Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Bleak Street was one of those places that when Geo was younger, she'd only ever imagined entering. It wasn't somewhere she wanted to go unless she knew what she was doing, but now that she was training to be a fully fledged Auror, it was included in the list of areas around New Zealand that would be patrolled. There had been a few investigations over the last few months in the area, since it was known for its dark arts, although today Geo had been paired with another Auror in training as they were there to observe the streets and become better acquainted with the environment. The blonde was still working on her alter ego, and honestly she thought that in places like this, it was probably better to go by that person rather than as herself. She was unusual in the sense that she was able to transform her features to be unrecognisable as her usual self, and not wanting her own face to become too much a familiarity in these parts, it was her alter ego that made its first professional appearance that day.
Geo hadn't changed herself fully in front of anyone since Amber caught her in her second year, but today there was a reason for what she did, and besides, it wasn't as though she was trying to look like someone else, so much as she didn't want to look like Geo. Her blonde hair had morphed into a wavy brown style, pulled back into a ponytail, and her features softened as lightly as she could. She didn't want to stand out in the crowd, so simplicity was key, and the auror wanted to make sure that it was easy to maintain while in the presence of other people. To anyone outside of her work, she'd introduce herself as Alicia, complete with a few key details of her alter ego's life if she needed them. As she waited for her colleague to arrive, Geo was careful to look interested in one of the shop windows, while remaining aware of her surroundings.

Becca walked the street and she was thinking about her fealings to Stefan. He was a little bit older then she. 33 years old but she was afraid of this age and she was a only 21 years old but she fealt strange about him and he was special to hear and she missed him all the times. She walked and thinking with her thoughts and she didn't know to running some girl. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!" Beca apoligize her and hoped she wouldn't be so angry with her and she looked familiar and mayby she worked with her. "Geovanna? What brings you here?" She smiled to her..

Last edited:
James had managed to avoid the Bleak street patrol so far in his young auror career but he still found himself often visiting the area due to Ezra's shop. After spending a couple of hours catching up with his brother (and pretending not to see some questionable items in his shop) James made his way out of the shop and stepped out into Bleak Street, bleak truly was an appropriate name for the place. As he rounded the final corner to leave the street and with Obsidian harbour almost in view James heard someone say a familiar name which made him stop in his tracks. Someone was saying Geo, was the girl nearby? James rounded and sought out the source of the voice but he didn't see Geo. "Rebecca, who are you..." James began but stopped when he got a good look at the woman she had been addressing, he squinted his eyes and tilted his head to get a different perspective on the brunette. "Nice disguise Volt, if I hadn't known you since you were eleven it would actually fool me,"

Geo was aware of another girl headed her way, although her head turned slightly when she didn't seem to stop or walk around her, and the Auror barely had enough time to dart out of her path before she walked into. It took Geo a moment to realise who it was, and how she seemed to know her, especially as she had done her best to disguise herself. “I..” she was about to answer the woman’s question when a third body joined them, and for a moment she hesitated in case it was someone who ought not know who she was nor what she was doing. It was neither of those however as she spotted James, who addressed the other woman before turning his attention her Geo. The former Hufflepuff glared at the Cade, “You know it’s usually called a disguise for a reason,” she shot him a forced fake smile, a little annoyed that the first time she’d taken Alicia out and her cover was already blown. Her voice was low considering they were still in the dark part of the alley, although she hadn’t realised who owned the shop she was peering into. She couldn’t even morph back now without revealing to passers by that there was a Metamorphmagus in the area, something she knew was much too dangerous to reveal in public. Instead she remained as the brunette, crossing her arms over her chest. “I was working,” Geo was taking her new role very seriously, but if the older Aurora were anything to go by, she didn’t need to right now. “What are you doing?” She reflected, wondering whether either of them would be down here on personal business.

"Yes, i know. I'm here the same reason and sorry for that happen. How are you?" she wanted know a little better Geo and mayby she and Becca can be good friends to. "Hey, James! I'm realy good and how about you?" Becca smiled the boy and James always was so nice to hear.

James raised his eyebrow at Rebecca as she said she was really good, she seemed far too happy for someone who was skulking around bleak street. "I'll be fine once I'm out of this cess pit," He said turning his attention back to Geo. "Don't worry no oone's paying attention, you're cover is safer erm...what was your name again?" He asked, Geo had been working in her cover ID since she began her probationary period as an auror, he just couldn't remember the name she was using. "I'm not on the clock, I was visiting my brother, he owns Borgin and Burke's, so any attempt at me being here undercover wouldn't really work,"

Geo nodded in time with James, “Fine too.” She didn’t have enough experience with Bleak Street to know whether or not it really was a “cess pit” but she trusted James enough to know that she probably shouldn’t be around here if she could possibly help it. “It’s Alicia. Solomon told me about his alters and well, this is one of mine,” Geo failed to mention that so far it was her only alter ego as she hadn’t developed anyone else yet, but she hoped one day she would have a few that she could rely on. “Oh, not for a little birthday treat shopping?” She teased. She knew she shared the same birth month as the man, but the idea that he was here for the shop itself rather than to see Ezra was still one that amused her. There were some strange items in there after all.

