded that she was once was Hufflepuff team captain. It had only been temporary but she had taken such pride in that position considering when she first learn to fly she was really bad at it. And just like her brothers she was a beater as well, it was sort of a tradition in the Hollawarth household. If you play quitdditch you do best as a beater, they all had perfect arm strength. Even Maddiie had a good hit, but she had quit during her fifth year, there was no point when she was suffering from a possible life curse and father traveling had done it as well. "No its okay I'll pass, will just watch." she said waiting for them to get up so that she could follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back