Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked back into the forest, she had been climbing tree when she was on holidays, but none of them can beat the tree's at Hogwarts, she didnt care that she could be caught any second, she walked over to a tree, looking at down to what she was wearing. Kida looked at her shoes "Not suitable for climbing in" she said to herself, kicking them off randomly so they landed randomly in the opening. Kida grabbed onto a low branch on the tree and quickly pulled herself up. throwing herself to grab another branch and pulling herself higher up into the tree tops. she grabbed onto a top branch, standing just out of the tops of the tree, allowing the wind to run through her hair. Kida looked around the school grounds.

Arisa was wandering the forest looking for something to do when she saw a pair of shoes on the ground and looked up and saw Kida. Arisa was horrified "KIDA HOW CAN YOU TREAT SHOES LIKE THIS!" Arisa yelled hugging the shoes to her chest.

Kida heard Arisa yelling at her "Its been a few days and i'm already getting yelled at" she said to herself and she began to make her way down the tree, she jumped out of a branh and landed infront of Arisa, Falling to one knee to get rid of the shock before standing up again, "Well i needed to climb" she said smiling as she began to wrestle her shoes away from Arisa's Hands. "And i'm sure there fine with it" she said smiling. "Which would have you prefer, me to climb in the shoes, or so kick them off and climb" Kida smiled again

Arisa frowned. "i guess your right" she grumbled giving Kida back her shoes "great heals by the way" Arisa said with a smile.

Kida laughed, slipping on her shoes, again, "Thanks" she sid smiling, "I Miss these tree's i miss this forest, i never want to LEAVE" she said Happily and she bounced around the Forest. swinging off a tree, and landing, she could run perfectly in her shoes. "What brings you back out into the forest?"

Arisa cringed when Kida started jumping around in her shoes "you know thats not good for you or the shoes, next thing ya know you'll break your ankle" Arisa said fastly but in a motherly tone "and i was kind of hoping to see Thearus, i havnt seen him since the night" Arisa said blushing and a frown.

Kida laughed, "You will hate me if these shoes break" she said laughing, looking around, "Ponyman, I havnt seen him since...." Kida decided not to say anything, she just held her hand up and shrugged slightly. looking around, "Well if i call the wolves he would usually show up" she said smiling, "shall i"

"haha, sure" Arisa said with a smile, she really doubted Kida could call wolves and she wanted to see for her self. "and no i would not hate you, i might be a little..... upset but thats it" Arisa said, she had learned to take care of her shoes ever since that time with Miranda in the gardens.

Kida let out a short laugh, "Last time i called the wolves, Sern went on a rage and broke my hand... I Almost sent wolves on him and Wednesday" she said looking around. "We could just shout out for him" she said shrugging again, Kida twirled around on her heels digging small holes into the ground, knowing Arisa would hate it

"oh my god Kida am i going to have to rescue your poor shoes!" Arisa said with a groan. Just then Stiletto came and rubbed up against her. "what are you doing in the forest little man, its not safe" she said picking up her kitten "you never know whats out there to eat you up" she said in a baby voice petting him. "Kida have you met my kitten Stiletto yet?" Arisa asked with a smile.

Kida Laughed again, "I dont think i have met him yet" she said smiling, looking around, "where is that blasted centaur" she said smiling

"Im not sure but if he dosnt meet us soon i may have to go look for him my self" Arisa said with a smile "yo Thearus where are you!" She yelled into the trees. "Its Arisa and Kida we miss you!" she added.

( where is Sern i havnt talked to him in a bit? :( )

"Well any centaur actually" Kida said looking at Arisa "I want to see Thearus, but any centaur will do, i want some excitement.... or i will start to climb in there heels" she said laughing

(He aint on MSN atm)

"you know, i think ill stick to thearus since he dosnt try to kill us" Arisa said with a laugh.

Kida poked her tounge out at Arisa "Well i dont care, if they kill us, they will be banished, or something worse" she said laughing, Kida Ran for a tree in her heels, jumping off the ground and sat on a low Branch, "I think you will kill be before a centaur does" kida joked as she swung upside down hanging onto the tree by her legs.

Arisa sighed "when you break your ankle dont look at me to carry you to the castle" Arisa said pinching the bridge of her nose. "and whats with the sudden urge for adventure?" Arisa asked.

"I don't need you to carry me, i will shout and scream... or just pass out and wait for someone to find me" Kida said Laughing, "Adventure is FUN, I have been all serious all Holidays with my Half Brother, i needed fun, i was climbing the tree at Home and it wasnt as fun as here, and i realised how much i MISS it here" she said joyfully swinging slighly upside down

"yes, Hogwarts is like home" Arisa said with a smile. She climbed a tree making sure not to look down. "and ive gotton used to the hight of trees, maybe one day i might be able to fly" Arisa said with a laugh, just the thought of her flying with out getting sick was funny.

Kida looked at Arisa Climb the tree, "Can you Climb to the very top without looking down, and without me there to make sure you dont fall down" Kida laughed slightly, "Brooms are there for Flying" Kida said looking around again, "HURRY UP MR HORSEYMAN" Kida screamed out while stilll hanging upside down. she looked around waiting for someone or something to show up

Arisa laughed "im sure he loves that nick name Kida" Arisa said not looking down. "i bet he hanging out with Mist" Arisa said rolling her eyes. She disliked Mist alot, she was sure they were all wrong for each other. Mist was mean and hated humans but he was sweet and some humans were very good friends of hers.

Kida smiled "Oh I'm Sorry would he prefer PONYBOY" she shouted, she heard Arisa mention another Centaur "Mist? who's Mist" she said curiously "We'll I'm sure i am loud enough for MR HORSEYMAN to hear me" She smiled, she continued to rock backwards and forewards while still hanging upside down, she felt like a bat, but it was fine to her.

"oh some centaur hes dating" Arisa replied. She crossed her arms "shes all wrong for him there complete opposites" she said "maybe you'll meet her"

Kida looked at Arisa "your so jealous" she mumbeled under her breath. Kida decided to shout again "PONYMAN HURRY UP" Kida laughed as she continued to swing, she couldnt feel the blood rushing to her head, allthough it usually took a long time.

"i heard that" Arisa said looking down to glare at Kida "im not jelous, anymore, i just want whats best for 'Mr. Ponyman'" Arisa replied. Then she smiled and jumped down from the tree "thats it im going to look for him."

Thearus made his was silently down along to them, he'd decided to stop and listen to their rantings for a little while and frowned slightly at kida before straitening his face as he walked out. He past the shadows of the trees to greet them with his mystic appearance, "You know.... We centaurs have things to do as well. And those don't include being shouted at by students"He raised his eyebrow to kida slowly. "Especially being summoned like a pup by the name 'ponyman'". He watched Kida for another moment before turning his attention to Arisa with whom he bowed his head with a faint smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back