Bad Idea Right? (Spin the bottle, fourth and fifth years)

Vanity Mettlestone

🪞Girly | Middle Child | Thief | Judgmental 👛

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Me, Kris and Rowan have taken turns organizing a spin the bottle game every few years, and it felt like time for one again

the funniest part is that it's always been a slytherin girl or a gryffindor boy which seems fitting

I'm thinking of having Vanity do one soon for fourth and fifth years, so keep an eye out for that. It might be a fun way to fan some drama flames right before the yule ball :r

I mostly made this pb to gauge interest and to see if anyone had questions/ideas for it. When I post the topic I'll explain a bit more, the use of a random generator is encouraged.

I'm probably starting the thread pretty soon because I'm impatient, but this is also a good thread to maybe discuss stuff or ask questions ooc.

Yes definitely interested. My characters have always been the wrong ages so I'm keen!

I don't have anyone this time D:

Definitely interested for Lucy! I've never gotten to do one of these before so I'm excited.

and just like that I'm summoned from my quasi hiatus :r

100% in with Audrey. Maybe Oz as well bur he'd probably not be into the fourth years being there.

My fourth year Veronica would be all over this.

Shame I don't have anyone the right age :cry: I shall stick to stalking :r maybe next time

Glad to see there's so much interest :D

I don't have anyone this time D:
Aww I'm sorry, I tend to do 2 year groups together so the age gaps aren't too big. Maybe the sixth and seventh years can do their own :r

Shame I don't have anyone the right age :cry: I shall stick to stalking :r maybe next time
Next time!

and just like that I'm summoned from my quasi hiatus :r

100% in with Audrey. Maybe Oz as well bur he'd probably not be into the fourth years being there.
hugo will be there. feel free to say he dragged oz along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back