OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
After that Beauxbaton vs Slytherin game Kia understood how badly she misses her friends. She noticed Gabrielle and decided to finally write her. Now they decided to make a sleepover while both of them were in France. Kia really missed home. It was really hard to stay with Jacks at her parents house, but at the same time it felt so good. She didn't let anyone change anything, she didn't want to ruin atmosphere at house. And Kia felt good enough to call Gaby over to her house. Kiara surely had a lot of stuff to say and to share with her.
Right now, Kiara was in the kitchen and was reading some recipes to decide what to make for them, she wanted this day to stay that special as it was at that moment.

@Gabrielle Perrault

Gabrielle would be lying if she said she hadn't been disappointed when she had gotten to school at the beginning of the year only to notice one of her best friends hadn't been there. She knew Kiara had mentioned something vague about transferring before the break between their third and fourth year but she hadn't thought the girl would actually leave. It hadn't sounded like something definite back then and she had thought that her friend would clearly tell her if she was actually leaving. But that wasn't exactly what had happened. Still, Gaby wasn't one to hold grudges and even though it had hurt she still saw Kiara as her friend. Needless to say she had been happily surprised when the girl had written her, had actually seen her play when they were at Hogwarts for the quidditch cup. Even if they had lost the game dramatically fast it still seemed like something good had come out of it. For her, at the very least. Standing on the doorstep of the house Kiara had invited her to Gaby felt excited to see her friend again, yet slightly nervous as well. They hadn't seen each other in a little over a year after all. Pushing those feelings away she confidently knocked on the door, glad Kiara's letter had managed to reach her a couple of days before her family would be heading to Norway.

All that moving was that sudden that she couldn't explain anything or even tell where she was going and it made everything even worse. Kiara was that mad and sad at herself that she just felt too weak to write letter to Gaby and explain. She knew that she'd understand but yet, it didn't make it any easier. She finally decided to do that only when saw her in Hogwarts. Actually in that game Kiara didn't know which team she should support and then went with team that she was supporting for years. She was pretty proud of them even if they lost, they were good.
When she heard knocking, Kia fastly dropped her book on the table and then ran through house in socks. She slipped several times, but managed to get to door without hurting herself. Ravenclaw took deep breath and then opened door. "Oh my God! Gaby! I missed you so much!" Kia almost jumped on her with tight hug. "Oh, right. Come in!" she let Gaby go after some time and then moved out of door to let her friend come in. "How is it going? I am sure you have so much to tell me about!" it was year since their last serious conversation, there surely was a lot of things to talk about.

It took a couple of second before Gaby could actually hear some noise coming from somewhere in the house after she had knocked. Not too long after she heard some sounds the door swung open though and before she even had a chance to react she was already engulfed into a tighter hug than she had expected. At least that meant that Kiara had missed her as well, which immediately made her mind drift off to thinking about why she hadn't actually told her she would leave, why they hadn't talked in a year. "Hi!" She greeted as she happily hugged the girl back, smiling at her when she let go. "Missed you too!" Gaby nodded before stepping into the house as Kiara invited her in, glad the home seemed to be somewhat cooler than the temperature outside had been. "I'm pretty good." She laughed as she dropped her bag down onto the hallway floor since she didn't need it for now anyways. "You think we should go sit first? Before sharing like.. a year's worth of stories?" She chuckled, nodding towards what looked to be the living room. Either that or it was a very living room looking kitchen, which would just be curious. In all honesty Gaby just wanted to get straight to the point first, ask her friend why she left, why she didn't tell her or write her, but she was also glad to see Kiara and didn't want to ruin that little moment of gratitude by nudging something that possibly wasn't as happy.

