Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama had finally decided. She was just going to tell Syrus that she wanted a baby. That was it. It was simple. Then, once she was pregnant, she could talk to her father again, and he would just have to deal with the decision she had made. Rama was not worried about Syrus' reaction because she knew that he would be absolutely petrified. Rama wanted a baby of her own. She wanted to hold a crying baby, calming them down to set them to sleep. She wanted to push her toddler on a swing, watch them stuff themself silly with candy, and send them off to Hogwarts New Zealand with pride one day. Rama was tired of ignoring her dad to prevent him from trying to convince her otherwise. She wanted to give him grandchildren. She wanted the big, happy family that she never had. With a mother and a father this time.

She walked into her flat and heard Syrus banging on the drums. She walked into the room that Syrus specifically used for his instruments. The door thudded loudly on the wall without mercy.
"Syrus!" she yelled. It was best to rip the bandaid off quickly.

Syrus pounded away at the drum set like his life depended on it. A little over the top than usual, but he was home alone and it was off-season for quidditch. With some free time on his hand, he took the time to bang on some symbals and beat up on toms. Essentially, it was like a rhythmical workout for his arms. He wasn't practicing for the band as they haven't met up in a while and his brother was somewhere in Ohio hanging with a childhood back home. Willow was still in school. There was no band, he was just a professional seeker who owned a drum set. A former Gryffindor with part-time employment at Quality Quidditch Supplies. He forgets he was meant to be quitting that job as he was becoming wildly notice as Kaikōura Kea's seeker. Banging on the high symbals, they clashed loudly and he ended the set there. Maybe he'll tell Mrs. Kozlova that he'll be quitting soon, maybe he should do that today since he had nothing else better to do. All that banging made him completely oblivious that Rama was home until he looked up. He leans over to take a long sip of cool water from a nearby water bottle. "Yeah, babe?" The man coolly smiles at her, a bit of sweat was seen beading down his forehead.

Rama waited until she had her boyfriend's full attention before she opened her mouth, "I want a baby." It was that simple, and she did not see any issue with wanting to have a child. She walked closer to Syrus and crossed her arms over her chest. She did not have anything else to say. She had said what she needed to say, and now all there was to do was wait for his response. She hoped it would be in her favor.

In response to her weird, random request, Syrus cracked a smile and drum on the medium symbals. He did not take her serious, there was no way she was being serious. He laughed, shaking his head. "Come on, tell me what you really want," the former Gryffindor raised a brow and slowing down on the tapping. "How's your dad by the way? Heard from Willow he left the school. Is that true?"

Rama glared as Syrus' dismissal of what she has just said. "I am serious, Syrus." she told him sternly. She had half a mind to dismantle his drums with her fists, but she knew that would not get her on her side. She did not want to start an argument that she would not able to finish. She knew he valued his music, which was valid, but she valued starting a family and she needed to somehow get that across to him. She rolled her eyes at the mention of her father and shook her head, waving her hands to dismiss the question. "That is not what I am here to talk about, Syrus. I want to talk about having a baby," she repeated. "And do not pretend that you did not hear me," she said, a severe look still on her face.

Syrus continue with the tapping, continue to think she wasn't being serious about what she wanted. But, the more he continued with his antics the more he started to realize she was serious. Dead serious. The former Gryffindor toss his drumsticks behind him, taking another sip from the water bottle. Then he flees the room, he rushes out to another part of their flat. "Is that my cellphone going off? I think my mom is trying to call me," it's like she sense he was in need of a distraction. The moment he stepped out of the room his mom decided to ring him up. His cellphone went off, Syrus went to answer it. Saved by the bell, more like saved by the ringtone. But, what was he going to say after this call?! He couldn't possibly avoid his girlfriend forever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back