Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The trip to her home, well the cottage wasn't long. All she and Alex had to to do was apparate outside of the school and in front of the small courtyard. She had already sent their luggae and duffle bag ahead of time to make it much easier for them. Maddiie hadn't completely talk to Alex much since the night he caught her and Leah disputing. She wasn't sure what to say to him, and even was going to cancel their trip, but she didn't have the hearts to. After all he was still nice to her, spoke to her whenever they were in the common rooms. Other than that she kept silence the last fews day in class, and stayed in her dorm most of the time.

Maybe she was acting childish, she knew she was, she just wanted to be left alone for a while. Sometimes being alone was comforting to her, it made her think about the way she was acting. She even apologise to Alex, still kept her distant but she finally talk to him. "Well that wasn't bad, what you think?" she said with a playful smirk as she open the gates to the cottage.

" It's a very lovely house." Alex said he knew something was wrong, him and Maddiie hadn't been the same since she had a fight with Leah and he tried to break it up and he had become in the middle of it. He felt bad seeing as Leah was his friend and Maddiie was his girlfriend and there was nothing he could do about it. He didn't want to lose them both or either one over this. " You know Maddiie we do need to have a talk. We need to sort all of this out, we hardly talk anymore and it kills me."

Maddiie pouted, she was hoping he just let it go but he was right. "Tonight I promise but now we can't." she said taking out her wand. She was kind of nervous at the moment, this would be Alex first time meeting her family. With a flick of her wrist and several tap to the door it automatically open for them. It may have looked small on the outside but it was spacious, resembles like a miniature mansion. "My brothers should be coming soon so I really don't want them to be brought in all of this." she finally said. "Is that alright with you?" she ask giving him a somewhat smile.

" Yeah that is alright." Alex said as he trailed off, the house was like a mansion on the inside, it was like someone had bewitched it just to look small and like there is hardly anything there, but when you open up the door it is giant." Im just going to say now, I'm sorry though, but I will drop it now." He said trying to smile.

"Alex.." she began to say as a soft sigh exhale from her soft pout. "I think we both know, its not all your fault." she felt bad for the way she was making him feel, it was hurting her in some ways. Or maybe she just wanted this vacation to go well, she wasn't sure really what it was. She still cared about him deeply, but yet confused in where the future held, why did he had to bring this up now. Maddiie felt herself walk towards him, wrapping her arms around his torso. "Please try to be happy at least, I don't want you to be distraught."

" Ok then." Alex said putting his arms around her in return and kissing her on the cheek. He couldn't stand to have a argument with Maddiie he just wanted to sort it all out as quick as possible. Looking around at the house Alex could see that they where the only ones there. " Wheres your family?" He asked feeling puzzled.

Jacob was already there, he was actually in his room, and notice that Maddiie and some guy was with her, what the hell. He watched from the windows for a few minutes, as he came up with a bright idea. He pulled on his Halloween masked, and skipped out the back door unnoticed, choosing the perfect time he went inside his father muggel tool shed as he found a chainsaw his father barley use. With a light chuckle he came back out circling the house with the mask concealing his features. He raised the key to turn the chainsaw on as he let out a evil shrill, best joke ever!

Maddiie heard the loud mechanical device break the sound barrier within the air. She looked passed Alex shoulders and felt her eyes grew weary, "Oh what in the world!" she shouted looking at the unwanted visitor, her mouth a gape open. She felt herself panci, a bit who was that and why wasn't she moving. I mean come on defend yourself woman before you get killed! She notice she was holding her wand, as she pointed towards the figure, "Who goes there, you know your trespassing." she said keeping her composure steady.

Alex couldn't help but laugh, he could tell it was some kind of a joke, who seriously comes out with a chainsaw, unless it is in a poorly animated Muggle movie. His green eyes looked him over, he could tell it wasn't a adult, and with the immaturity of it he could tell it was a child as well. He quickly pulled out his wand and flicked it upwards, bringing the mask towards himself.

Jacob held his roars of laughter to well, that it was hurting his side not being able to laugh. He had gotten a scared out of Maddiie, but the man that was with her was laughing instead of panicing. His masked was even pulled by the use of the man wand, who the hell was this guy anyways and why did he had to ruin his fun. "Hey what gives?" he said turning the mechanical chainsaw off, giving the man a stern look. "Oh, Maddiie is that your new hump buddy." Jacob asked in burst of snickers.

Maddiie rolled her eyes at her brother it figures it was Jacob behind all of this. Placing her wand in her pocket she looked at him, with arms crossed to her chest. "Yes actually it is." she said placing her arms across Alex torso in such a seductive way. She knew this would freak Jacob, out no brother would like to see their sisters pose that way. She even gave him a french kiss across his lips, seeing the disgusting look upon Jacob face. Maddiie laughed it was to much fun, "No this my dovey Alex Fields" she smirked resting her right leg down, were it had been across his stomach area in a fashionable sexy way. "Alex this is my youngest brother Jacob, the quitdditch player." she smiled at her little brother.

Alex stepped forward and extended his right hand out to the boy. " Nice to meet you jacob, Your sister has told me a lot about you." He said, with a smile when he saw the Jacobs face, Maddiie had really ticked him off by posing the way she did with him. He just hoped that he wouldn't be mad at him and try to attack him, like almost any other brother would do if it was his sister doing that.

Jacob gave his sister and Alex a grim look, gross he didn't want to see such display. "Ah PDA much?" he said raising both his eyebrows. He made sorting a vomiting sound, before laughing it off he wasn't much of anal type brother. He didn't much care who Maddiie was with and why, only thing he cared if she got hurt the bastard arse was his. "Likewise." he said to Alex, slapping his hand instead of shaking it. Jacob than turn to go put the chainsaw away, he didn't want to get in trouble, he knew his father would be coming home any time soon. "Madz just to let ya know dads should be coming soon!" he called out back disappearing into the shed.