When Kiara saw Gaby right in front of her (actually already in her hug, but that's just details), she lost all her fears about being critized by her. She felt even more confident. "It was such a long year." Kia nodded and before new smile. "Uh yeah, right!" Kia looked around and then decided to take Gaby's stuff to their room. "Let's go to my room. We should put your stuff up there. Oh, I just came up with pretty weird and random idea. What if we make up a tent? God, that was so random. I just got used to living in a literal tower as Rapunzel from Tangled." she talked while taking Gaby's stuff and already heading to her room. She opened door to her room, her room literally attracted all her soul, even if all her paintings were everywhere in house, but in her room there was only little sketches on the table. "Coco! Little girl, what are you doing here?" Kiara put Gaby's stuff on the floor next to her bed and then tightly hugged her munchkin kitten. "She was my present from uncle Jacks after finishing my first year in Hogwarts. Her name actually is Saint Coconut, but we call her Coco. I don't know why I went with that long name, but it suits her pretty good." she picked her up and then carried to Gaby. "There is a lot of plants, right? Mom loved them." Kiara pointed at the ceiling and then guilty smiled at Gabrielle. "Look, I'm so sorry! I must had to write you at least something, but I got so lost. Everything happened that fast that I didn't even realise that I was already in New Zealand and adopted by Jackson." she sat on her bed, tapped on bed next to her and then continued to pet Coco. "A lot of things happened this year, I don't know where to start." she giggled while looking at Gaby with soft smile.

Gaby was honestly curious as to what Kiara's year had been like. Moving all the way across the world and attending a different school all of a sudden seemed like a huge step to make, even more so with how sudden it had seemed. At least she figured that's what had happened because she was sure that if she had known she would've surely told her before she left. "Sure." She nodded when Kiara offered going upstairs, following the girl up to the stairs. "Yes, we should!" She laughed when her friend mentioned building some sort of tent. It had honestly been a while since she had a proper sleepover. Sharing a dorm back at school definitely didn't count, although that had pretty much given her the feeling of a year long sleepover when Kiara was still at Beauxbatons. Gaby smiled when they entered Kiara's room, impressed with how pretty it looked. And how much it fit her. She happily reached her hand out to pet the cat when the other girl carried it over, laughing at her explanation of the cat's ridiculously long name. "It fits her, she's cute." She nodded in agreement before sitting herself down on the bed next to Kiara. When her friend suddenly started apologizing and trying to explain what had happened Gaby couldn't help but to feel slightly bad for her. Sure, she had been hurt but she knew something serious had to have happened for Kiara to just be gone like that and she hated seeing other people unhappy. "It's okay." She gave the girl a small smile, reaching out to pet the cat some more as her head processed what she had just said. "Maybe just.. start from the beginning?" She offered with a small shrug, wanting to know what had happened to her but at the same time not wanting to make her feel bad by having her tell the whole story. "I mean if it's painful or something you don't have to.. I'll understand, we can just talk about something else."

"Yes!" Kiara happily jumped and then laughed. She actually loved tents, even if her room was like some place in tropical forest, but yet. It still wasn't tent, tent was more magical. Kiara missed sleepovers, at Hogwarts she somehow didn't manage to get to know her roommates properly, they didn't spend whole night talking about random stuff, joking and just having a good time. It just wasn't it, she came to her dorm, spent her evening by herself or was just messing around Hogwarts with her friends from another houses. Kia finally let Coco get in Gaby's lap and smiled at kitten, she felt like their characters were really similar. "She's adorable, that's true." she nodded and looked up at Gaby.
Kia smiled at friend, she knew that it wasn't okay. She didn't say anything for a year and she was one of her best friends, it was just so unfair. "That's such an amazing advice, thank you." Kia giggled, she tried to make this moment easier. "I owe you at least an explanation why I left like that." she shaked her head and then tried to explain what happened. "Parents were planning our moving to New Zealand for a quite long time, but it must had happen only when I will turn 17, but everything happened way faster. Ugh, on that day when we returned home from school, they got in a car accident, they didn't make it through. No one of them did, either grandparents. After their death, dad's middle brother adopted me, but he lives in New Zealand. He is healer in training there, yes, one more healer in our family. For two months I was just not myself, it felt like my cheeks were burning from how much I cried, then it got easier. Actually, it didn't, i just didn't have tears left anymore. Jacks helped me to feel better, he succeed. As you can see I haven't changed a lot, it got easier when I properly understood that I am in a new place and I tried to live, and you know, I tried to make friends and someone to spend my time with. It got better, not easier, just better." she didn't go into any details, there was too bad things to even say that out loud. "In school it already got easier to deal with and yeah. Something like that." she smiled again, in lessons she wasn't the best one, because she simply couldn't focus on any stuff.

