Back to the House

Prodan Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Prodan opened the door, having Chavdar's arm over his shoulder, helped his half-brother to the couch. Prodan gazed over Chavdar's battered body. There were mostly bruises and a gash on his leg and right shoulder. Prodan shook his head. How on earth could Asparuh and Chavdar get into something like that? Fighting senselessly. Kalif had to retrieve Prodan for back up, and to take Chavdar home. Prodan made sure that Chavdar's head was lifted up by a pillow. Prodan stood up straight, and took off his long sleeved shirt, having another tee-shirt underneath. Prodan murmured, "At least you got him unconscious too."

Prodan laughed to himself, glad that he took his pills this morning, or else his Anti-Social disorder would be controlling him at the moment. Prodan went and closed the front door, wondering how all this fighting even started. Asparuh had him locked up in the Zhefarovich manor for five years, and he didn't want to fight him. Must be the Pureblood thing. He rolled his silver, stormy eyes. Prodan bent down next to his unconscious brother, and made sure that his hair wasn't in his wound. It wasn't a serious one, but still. Prodan barely knew the man, but still, he had his brotherly instincts. He always thought that he was the youngest, until just a few years ago, when Chavdar popped up out of nowhere.

Just a short few days earlier Rosaline and Avrille had returned from Bulgaria, mainly because she wanted to see Chavdar before his house was screaming with children. She missed him, even though it was great to be back at home with her daughter. She walked down the stairs of her brother-in-law's house after checking on Avrille, making sure she was going to be fine for a little bit. If anything were to happen Gaspard was there, who she didn't trust nearly as much as the house elf or Aiden.

Rosaline grabbed a coat and her wand before apparating into Chavdar's front foyer of his house. The first thing she noticed when she was Chavdar on the ground, then a man she didn't recognize bent over him. She blinked anxiously as she looked at the man sitting over Chav. "What happened to him?" she asked, deciding she would deal with who he was next. She bent over Chavdar anxiously, and clicked her teeth disapprovingly. "He fought with Asparuh again didn't he?" she asked, though she already knew she had guessed correctly.

Chav is on the couch... :p

Prodan heard someone apparate, and glanced behind him to see a woman he didn't recognize. He raised an eyebrow. Chavdar's girlfriend? Or is this Nataliia? Prodan shook his head, deciding that he wouldn't ask now. Prodan nodded, "Of course. I don't know why...but Kalif had to get me to help stop the fight. It got that bad... But this time, Chavdar did a number on dad." Prodan sighed, wondering how this woman knew Asparuh. Prodan stared back at Chavdar, who was out cold. Well, at least he isn't anywhere close to death. Prodan noticed the scar on Chavdar's neck, and cringed at it. "From the looks of his scar, I think he was in a worse fight..."

[I'm too lazy to edit]

Rosaline put her hand on Chavdar's arm gently as she bit her lip anxiously, hoping that the man speaking to her would notice the scars on her neck that were the same as Chavdar's. "Wait.. your Chav's brother?" she back tracked when she realized that he had called Asparuh, dad. I didn't know he had a brother other then Kalif, she thought gently as she looked down at his wounds. Rosaline hoped that he would wake up soon, she didn't like him this weak, it made her more worried then she should be, at least for someone that was only friends with someone. She didn't know this man so there was no guessing what he really was like, but he did seem nice enough, he hadn't tried to kill her yet, so for a Zhefarovich he was a god send.

Prodan glanced back at the woman, and raised an eyebrow. She had the scars too. He didn't want to know how she got them, which he assumed it was by Asparuh as well. He nodded, "Yeah. Well, his half-brother. I'm the middle child, or second oldest. Needless to say, I am the middle of the three sons." He tried to remember whether he was older than his twin. He was, just by minutes. Prodan suddenly laughed, "Oh god, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Prodan, Prodan Zhefarovich." He gave her a warm smile. "And who are you?" He didn't know this woman, and wondered her relation to the family. He glanced at Chavdar, and Prodan knew that he would be awake within the next ten minutes.

Rosaline nodded her head at the man's words, but almost jumped when he laughed, but quickly relaxed herself when he introduced himself. "I'm Rosaline Jenane, it's a pleasure Prodan," she said with an awkward smile, much like the one she had given Chavdar when they first met. She wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes at herself, knowing that if Chavdar saw that he would laugh at her. I should have lied about my name, she thought as she bit her lip, averting her eyes from Prodan's by looking at Chavdar, who, although seemed a little helpless, still seemed like his normal arrogant self. She rolled her eyes at this, knowing just from his expression he would be up in a few minutes.

