Aurora Hades

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
Full Name: Aurora Harold Hades
- Birth Date: 30 October 2009
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Green eyes,Elegant curly dark-brown hair,slim and healthy.
- Parents: Father:-Harold Hades,40
Mother:-Cedrella Hades,39
- Siblings, if any: Anastasia Hades,19
Josiah Hades,15
- Pets, if any: A cat named Onyx, An owl named Topaz
- Area of Residence: England ,Cambridgeshire
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Ravenclaw,Because all of my family are very intelligent but they chose Slytherin whileI chose Ravenclaw.

- Best school subjects (And why): HOM,because I just love to learn more about the foundation of magic.Flying,becuae I can fly the best form my family.

- Worst school subjects (And why): None

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?
An Eagle.
- What would their Boggart be?
Anastasia's corpse with a note that she always wanted to tell me that she hated me.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A Pygmypuff
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Herself and Josiah standing by each other smiling.Josiah's hand on her shoulder.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
When she showed her first sign of magic.
- Write an example roleplay by your character:

Aurora roamed the vast House of Hades in Cambridgeshire idly having nothing to do and no one to talk to.Her sister and brother were at hogwarts and her parents were on a trip to Egypt for special reasons and she was left alone at home.The library,drawing room and some of the bedrooms were locked so she only had her thin story books to read.She was longing to go out of the house but there was a charm that prevented form any of the doors or windows form opening.
She was in the attic at that time when she heard a noise from behind her.She looked arroound trying to see whatv had caused the noise.It was very dark and Aurora knew not what lurked on the far side of the room.She took out the matchbox from her skirt pocket and picked up a candle from its holder.
To her surprise she saw a pearly white figure feet away from her.She took a few steps back in alarm when the figure spoke...
"Do not distress my dear,I mean no harm."in a slow polite voice of a girl.Aurora saw that it was floating above the ground and that it wasn't solid.It was a ghost!
"Wh-who are y-you?"Aurora asked in a tremmbling voice.She had never seen ghosts but was still scared of them.She raised the candle infront of her trying to make out her face when all the torches in the room were set alight.
Now Aurora could clearly see the ghost's face.It was very beautiful.She had dark curly hair and dark eyes and the rest of her face was pale white.She wore a beautiful dress.
"I am Norma Cassandra Hades,I am the daughter of the very first Hades couple.My parents were devined to Dark Arts and were a great threat to the Wizarding world.They fashioned themselves this last name so as to increase the fear cause by their mention.However I was different and I helped the ministry to kill them but couldnt live without them.I was to blame for their death so I killed my self."
In the manner she spoke,Aurora found not scary but for once willing to tell.Aurora had never found this manner in any answer from her parents."Will you tell me more about your times?"she asked seeing a source of history in Norma.
"I have been observing you Aurora,since the day you were born.You are very different form any of your family.And I am willing to tell you only if you promise that you wont tell anyone you met me."she said a strictness in her voice.
"I wont,promise."Aurora said in a small voice.
"Okay then.................."
So from that day Aurora found a new friend and learned alot form her.She roamed the house with Norma who taught her a lot of secrets that lied there unseen and unknown.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Lids,
Today was a great day!Norma told me about our family history.She told me that there was an abandoned shop in Knockturn alley that belonged to her nephew.She was very sad that her younger brother,Augustus had followed the foot steps of their parents.She told me that after he died,his son,Sole,started practicing dark arts and landed in Azkaban just a few days before his marraige.So now only one of the three children remained alive.
"Blaise was the eldest of the three and the most sensible one.He wasn't very gifted with magic so he stayed wasn't in threat of turning bad.He married a half-blood who was kind and nice.Since then the dark clouds lightened from the history of hades and there were many happy decades free from bad deeds and in that time no one from the house went in slytherin until your great-grand father."she had said.
The last three words had given me goosebumps.She said that my great-grandfather hed been a death eater but he was captured and imprisoned when his name was mentioned.At that time, my grand father was in his wife's womb.His wife wanted a peaceful life and taught good to my grand father who was a very noble man.She said nothing about Father.I guess she hasn't been down stairs for a long time.She said that she was allowed to roam anywhere in the house before but not after the time of my great-grand father.
I really liked knowing about it all.Wait till Ana gets home.I bet she wont know all this!
[/color]

Most patronus' are mundane, not magical, animals (if the spell caster is ever even powerful enough to make a corporal patronus. What memory would Aurora use to create such a patronus? Why would hers be magical? Also note that a magical patronus will need approval.

Does Aurora already fear that her sister hates her, or is her fear more about her sister's death and not being able to reconcile, or what?

I've never heard of a non-mundane animagus, but assuming she could become a pygmypuff, then why would it be that that she turns into?

Why are her patronus and animagus so different -- even opposite?

Why is her greatest dream her brother's hand on her shoulder next to her? Does this mean her and her brother aren't close as it is?

"I would use the memory of my very first magical sign when it was very dark in the house and I was very scared.I had made all the torches lighted up.((I did know that a patronus is mostly mundane.So I have changed mine into being an eagle.))"

"For Aurora,Ana is the only living person in the world whom she loves and respects.If Ana dies,Aurora will be alone and friendless in the world.And then if she gets to know that Ana did never really like her,she will realise that she had always been alone.So she fears separation from Ana."

"Well like rats,pygmy puffs can stay near human without being suspected and they can be loved by humans.This animagus form would keep her away form danger because no one would want to hurt such a cute thing without a reason."

"Well the fact that a patronus is for protection and an animagus is for disguise would make her two things different.An eagle would be the sign of strength and cleverness.A pygmy puff as tated above is cute and no one would suspect it to be an animagus.It would be easy for it to find a space as a pet in a family to protect it self from who ever is a threat."

"Yes.They are almost strangerlike but living in the same house.The thing that cause this is that Josiah struggles a lot to get the best grades and even in holidays he is reading and revising and has no time to talk to his sister whom he thinks as a dimwitted annoying git who cant talk anything sensible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back