Back! Hopefully for good.

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
It's been a really long time, and I feel so bad for letting it get this out of control. i should have been back last month, but you know what it's like when you get caught up in the rush of everything that is happening to you.

So here it is, My test is in August, and I'm studying every few days for a few hours. So hopefully I do well on that. I obviously wont be on betwen ( and 10 on most days, but If i am up early my time, it's because i have Volleyball conditioning to go to. three days in August, the 11th I think is when it starts, i'll be gone because of Volleyball try outs!

I got all a's through out my year thanks to my little break, but I'm ready to get back. i'm so happy now that i'm back, I seriously giddy. Thanks to everyone for their patience, and I'm going to post away over in the plot developent section for my characters too. So if anyone's missed me let me know, I'd love to get filed in on what my friends have been up to!

I'm back, and this is going to be great!

R U D E B O Y & D A C U R S E

Dear. Wifey xD

Glad to see you back Cole! I kind know what was going on but I didn't know you were gonna come back, though I would like to say welcome. :hug: and hope your doing well? Anyways welcome back!

Haz just a bit to tell you :hug:

Willkommen zurück ^_^

Yay! i like the welcoming committee, boy characters :p

show what company i keep. i'm hoping that this will not lead to more leaving, so YAY! i missed everyone here!

:hug: Welcome back Cole

must say I got a tad confused to see a thread by you here and in the absence forum
but at least it was only you letting some characters go and not leaving us again :hug:

Glad you're back

Linda :lol:

Yay! So loved =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back