Back to the House

Chavdar sighed, and nodded with Rosaline's confession. "Well, if you have a problem, I suggest you state it now or forever hold your peace. Because nothing you will do will change what we have going on. The truce remains in effect, because we told you the truth." Chavdar felt like an anchor was lifted off his chest, however, how would Asparuh react to this information?

Asparuh glanced up and stared at the both of them. He leaned back and shook his head. Asparuh just replied, "Well, since you are seeing each other...then I have no problem with it." He glanced at Chavdar and Rosaline. He continued, "And that is only because I know her family. Purebloods...the Zchechaf family. Otherwise, I would have reacted differently." Asparuh turned his cold gaze to Rosaline, "And I assume that you are hiding it from your own family. Not a wise decision." Asparuh folded his arms across his chest. At least she isn't a muggle or a mudblood.

Rosaline nodded her head at Asparuh's assumption and said, "I have my reasons Asparuh." She shrugged her shoulders heavily then glanced over at Chavdar and smiled. Easier then I expected, perhaps I should not hide it from Gaspard, she thought, but knew that she would not hide it but she certainly wouldn't go tell him straight out, but if he were to ask she would tell him. Chavdar and Vaschel came from different blood types anyways.

Chavdar raised an eyebrow in shock. Asparuh was perfectly fine with them seeing each other. But since he knew of her heritage, then well, things worked out better than planned. If Rosaline was a muggle, or a mudblood, then Asparuh would have killed her flat. Chavdar knew that. Chavdar finally smiled, at Asparuh and Rosaline. "Well, the secret is out on this side of the family..." Chavdar wondered if Hadan had a right to know. He knew that she would go ballistic, but a simple silencing charm would suffice.

Asparuh smirked slightly, "Reasons as in the relationship ending up in Chavdar being harmed?" Asparuh waited a moment. "That won't happen. I would see to it that it wouldn't happen. Chavdar and I might not get along from time to time, but that is stepping into a dangerous territory." Asparuh didn't like the fact that someone would be hurting his son over some woman. It seemed rather pathetic, and it would anger him to the extreme. Plus, Chavdar had siblings that cared for him, such as Prodan and Nataliia. If all this ended in the worst, then it would be two whole families fighting like Romeo and Juliet.

Rosaline nodded her head at Asparuh's question then smiled appreciatively at his words. I underestimated these disgusting Death Eaters, she thought. "It's happened before," she muttered with a small shrug. She looked down on the floor anxiously, then back up at Asparuh with the warmest smile she could pull off, but it was just as foriegn as usual. She rolled her eyes at herself and went back to her natural smirk.

Chavdar couldn't believe where the conversation had led to. Asparuh would be willing to take up for him if Gaspard or whoever reacted differently than Asparuh? That would be a bloodbath. Chavdar sighed, and shrugged, "I know for a fact that if things went bad, then I won't be the one dying. If my dad couldn't kill me, then I guess I am just immortal." He laughed, indicating that he was just kidding. He knew that he wasn't immortal, or else he wouldn't be battered as much as he was now.

Asparuh narrowed his eyes. It happened before... Asparuh pointed out, "I'm sure that things won't repeat themselves. Like I said, I will step in." Asparuh laughed softly. "I have been itching for some serious action." He glanced over at Chavdar. Asparuh added, "Kalif would even join me on that. If I would guarantee to not kill Namina that is." Asparuh spoke of it like it meant nothing to him. But what would to be expected from a Death Eater like himself?

Rosaline laughed softly at Chavdar's joke then she glanced over at Asparuh and said, "It's perfectly fine, really." It's not like we are all that serious, she thought with a shrug. She put her hand on Chavdar's shoulder gently and bit her lip softly wondering what to say, she had never been in this position before.

Chavdar wished that he was immortal. He thought that would be the coolest thing. Or one of them at least. Chavdar sighed, and shrugged, "Well, this turned out better than I thought. I would hope that things don't turn into a full on war, but my side of the family is taken care of." Chavdar wondered why Asparuh would want to kill Namina, though. She was a sweet person. Well, maybe that's why.

Asparuh sighed. He no longer wanted to be in the house with the couple. He wanted to go back to the Zhefarovich Manor. However, he was in no condition to apparate himself there. Asparuh muttered, "I need to get home, and after the duel, I am in no condition to apparate." Asparuh stood up, and fought the dizziness. Asparuh appeared though he wasn't harmed at all. He was being stubborn, of course. Asparuh nodded at the two of them, "I'll be going back to the Zhefarovich Manor." Before any rejections, he apparated, miraculously landed in his home.

Rosaline nodded at Asparuh before he left, deciding that was all she was going to show in her thanks now. She looked over at Chavdar once his father had left and sighed gently, and said, "I'll take care of my family in time, I just need to make sure Avrille is fine first." She ran her fingers through her auburn hair and smiled at him. Well the drama was all for nothing I suppose, she thought with a small shake of her head, it was all foolish.

Chavdar moved his hair from his eyes, feeling very bizarre about it not being tied back. He was about to say no to Asparuh apparating, but it was too late. He was gone. Chavdar shook his head, "That man is just stubborn." Chavdar turned his attention to Rosaline, and gave her a warm smile, despite the discomfort he received from the duel, "Take your time. I am in no hurry to go out and meet the family." He laughed slightly, "You would be in the same situation if we Zhefarovichs didn't follow you around."

Rosaline smirked and said jokingly, "What can you expect? He's your father." She smiled at Chavdar and said truthfully, "I'm quite relieved that you wont be dueling your father any longer." She put her arms around him and sighed with relief. She didn't like the thought of him in the chance of danger, or dying, not that she liked the thought of anyone really dying.

Chavdar laughed, "Well, I guess I get my stubbornness from him, huh." He smirked slightly. He put his arms around Rosaline's waist, and agreed, "Same here. Sooner or later, I was bound to lose...and never have a chance to duel him again." Chavdar shook his head. "But everything should be fine now. No worries about Asparuh. For now, that is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back