OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gabriel unlocked the front door of his house, and opened it with a flourish. "I'm afraid it's rather messy... and excessively bright." He smiled sheepishly, stepping into the hallway with Cloe and shutting the door behind her. The walls and ceiling of this room were plastered from top to bottom in an overlapping array of the most brightly coloured posters, prints, and sketches you could imagine. All of them were mostly hot pink, giving the room an electric feel. There were two doors leading off to the left, two to the right, and one at the end of the hall. It wasn't the largest hallway ever, but it was comfortable. There were a couple of pot plants here and there, a couple of discarded magazines along the bottom of the walls, and a hat, coat, and umbrella stand right next to them, with a couple of coats and umbrellas slung on it. Gabriel hung his hat up, and grinned to Cloe. "Do you want me to make you anything to eat? I promise the kitchen is much less bright." He smiled sheepishly.

Cloe was so much exicted to get the tattoo done. "maybe later" she said.

Gabriel chuckled. "I'm gonna have something to eat though. Never get inked on an empty stomach, first rule. Throwing up is way easier to deal with than passing out from shock or blood loss." He smiled, heading in through the first door on the right. "Not that I plan on doing either, of course." He smiled. The kitchen was wallpapered in a creamy yellow, with a couple of framed colourful drawings on the walls. The table was bright blue plastic, and the chairs were hot pink, but apart from that, it was probably the second most normal room in the house (most normal being the spare room, which Gabriel hadn't bothered to decorate.)

Gabriel headed to the fridge, examining it's contents. "Sure you don't want anything?"

Cloe rolled her eyes. "fine" she said and followed him.

Gabriel got out a couple of bags of Uncle Ben's, tore them open slightly, and chucked them in the microwave. "I hope you don't mind budget food, money's been a bit tight lately." Sensing that Cloe seemed bored, he smiled slightly. "Wanna come help me set up the autoclave while they cook?" He asked.

Cloe smiled. "yeah ok" she said and followed him.

Gabriel led Cloe back into the hallway, and through the furthest door on the left hand side. This led to his bedroom, which was again wallpapered in posters, though the majority of these were black, with occasional flecks of hot pink or blue. His bed had a bright blue cover on it, and most of the furniture was electric blue. The carpet was hot pink. It was clean for the most part, and in one corner there was a machine that looked like an oversized microwave. Gabriel reached into the cuboard below it and pulled out a sterile packet, containing needles, opened it and put them into the machine, setting it for half an hour. "An autoclave is a steriliser." He explained while he worked. "It uses air pressure and steam to kill all germs and make needles safe to use. They use them in hospitals as well. It's absolutely vital that the needles be as sterile as possible, or there's an enormous risk of infection." He smiled. "You'll need to learn how to work one eventually, but it's mostly a matter of pressing buttons."

Cloe smiled. "there won't be any blood will there?" she asked.

"Ohhhhh yeah." Gabriel smiled. "It's billions of tiny needle holes being made. There's gonna be blood." He chuckled. "That's why I have to eat first, I don't want to lose so much blood I pass out. I try to avoid the whole passing out thing." He chuckled.

Cloe turned pale. "um yeah" she said knowing that she was gonna pass out.

Gabriel blinked. "Do you have a problem with blood?" He asked, confused why Cloe would be so interested in tattooing if she didn't like blood.

Cloe shook her head. "yeah i little but i love doing art so when i learn to hide my sickness of blood." she said.

Gabriel nodded. "That's going to be a hard one to overcome though. You've got to be totally casual about blood - able to pretend it's not even there, otherwise your client will realise you're nervous, and get nervous themselves, and it's scary enough getting a tattoo without your artist freaking out." He said seriously, and bit his lip ring. Cloe was in for a long haul trying to get over that if she was really serious about tattooing, and it wasn't going to be easy.

Cloe looked him in the eyes. "i'm not afraid of blood just thought of my own blood" she said smiling at him.

"Ahhh." Gabriel nodded. "That's not too bad then. You'll have to look away whenever you're getting a tatt, but that's nothing serious."

Cloe giggled. "yeah i knew that" she said and hugged him for no reason.

Gabriel was slightly surprised when Cloe hugged him, but never one to pass up a hug, he returned it, smiling.

Cloe let go with a blush rising in her cheeks. "um sorry don't know why i did that" she said.

Gabriel smiled, releasing the girl. "It's cool - nobody ever needs a reason for hugs." He grinned, running a hand through his fringe out of habit.

Cloe grinned. "she smiled does anyone need a reason for this?" she asked, leaning like she was gonna kiss him.

((this is before she dating Junior her boyfriend))

((Fair enough X]))

Gabriel blinked. Sure, he didn't have anything against a casual hookup; they could be fun at times, but if Cloe wanted to work with him, it would only make things harder. Shaking his head, Gabriel stepped back, looking at the younger girl slightly warily, hoping he hadn't offended her.

Cloe took a step back to. "um that's not normal for me" she said tripping and falling, "ouch" she said, she looked at her arm and noticed blood. "oh great breath in and out in and it's not working" she said, darkingness seeping in she fought against it.

Gabriel opened his mouth to apologise and explain, when Cloe stumbled. Had he still been as close as he had been before stepping back, he would have been able to catch her, but he was too far, and she fell to the ground. Gabriel had bent down to ask if she was okay, and help her up, when he saw the blood and realised what was wrong. Quick as a flash, for lack of anything else to use, Gabriel had removed his t-shirt, revealing a fully tattooed chest, and pressed it to the wound, hiding the blood and applying pressure to stop it bleeding more. "Cloe? Cloe?" He said, holding her other shoulder firmly. "Look into my eyes Cloe, try to stay awake. Breathe."

Cloe couldn't look into his eyes all she saw was the tattooed chest. "um.. yeah... i... think... i'm...ok" she said, looking at her arm and relizing she was dizzy still but didn't try to stand to many times of that happened before.

Gabriel nodded. "Good." He released her other shoulder, relaxing slightly. "Can you hold my top there? I'll try to find some bandages." He said, then realised where Cloe's eyes were pointed, and blushed. He had only been thinking of hiding the blood, he hadn't even realised taking his top off would make lovely new complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back