Gaby tried her best not to let out an excited squeal when Kiara's cat made her way over into her lap, not wanting to scare it right off again. She happily started petting the cat, glad it made her feel oddly at ease. Even when she knew her friend was likely to start telling her some serious stuff any second now. She had meant it when she said things were okay, not caring so much for the fact that she had been hurt by her friend leaving and more interested in whether her friend was okay or not. Gaby listened intently when Kiara started telling her story, almost immediately feeling tears prick in her eyes when she mentioned her parents dying in a car crash. She had worried it would've been something serious that made her friend move without letting her now, but this was just plain horrible. She stayed quiet for a second once Kiara finished talking, trying to wrap her head around what she had just told her. She was glad she hadn't felt any anger towards her for leaving though, knowing that would've made this even more difficult to hear. "I'm sorry.." Gaby managed to get the words out eventually, carefully removing the cat from her lap so she could engulfe her friend into a hug. "So," She started as she let go of her, wiping away the tears in her own eyes and putting on a smile in an attempt to focus on more positive aspects of Kiara moving to new zealand. "I want to now everything about Hogwarts. Do you like it? Did you make a lot of friends? Are they as fun as I am?"

Kiara actually already didn't have enough tears to cry, she always said to herself that parents wouldn't want that. She was still trying to prove herself that she is strong enough to handle it all, she was successful in that, even if sometimes it didn't feel like that. She wasn't crying all the time, she easily smiled, laughed and communicate with people, it was almost as easy as it was before, but it was just her character. She was easy going, nothing was that bad as it seemed. Kiara didn't ask anything and didn't really continue anything when saw friends tears, she looked at her lap and then leaned forward, and answered to hug. It was easier than trying to find right words. She hid her face in Gabrielles shoulder until she heard her voice again. Kia softly smiled at Gaby and then laughed. It was so much like Gaby, she loved that. "Hogwarts is amazing! I mean, I miss Beauxbatons, but God, you'd like Hogwarts! It's amazing! I'm in Ravenclaw and that is just incredible! Well, not THAT much, but still pretty much. Ha, you wish! They are fun, but not as you! Oh Gosh, I got stood up on Valentines day dances and then we anyway went on another date. Like, he overslept dances! Can you imagine?" She laughed loudly and then started to ask questions. "How was your year? Has something new happened? Did you already replace me?" she winked at Gaby and leaned a bit closer in interest.

Gaby laughed when Kiara started blabbering about Hogwarts. She was glad she finally know what had been going on with her friend and what her reasons had been for leaving without as much as saying a word, let alone not even writing her when she was exactly where she had always been at Beauxbatons. But she was also happy they could now move forward to slightly more interesting, fun topics of discussion. She picked up Kiara's cat from next to her to set her back down in her lap and continue petting the little munchkin. "I don't think I could like anything more than Beauxbatons." She chuckled, ready to comment on Kiara mention her friends weren't as fun as she was when she suddenly mentioned a date. "Wait, what! A date?! Tell me everything!" Gaby clapped her hands together in enthusiasm, looking at Kiara expectantly. She had never even been on an actual date with someone she liked before so she was obviously curious about it and about whether her friend liked the person she had gone on a date with. "Pretty good." She smiled when Kiara asked her about her. "Same old, really. Although I did make the quidditch team but I'm guessing you've noticed that. You should've watched us play against Ilvermorny though, I scored twice that game!" She proudly told her friend, trying her best to ignore the massive loss they had recently faced at Hogwarts and focus on the positive instead.

Kiara laughed Gaby's answer off. "I don't like Hogwarts more than Beauxbatons, but I can't deny that it is pretty amazing too, but nothing could beat Beauxbatons. Duh, how impressive it must to beat Beaux. That's impossible," she was just pointing at wall without real reason. She always did that when comparing something. Kia fastly nodded at next question, leaned closer to friend and started talking. "I am not sure that it was like real real date, but probably it was. And he invited me to Valentines day dances, but then overslept. So he kinda ghosted me on our first date, I was trying to look mad, but you know me.. Then he asked me second chance and I agreed, we went on a picnic. I liked it, I mean, I don't have any expierence to compare it to, but yeah." then she remembered little detail. "Oh, and I gave him one my sketches that I drew. It's kinda awkward surely, I was that excited that I literally drew him in the night before that. Aaaah, I shouldn't have done that!" she closed her eyes with hands, blushed and sighed. Then she started to focus on what Gaby was saying. "God, I am sure that you were on FIRE! I would love to see that, actually you can't imagine how proud I am of you for making it in team! You played really good. Oh my God! You'd love to see that Slytherin against Gryffindor game! Literally, after that Slytherin seeker caught snitch, he landed in stands and kissed one of the Ravenclaws team captains. It was so unexpected," it was literally adorable, just unexpected. They were extremely cute, Kiara loved these sudden turns.

