Back Among the Tree tops

Arisa smiled at Thearus "well we missed you and decided insted of getting lost in the forest we would just call you" Arisa replied with a laugh

Kida heard a voice appear out of know where, she almost fell out of the tree, Kida smiled when she realised who it was "But pups are cute" she said holding out her arms for a hug, she decided that it would be akward hugging a upside down person. Kida held her hand up for a second before Pushing off the tree and jumping down back to standing up right. She walked back 3 steps before gaining her balance again. "And its Mr. Horseyman" she laughed. Kida looked at Arisa "We're not lost i know exactly where we are. Kida paced over to a spot, Here is where Sern Burnt and broke my hand." she took a step forward. "and here is where i pinned him down and you attacked us." Kida took another small step forward "And here is where i passed out"

"Well I suppose you must be forgiven then" Thearus looked to Arisa and might have given her a wink, he then heard Kida and turned to look at her. Thearus's face kept as that mystical mask that seemed to hide any emotions which lay underneath. He replied to Kida in the same voice as usual though entwined with what might be perhaps humor, "Do I look cute to you?" He resisted a chuckle before seeing her upside down self hold out her arms for a hug before decided she might get the right way up first. "I do have a name you know" He said but couldn't quite resist another faint smile.

Kida let out a small smiled and quickly turned back to face Thearus "Yes" she said Smiling, "and sorry THEARUS" she said Making sure she said his name loud and correct. "OH AND HERE" she said as she moved over to another spot "Was where you were standing thearus"

Arisa sighed "you make that night sound like nothing" she said with a small smile "you broke your hand and were passed out, thats a big deal" Arisa added in a strict voice.

"I didnt brake my hand" kida said smoothly as she walked a few steps forward "Sern did, and he burnt it" she said as she found another spot "And here was where you were Arisa" she said looking around, she had perfectly mapped out the fight. "I have no idea why i remember this"

Arisa frowned when she said Sern did it. She knew he did but she also knew he didnt mean it. "well people tend to remember unpleasant things better then the ones they would rather remember" Arisa stated in a flat tone. "so Thearus, how have you been?" she asked turning to him with a smile.

Thearus paused for a moment and gave a sidelong glance to the surrounding forest before coming back to look at Arisa, "...Well...Im alive" He gave her a smile before leaning against one of the giant trees of the forest before looking them over, "I understand you had your exams a while ago?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"yes" Arisa sighed "they were not fun, at all" she said remembering her Astronomy exam "well except for transfiguration, i love that subject" she said pulling out her wand and twirling it around a little. "how did you do Kida?"

Kida shrugged, "I hate exams" she sighed as she rubbed her hand slightly "Thearus wanna see my awesome scar" she said smiliing

Aeon slowly made his way up towards the forest in hope to see one of the centaurs again, He hadn't really been to the forest since he'd gotten here and thought that it might be nice to return. Aeon moved speedily from tree to tree as he went deeper into the forest, There had got to be something around here that would be worth seeing. Aeon suddenly heard voices of people he recognized quite well. He got closer to the sound and peeked around a tree to see Kida and Arisa with Thearus. Perfect. Aeon quickly slinked back into the darkness, He was too far away for even Thearus to notice him there, As well as moving soundlessly.
Aeon slowly took out his camera and zoomed it in on Thearus before quickly snapping a photo, Hopefully they wouldn't notice him yet.

Kida kicked off her shoes again before running towards the same tree Thearus was leaning on, Pushing herself up off the ground she grabbed a branch and swung herself up onto it, hanging upside down again. "You know Arisa, i think i should dye your hair back, not to black but to a deep redish brown." she said as she looked at Arisa, "she looked down to Thearus, "What do you think?"

Arisa grabbed a strand of her blond hair and looked at it. "i dont know....." She said. No one messed with her hair. She didnt care as much about her hair as she cared about her shoes but she still didnt let anyone touch it besides her. Just then a flash of light came from the trees "whos out there?" she called holding up her wand.

Aeon froze when Arisa turned towards him and asked who was there, He should have turned the flash off. "No one!" He called back, smiling to himself. Well now it was time to come out. Aeon stepped out of the trees and into the clearing. "Hello all, No surprise that your all here." He said with a grin.

Arisa put her wand down. It was only Aeon. "hello, what do ya got there" she said looking at the camera in his hands.

(( sorry... im to tired and messed up to be bothered with this atm. forgive me. Jess can post as Thearus if he wants or someone else ))

Kida looked at Aeon when he appeared from behind a tree. "What do you think Aeon, Arisa with redish Brown Hair" she said smiling

Arisa grabbed another strand of her hair. She wasnt keen on the idea of brown hair, she couldnt see herself with it.

Aeon smiled at Arisa when she asked what he had. "It's a camera, obviously. It takes moving pictures." He said, lifting the camera up and snapping a shot of her. "No, I think she should keep her hair the current colour." Aeon said, looking over at Kida. Even Thearus agreed with him.

"ooo let me see" Arisa said going and stealing the camera from Aeon. She took a picture of him. She had gotten her talent with a camera from her dad who was a photographer for the daily profit.

"So its setteled, I'm Dying Arisa's Hair Redish Brown" Kida smiled, she jumped down out of the tree. "Stop with the photos already Geez"

"what!?" Arisa said grabbing another strand of hair as if to protect it "but but but" Arisa said with a trembling voice.

Kida smiled. "Its Fine Arisa, you can always dye it back" she said with a smile taking the camera out of her hadns and snapping a photo of Arisa "And here is a picture to remember it by" she said smiling

"thanks" Arisa mumbled "and do you under stand how hard it is to dye your hair blond" she said under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back