Prodan registered the name, and went back to staring at Chavdar, watching over him. He murmured, "I take it that you really care for Chavdar, being here and all." Prodan sighed, and took out his wand. He began to murmur some healing spells to help with the gash on Chavdar's shoulder, before moving on with his leg. He managed to stop the bleeding, and bent down once again. "That should help him wake up sooner." He hoped it would, at least. Although, Prodan knew that when he would wake up, he wouldn't be too happy.

((Chavdar will wake up, so Rosaline won't have to comment on Prodan's little statement.))

Chavdar opened his eyes, and felt some numbness and pain all through his body. Immediately, he saw Prodan, and then Rosaline. He gave them an odd look, before looking around. "Um, I'm back home. How on earth did I get here?" Last thing he remembered was him and Asparuh making a truce after the fighting, before he blacked out. He forced himself to sit up, wincing a bit as he did so. He gave a weak smile to Rosaline, and muttered, "This is the second time we meet up like this." He glanced at Prodan, and shook his head, "I assume that you brought me here?" Chavdar barely remember seeing Prodan at all in the Styx Manor. Chavdar clinched his head, his hair falling around his shoulders.

Rosaline glanced over at Prodan nervously, but her expression was in her natural smirk before saying, "I guess you could say that." She shrugged, Rosaline had never really thought about what Chavdar meant to her, she just knew that she would be devastated if something were to happen to him, which was reasonable, and that she enjoyed his company, a lot. She glanced down once more and smiled as Prodan stopped Chavdar's bleeding, knowing that if she attempted it wouldn't have ended up all that well.

She saw Chavdar's eyes open, and she gave him a natural smile, waiting for everything to click in his mind. Rosaline let out a smile that showed her amusement in his words. "You really ought to stop fighting him Chavdar," she said delicately, warmth clearly showing in her voice, as she didn't even pretend to hide it, there was no point.

Prodan smiled in relief when Chavdar woke up. Prodan nodded, and joked, "Yeah, you ought to lose some weight, Chavdar." Prodan laughed. He glanced at Rosaline, and agreed, "Seriously. You do. Kalif told me that every time you fight him, you come out the loser. Although this time...it seemed to be a tie." Prodan couldn't help but smile remembering Kalif carrying Asparuh out of the Manor. It was an once in a lifetime opportunity to see. Prodan stood up straight and decided, "Well, since you are awake, I'll go see how Dorie is doing. She might be getting worried." With that, Prodan apparated out of Chavdar's house.

Chavdar gave Prodan a look when he was joking about his weight. None of it was fat, so it didn't bother him. He shrugged at them, "Well, after I kicked his butt...and he kicked mine...we had a truce. So, I shouldn't be fighting him anytime soon." Chavdar waved goodbye to Prodan as he left. Chavdar hoisted himself up straight, and smiled down at Rosaline. "Now you have met all my siblings, except Iulia. Although, she is too paranoid to meet outside of family." He laughed. He then changed the subject, "How was your Christmas? Must have been a blast without me." He smirked, kidding around.

Rosaline nodded a quick farewell as Prodan said he was going to leave but really didn't look away from Chavdar. She sat down beside him and said, "My Christmas was good, a little stressful but it was good." She smiled at Chav and said, "Prodan isn't the only one of your relatives I've met as of late." She sighed gently and joked, "You Zhefarovich's seem to follow me around." She rolled her eyes playfully at Chav, but she was a little amazed as to how she always seemed to meet up with them. "Hadan's a lovely girl, it's a shame my niece had to yell at Asparuh though," she said with a small disapproving shake of her head.

Chavdar raised an eyebrow at Rosaline, "Erm, what?" He was completely confused. How did she meet Hadan? And her niece yelled at Asparuh? Chavdar shook his head, "How on earth did you meet Hadan? And you saw dad again? Before today?" He was completely and utterly confused. Chavdar added in a confused note, "We are a pretty big family, you know. Maybe you just attract my family for some odd reason." Chavdar sighed, and smiled. His break was a bit hectic. However, he was just glad that him and Asparuh were in a truce.

Rosaline bit her lip as Chavdar went through a string of questions, that clearly showed his confusion. "Hadan was with Asparuh in Bulgaria, and my niece was walking with Avrille and I and she apparently is a friend of hers from school and they approached each other." She frowned softly and then added, "Asparuh asked the girl if her parents were the Lurken death eaters, one thing led to another and she began yelling at him." She shrugged her shoulders then added on a more positive note, "But Asparuh and I have made up." She smiled gently and asked nicely, "How was yours?"