Gaby listened to what Kiara had to say about hogwarts, almost feeling bad she had made it sound like there was nothing more fun than beauxbatons. Ofcourse that was what she thought but she realized that might not be what her friend wanted to hear since she was now obviously attending hogwarts instead of beauxbatons. "Hogwarts sounds great too." She smiled, hoping to sort of smooth the conversation over. She curiously tried to take in everything Kiara had to say about her date, frowning a little when she mentioned that the boy she eventually went on a date with had ghosted her when they were supposed to go on a date before that. "Ooooh so you like-like him?" She giggled, wriggling her eyebrows as she looked at her friend. If she had been so excited that she had been able to draw the boy without him even being there than she surely liked him. At the very least it meant she had paid plenty of attention to him before that. "You should totally ask him on another date when you're back at school." Gaby nodded determinedly, ready to nag her into doing it if she said she wouldn't. She smiled when Kiara said she would've loved to see their match against ilvermorny. Unlike their match against hogwarts that had actually been a good one. She had felt like there was absolutely nothing that could break her confidence after that match. "Sounds.. interesting." She responded when her friend told her about one quidditch captain kissing another one after a specific game. "Not a big fan of the Slytherin seeker though." She laughed. She knew it sounded kind of unfair since she didn't know the boy at all, but she figured she was allowed not to be very interested in him after how quickly he had made them lose the game.

With these schools Kiara kinda was between two fires. She wanted to please friends from both schools, yes, she loved more beauxbatons, but Hogwarts was slowly getting closer to beaux. And she was pretty unfair in this with her wish to please everyone. So she was surely thankful for Gaby's answer. "It really is." After that she really badly blushed, took her pillow and hid her face in it. Then she took it away and looked up at Gaby: "I am not really sure about it. I mean, I would love to go on another date, but.. Gosh, it's complicated. I even had crush on my friend Jenna, it was so weird." she hid her face in pillow again. "In a romantic way, this year was totally really weird." she admitted and giggled. She got the feeling that she is demisexual, found out she was into girls too and after all, it all was just unexpected. "Mixed signals, mixed feelings." she grinned and then switched to the next theme. "I am not too. I am bigger fan of our house teams Captain, but yet... it still was cool turn out," she admitted, she loved all these romantic moments, it was cute. "What about your trainings? Were they good? Did they take all your free time? Were you training to catch something when you weren't on pitch?" Gaby seemed to be really into Quidditch so Kia decided to get to know everything.

Gabrielle giggled when Kiara hid her face in a pillow when they were talking about her date. It surely seemed like she liked the boy the date had been with. At least enough for her to get embarassed talking about it. She had to keep her mouth from falling open when her friend mentioned crushing on someone else as well. A girl. "Well you've surely been busy." She joked, nudging her friend with her shoulder. It didn't take a genius to recognize that Kiara wasn't planning on going into any detail about whatever was going on for her romantically though and she realized that perhaps her friend hadn't completely figured things out herself. Gaby happily moved on to the topic of quidditch which was definitely more her cup of tea. Not that romance wasn't, but she just didn't have a lot to tell about that. "Some of them were. Others not so much." She laughed when Kiara asked how her training sessions with the team had been. "I was really on a roll for one of them though, I think I managed to get like seven goals in!" She sat up a little straighter as she talked about it. "But yeah it's pretty time consuming. I don't mind though, I honestly love it. Plus it helped me make a couple more friends, which is always fun." Gaby smiled, noticeably excited about anything to do with quidditch. It had honestly been the highlight of her year though, especially after having to miss one of her best friends. "What's quidditch like at Hogwarts? There's like a whole bunch of games to find out who gets the honour of playing against us right?" She said half-jokingly, knowing it could also very well be ilvermorny that'd win their own championship and head off to play against hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back