Jade had been invited by Maddiie to her house, during the holidays. She was dressed in muggle clothes, but it shouldn't matter, she was a half blood anyway. She knocked on the door to check whether she was there.

"Thanks for the heads up!" she shouted out the front door as she walked back in with Alex. She had already told her father about Alex, and that she was bringing him home. She even mention a few other friends she had invited, Maddiie was actually planning a little get together. She had invited Jade, Hadan, a few of those from school and Hadan a old childhood friend. She knew Kasey may come by, with their parents dating she making a good effort to get along with her, after all they had been friends either way. "You want anything Alex, anything to drink or eat?" she ask as she wondered into the kitchen, the ivory hand built kitchen was massive, in the middle of it all laid a island for were the pots and pan hanged, she went towards the double door fridge to look what she could prepare to eat.

" No I'm all good, thank any way." Alex said as he looked behind him and he saw Jade standing at the door. " Hey babe, Jade is here." He said to Maddiie as he walked over to the door and opened it for her to come inside. He then led her back out to where Maddiie was. " How have you been Jade?"

Jade saw Alex as he opened the door. "Hey Alex! Fancy seeing you here! I'm good thanks." She followed Alex into the house. She saw Maddiie, and went up to give her a hug. "How've you been Maddiie? Planned a little party here I see!"

Alex smiled , he thought it was odd, that she would say that. Where else would Alex be, he wouldn't be out some where else without Maddiie over the Holidays, this was a time for him to enjoy spending time with her. He took a seat at the table and rested his arms on it, with his hands on his head, he was just thinking about what he was going to say, and how nervous he was feeling. He was meeting Maddiie's father, it was one of the most nerve racking things in his whole entire life.

Maddiie smiled as she heard Jade familiar voice. "Hey Jade!" she said enthusiastically giving her Gryffindor a welcoming embrace. "No, not really just hanging for a while." she smiled as she took out some treats and cans of soda for anyone that was coming. "Sit make yourself at home, my brother around you'll meet him when he gets back in" he showed big comfortable chairs that surrounded a hand crafted table, everything in here was built by hands, Maddiie father new few craftmen that actually did a handy job. She looked over at Alex and notice he was bit nervous "You alright Alex?" she asked with a warm smile.

Jade smiled and sat down as Maddiie suggested, resting her hands on both armrests. "Nice place you have here!" She leaned over to a table, and picked up a sprite, breaking it open with her hands. The sprite was lovely and cold. Just how she liked it. She saw that Alex wasn't looking as relaxed.

" Yeah everything is alright." Alex said smiling at Maddiie as she asked the question. He looked over towards Jade and nodded his head in agreement, it was true it was a beautiful home. He kind of felt out of place, he was so used to his house, which was no where near as nice, it had all old appliances and it had to be cleaned everyday because of the red dust washing through the house, and this home was miraculously clean.

A loud thud could be heard, as the stomping of footsteps would follow afterwards. Roswald had travel by the floo network for some reason he prefers more than just apparate. Besides he didn't want to appear out of the blue, just like that. He knew his appearance gave him the look of a muggel tough guy, from the streets. This was a look that Jon had inherited, but to Lila she didn't mind, that woman was always on his mind, so were both their childrens. Dusting the multing sooth that had just settle upon Roswald form, he looked around his home. Everything was in order but he could tell which of his kids were home already. "Maddiie? Jay? I'm home.." he said as he began to take his leather coat off setting it upon the coat racket, he wandered into the perimeters to see were they might be.

Maddiie thanked Jade, as she began to open a package of string cheese. She had wander where Jay had went off to, thinking what was he up to now. It was like her brother always trying to play tricks on everyone, she could imagine him in quitdditch locker room now. Images appear, as she held a snicker trying not to laugh while both Alex and Jade had been relaxing a bit. "I could show you around if ---" Maddiie started to say when she heard the noise erupt in the living room area. Her father was home, she hadn't seem him in a while, so she couldn't help but shout a bit. "In the kitchen Dad!" she said looking at Jade and Alex, besides Kasey these two will be the first to actually meet her father. He had enter the kitchen with a pleasant smile on his face, Maddiie walked over to embrace him greatly. "Papi!" she chuckle she was still daddy's little girl no matter how old she was, she still carried that role. Taking his arm, she would direct him towards Jade and Alex. "Dad this my friend Jade, and my boyfriend Alex." she said nervously now biting her lower pout.

[[Brb]]

Alex stood up as soon as he walked into the room and he walked over and extended his hand. " Nice to meet you Mr Hollawarth." He felt kind of nervous meeting Maddiie's father, she had never told him he looked like a muggle thug, it was quite overwhelming the size of him, but he was around the same size as Maddiie's father. His green eyes looked him over. " Nice home you have here." He said his Australian accent coming out as he spoke.

Roswald embrace his daughter, as she walked him over towards the two individuals that were occuping his seating area. "Nice to meet you both." he said with a smile towards Jade, and a firm handshake at Alex. "So your the one she been telling me about." he said with a calm composure, Roswald wearing sunglasses looking at Alex up and down. He had to admit, the boy was built, so if anything was to happen to Maddiie he hope this young man would be able to handle his baby girl. "Thank you, most of the items are hand built." he said as Alex commented his home. He still haven't decided to leave it yet, if Lila and him were going to settle down here instead of her manor. The kids were aging so he might as well keep it, the cottage was very comforting to all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back