Chavdar shook his head, wondering when Asparuh had come here and gotten Hadan. It had to have been when he was at work. But wasn't Vasilka watching? So that was where she got her robes... Chavdar sighed, "He must have come here when I was at work." Chavdar glanced up and smiled, "Your niece yelled at Asparuh, while Hadan was there. That won't be good at all. Hadan loves Asparuh, and she holds grudges." Her last statement repeated in her mind. No wonder he wasn't saying anything bad about Rosaline when I was yelling at him. Chavdar just started to laugh, "You know...that was why I went over and picked a fight with him. Over attacking you, and hunting down Nataliia. He never mentioned the you two making up thing. I guess I just fought for my sister then." Chavdar found all this rather humorous.

Rosaline sighed gently and said, "Abigail has been through a lot, I'm actually quite surprised she was able to even speak to Asparuh or Aiden. I guess the two of them will have to speak when Hadan gets back to Hogwarts." She shrugged gently then raised her eye brows when Chavdar started to laugh but smiled gently at him as he explained his reason for fighting Asparuh. That's sweet, she thought softly. "You're sweet you know," she said then kissed his cheek gently, finding this all quite funny.

Chavdar pointed out, "So has Hadan. She practically saw her twin sister splattered all over the walls. And then seeing her mother die. I am just glad that Bryan wasn't around for her to witness dying, or her cousin. But her uncle...that's the reason why she fears quidditch so much." Chavdar bit his lip and didn't know what he would do if he had been through what Hadan has. However, Hadan does handle it extraordinarily well for someone her age. Chavdar smiled when she kissed his cheek. "Sweet enough to finally wound my dad. You have no idea how good that feels to be in a draw with him. Even if we are in a truce."

Rosaline frowned at Chavdar's words, and decided she would leave it at that, she didn't feel she had the right to share with anyone what the twelve year old girl had been through. "I have some idea how it feels," she murmured honestly then shrugged. "You said that he was hunting down Nataliia," she began curiously. "Hunting her down for what?" she asked gently.

Chavdar laughed, and smiled. He then frowned and shrugged, "I honestly don't know. It might be because of the people she met once and didn't wiped their memories. According to the tree, she flooed in on some muggles, and grown to like one in particular. I don't know if she knows that the man is a muggle." Chavdar added, "Or he could be wanting her to cross over to the evil side. She is fresh to the family and has no idea who to trust." Chavdar sighed and shook his head.

Rosaline frowned gently and said, "Understandable." She sighed gently and looked over him affectionately before leaning in to kiss his cheek once more then she rested her chin on Chav's shoulder and looked up at him with a small smile.

Asparuh apparated into Chavdar's house, in the livining, expecting to see only him. Asparuh had a scratch on his forehand, and that was it. Nothing else was noticeable on his body. However, he did have a few bruises on his chest, and he was rather tired. His energy kicked in when he saw Rosaline. Despite of the truce they had made, this made him rather suspicious, and a little angry. Asparuh narrowed his eyes at the two of them. Asparuh said icily, "I should have known that you two obviously knew each other." Asparuh smirked deviously, "And by the appearance, it looks more than just 'knowing' each other as well." Asparuh wanted to approach him, but his head spun a bit, before he got a grip and focused on the two of them from across the room.

Chavdar could only smile down at Rosaline, and looked as happy as can be. That is, until he heard Asparuh pop in. Chavdar stared at his father in shock. Now what? Were they going to fight again? Chavdar shook his head and muttered, "One thing leads to another..." He turned his attention to Rosaline, "Leave if you want to. I don't know how this will turn out." He glanced up at his dad, before finally saying, "Getting dizzy there, are you? And what pleasure do I have in having you in my house?"

Rosaline's eyes widened with shock when she heard Asparuh's voice, she moved away from Chavdar anxiously, and looked down at her fingers softly. "No it's fine Chav," she muttured gently. Then looked up at Asparuh and smirked coldly, seeing that he looked a little dizzy, but it fell as she heard Chavdar's voice. This is all such a mess, she thought with a small shake of her head.

Asparuh blinked several times, and went to the armchair and sat down. He held his head with his right hand. Asparuh muttered, "God...this is all got to stop." He was talking about the dizziness. Asparuh directed his next question to Chavdar and Rosaline, "I just want the truth. I promise I won't attack right now, or later. Just the truth. But if you lie," he glanced up at them, "then I won't promise that the truce will remain in effect. For the both of you." Asparuh waited for a response.

Rosaline glanced over at Chavdar then back at Asparuh and pursed her lips in thought, wondering exactly how she should word this. "We're.. seeing each other," she muttered in Bulgarian, feeling like she was a school child once more, she shook her head gently, it was all a little juvenile. "Satisfied?" she asked with a small shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back