OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara couldn't believe that she had held herself together for so long but now she felt emotionally exhausted after holding it all in. She was going to the art room knowing that Arthur will be there, there was no other thought. It was her birthday and he knew her the best, of course, he knew that she will be there and probably he also even knew how she felt. Tho, after the conversation with Casper, while going down to meet her boyfriend, she summoned her letters as it was finally the day to open them. The only good thing about her birthday was that she was finally to use magic everywhere, not just in the classrooms or in assigned places. "Arthur," she let out tiredly and hugged him right when she saw him. And it was the moment when she broke, she felt safe in his arms, so she also felt like she was obligated to let everything out, so she pressed her face into his chest and started to cry. Her fingers tightly caught his shirt and pressed it together in her fist. "I'm sorry," she started to whisper and took a step back, trying to wipe tears away but still continued to sob, and then just covered her face with hands.

Arthur was learning a lot about himself as he grew older. Like, for instance, he was more like his eldest sister than he had realized. He knew how she had made forts in the arts room for her and Vader before. Tucked away between the piano and the wall. He had done the same now, building a very plush, soft fort filled with blankets and pillows. The door to the fort was pulled up, and he had just finished setting the snack basket inside when he heard footsteps. He stood, turning to the door.

He was just in time, as Kiara came in and almost immediately hugged him. He barely had time to wrap his arms around her before she was crying. It surprised him a moment, just long enough for her to pull away. He raised a brow. "Oh no you don't," he murmured, stepping forward. He swept her up in his arms and carried her into the fort. He had been prepared for this. He laid her down, stretching out next to her before pulling her against his chest. He reached over, pulling a blanket up and wrapping it around her. The door had fallen shut behind them. Arthur settled down, Kiara tucked firmly against him. One arm wrapped around her, and his other hand gently stroked her hair. "I'm here, sunshine, I got you," he murmured gently, pressing a kiss to her temple and holding her tightly.

Kiara actually didn't exactly like being picked up, she had always been insecure about her weight but at this moment, she just put her arms around him and hid her face in his neck. She let him do what he did while she was trying to calm down. And she was absolutely thankful for the fact that Arthur was there for her and did way more than she would originally even want him to do. "I miss them," she whispered and then took the letters out of her back pocket. It surely was one of the first times that she could be seen in sweatpants and just a plain t-shirt, she hated being dressed up so bored, but this was the most fitting outfit out of all. "I-I found something in their room," she wiped her tears again and turned them to show Arthur. "I wanted to open them in France but uncle Jack told me to open them only on my birthday. And-and I thought that maybe you'd want to be next to me in this moment, c-cause..." her eyes filled up with tears again but she stubbornly tried to wipe them away to finish her sentence. "It's written by my mom, and-and I think that she w-wrote them like every ye-year, she was sentimental," she let out a light chuckle. Her whole family was sentimental, not only her mom.

Arthur listened as Kiara explained what was going on, nodding slowly and squeezing his arm around her. He sat up a bit, pulling her with him to keep her in his side. "I'm right here, sunshine," he repeated, rubbing his thumb gently in circles on her shoulder. "I'll support you, whatever you want to do," he reassured her, bringing his hand up to brush at the tears on her cheek and pressing another kiss to her forehead.

Kiara thankfully smiled at him, but when he rubbed her shoulder, her shirt slipped off her shoulder and revealed something she did in summer. She made a tattoo and she didn't know how to tell it to Arthur, so she immediately tried to cover it up again. Before Kiara tried to open the first envelope, she hid her face in Arthur's shoulder, pressed a light kiss, and quietly whispered out: "I love you," but it wasn't that easy to understand what she said cause again, she said it into him and the words were blurred out. "We need to open it," she sighed hardly and finally opened the envelope, before reading what the letter contained. Her parents wrote down how her first year was going, how their love for her developed more and more, and it was the point where Kiara surely knew, there was no way she was going to let them down. She will follow in their footsteps. Somehow she managed to not start to cry again, she just handed the letter to Arthur, hugged her knees, and pressed her face onto them. "I didn't get to say goodbye to them," there she already started to feel emptiness. She put the letters aside. "I'm not ready to read the rest of them," she quietly said and looked at Arthur, before putting her arms around him and hugging him again.

Arthur was patient, rubbing a hand gently over Kiara's arm as she mumbled into his chest and then read through the letter in her hands. He shook his head, pressing kisses to her temple. "Kiara, sweetheart, you don't have to read anything you don't want to." He reassured her, bringing his other hand up to brush her hair back. "We can read one every year if you want, and spend all day curled up and hidden away. Just you and me. What do you say?" he asked, brushing his thumb gently over her cheek.

Kia breathed into his shirt and lightly nodded to what he said. "Fourteen years. Sounds like a deal to me," she lightly chuckled and played with his shirt. "Maybe we can do something more like fun? Something that won't make me cry?" Kiara easily offered him, wiping her cheeks again. Yes, she hated her birthdays but she wanted to focus on something more positive. "Hey! Can I bodypaint?" She couldn't stay in the same place and got back up to see him face-to-face.

Arthur smiled, chuckling. "Well, if I have any say in it, I think I'll be around longer than that," he teased, pressing a kiss to her temple. He blinked when she asked about body paint, silent a moment before slowly nodding. "Whatever you'd like," He smiled.

Kiara lightly chuckled and leaned in to kiss him. "Stay for as long as you want," she murmured after the kiss and lightly rubbed his hand before just sitting up to find her paint. And when she found it, she showed him to take his shirt off and just started to do her work, easily chatting about everything while actually calming down, by the end of the day, they fell asleep in the fort that Arthur built them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back