Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Open after Kadi posts with Indira

While Salem had been very tempted to spend the entire dance around the chocolate fountain tonight, she had been handily distracted by a cluster of fairies who'd taken up near the snack table, glimmering and giggling to themselves while Salem had loaded up a small plate with a selection of snacks that she figured would go best dipped in chocolate.

"Indi, Indi, c'mere do you think they'd eat any of this?" She asked, elbowing her friend and nodding to the pile of berries on her plate. Salem wasn't sure what foods fairies were allowed to eat, she knew dogs couldn't eat chocolate but did that mean fairies couldn't either? She figured if anyone would know that sort of thing, Indi might, considering she seemed to know just about everything.

Indi was grateful to have Salem to hang out with at the dance. She didn't mind coming to dances alone since she usually found something to do but it was still nice. She hoped Natalia would stay away though. She didn't like that they shared a friend but she could live with it as long as she didn't have to think about it. She was picking the sprinkles off of a cupcake she had grabbed off the snack table when Salem asked her a question. She made an uncertain sound as she looked up at the fairies. Indi hadn't taken Care of Magical Creatures and hadn't bothered to learn much about them but she wasn't sure if they could process their food or if it might be toxic to them. Especially the chocolate. "Probably not." she said slowly, trying to sound thoughtful instead of unsure. "Maybe try some plain fruit." she suggested.

Salem knew Indi would know what to do, smiling at her before gently trying to stick a raspberry on the end of her finger. She wiggled it at Indi for a moment before holding it out to the fairies, the group clustered just slightly out of her reach. "I think they're laughing at me," she said to Indi in a hushed voice, nearly over balancing as she stood on her tiptoes to try and reach better and hearing a peel of tinkling giggles from the fairies overhead. "You should try. Or maybe we should tell them they look pretty? I think I heard fairies like compliments..." Salem wasn't sure if she'd actually heard that or made it up, but really she imagined any being, small or normal sized, liked compliments anyway.

Indi was starting to regret not doing any reading up on fairies before tonight. But it wasn't like she would have known to expect them to be such an important part of her night. "I'm not sure." she admitted as she squinted up into the air. It was hard to tell if they were laughing. There features were too small and the room was too loud. She gave Salem a skeptical look when she brought up complimenting them. "I don't think that's true. Do they even under stand our language?" she wondered out loud. "But you can try." Indi said with an encouraging grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back