Back at my house

Cloe looked up. "yeah.." she said looking away.

Gabriel passed Cloe the top and headed out to the kitchen, grabbing the first aid kit, and a hoodie he had thrown over the back of a chair after getting home the previous night. He put the hoodie on while returning to his room, crouching down again to make sure Cloe was ok. "Right, I'm just gonna clean and bandage it. Try to keep still."

Cloe kept prefectly still. "so nice tattoo" she said, knowing that she was gonna get yelled at for getting hurt if Kandee ever found out.

Gabriel blinked, then chuckled, carefully removing the t-shirt from Cloe's arm, and replacing it with a wad of cotton wool. He wound bandages around her arm to hold it in place, then used medical tape to stick it to her skin. "Thanks." He said while he worked. "I designed all of them myself. I like feeling decorated." He smiled.

Cloe putted a hand on his arm. "ok ok hold on" she said.

Gabriel blinked, pausing to look at Cloe. "What?" He asked, slightly confused.

Cloe took out her wand and removed the wrap as she did she touched the skin that was bleeding and healed it. "there see so much better just have to think" she said.

"Right." Gabriel laughed. He was so used to the people that bled around him being muggles, that he often forgot magic could be use to heal. "God, I'm stupid sometimes. You okay?"

She hugged him. "it's ok" she said.

Gabriel smiled, hugging her back. He never turned down a hug.

Cloe letted go. "oh i shouldn't have done that should i?" she asked him.

Gabriel sighed, running a hand through his fringe. "Hugs are fine, just... if you want to work with me, it can't go any further than hugs. Anything else makes it too complicated." He explained, fiddling with his hair.

Cloe nodded. "yeah" she said, pulling his hands away from his hair and fixing it.

Gabriel smiled, enjoying the almost motherly gesture of Cloe fixing his hair. "Friends?" He asked, extending a hand for Cloe to shake.

Cloe shook his hand. "friends" she replied.

Gabriel smiled, standing up and offering Cloe a hand up too. "The autoclave should be almost done." He smiled. "Are you feeling alright?"

Cloe smiled as she took his hand. "i'm fine now thanks" she said.

Gabriel helped Cloe to her feet, then checked the autoclave. It was about five minutes off being ready. "Wanna go have a cuppa or something to eat while we wait?" He asked cheerfully.

Cloe grinned as she followed him.

Gabriel headed back through to the kitchen, switching on the kettle and grabbing a couple of cups. "Tea or coffee?" He asked, getting coffee down for himself.

Cloe smiled. "tea please i don't drink coffee" she said, getting tea down.

Gabriel nodded, smiling. "Good girl. Coffee is bad for you." He said teasingly, spooning the coffee into his cup, and taking a teabag for Cloe's cup.

Cloe rolled her eyes. "why don't he just pat me on the head like a dog" she mumbled, then looked around.

"At least I'm not getting you spayed." He chuckled, pouring the boiling water into both of their cups. "Milk? Sugar?" He asked, adding sugar to his coffee.

Cloe smiled. "sugar" she said, not even commenting the spayed comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back