"Alicia huh, I like it," James said, he knew about Solomon's alter egos but so far James hadn't taken that tactic. Geo did have an advantage when it came to undercover work given she could change her appearance to a degree that would fool most people, he just knew her face too well. James laughed at her birthday comment, they shared a birthday month so it was hard to forget each others birthday. "Maybe I was looking for a nice curses necklace to around your pretty neck," He laughed though a little concerned it may have sounded more threatening than humorous.

Geo shrugged, she hadn't chosen the name because it meant anything, it just sound reasonably easy to remember, She glanced from Rebecca and back to James when he joked about getting a necklace for her, and she scoffed in amusement, "Oh har har. Please James, you haven't bought me anything in eight years, I don't expect you start now." Deep down she was secretly pleased that he'd remembered her birthday was in December too, although she'd known James for much too long for them to start buying each other gifts out of simple pleasantries. Sometimes James was too arrogant for his own good. She shot another glance up and down the street, "Well, since you're meant to be the expert in these parts, any tips for the newcomer?" she asked, enjoying putting him on the spot. She was unsure of how long Rebecca had been training for, but since being an Auror was brand new for Geo, she could have done with any new information on the job.

James laughed, Geo did have a point but of course in the eight years, but their relationship was a lot different now than it was then. Back then she was his sisters friend, they were friends of course but now they were colleagues and friends on an equal basis so it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility he would get her a present for her birthday. "Fair point, but there's a first time for everything right?" he flashed a cheeky grin. "My expert opinion? Avoid this place like the plague, patrol Obsidian where you can actually make a difference," James shrugged. "I know you'll just ignore me so, I have it on good authority the Poison Ater is a scit hang out, I don't care how good your disguise is do not go in there without back up, Borgin and Burke has some questionable inventory but you know, I'd prefer you not arrest my brother," He shrugged. "Honestly there isn't much advice to give other than tread lightly here, these people don't mess around,"

Geo was half tempted to hold James to his word, it would have be fun but she was happy enough for the time being that they even remembered and could always do something to celebrate it if they ever desired. The Auror listened intently as he began to tell her and Rebecca about Bleak Street, her eyebrows raising when he spoke about the Poison Ater. She needed James to trust her if she was ever going to change the perception he likely had that she was just someone he needed to look out for, and so as thrilling as the idea of investigating a Scit hideout was, she nodded along sincerely. Geo wasn’t even sure if they had the power to arrest anyone while they were in training, not that she intending on making anyone, especially Ezra, a target unless she absolutely had to. “I wish I’d been an Auror during the election..” she said, not wishing harm to anyone but after she’d heard there had been an Auror team who took down three Scitorari members she knew she had to be ready at any moment of things did kick off. Perhaps Geo was wrong in believing she could handle herself, after all she didn’t have any real experience of life outside of the school yet, and her confidence hadn’t been knocked down a peg. For now though she was sure she could have taken those three members, or at least helped. “I can tread lightly, as long as I’m there when I need to be.” Geo was keen to be involved, thirsty to put her skills to good use. She smiled at the older man, “Have you ever met a Scit?”

Last edited:
James understood what Geo meant when when she said she wished she had been an auror during the election. The incident with the Scitorari was well publicised and Geo was clearly craving to be involved in that kind of action. "You'd have most likely been on protection detail, which isn't as interesting as it sounds unless your candidate got attacked, pretty sure the auror who protected by uncle must have been sick of hearing his voice after sitting through so much debate prep," James laughed, he hadn't been an auror at the time but he was working on his uncle's campaign so he'd sat through the same prep, he'd put money on the auror regretting his decision to work protection. "Don't get ahead of yourself, you'll be a great auror one day but you can't rush it," For a while James had wondered if his brother was a scit, his location in Bleak street and his general demeanour in his younger years had always made James think that was the direction he'd go but that didn't seem to be the case. "No, like you I'm still green, would be great for something to kick off wouldn't it?"

It was more than fascinating to study the conversation between my colleague and James, who often quipped that she was on the sidelines. Increasingly, her surprises about her limits were condemning and Becca disliked her treatment. She chose to say goodbye and do her job quicker to make her evening more relaxed so she could visit her father and best friend Anytha. "I won't delay you any longer! Have a nice day for both of you!" Becca said politely enough and started to move forward and searched for the place where she was supposed to be.

Geo wasn’t sure if she’d have hated protection detail as much as James claimed. It would have been fascinating to be in the know, over hearing the debate first hand rather than having to read about the best bits days later in the papers. Besides, knowing that her skills were going to be put to the test and that at any moment something could have kicked off, well, she was looking forward to next one regardless of what her role was. The former Hufflepuff didn’t feel as though she was rushing anything, just keen to be involved, although she smiled as her colleague seemed to think she’d make a good Auror one day. Geo after all just needed the chance to prove herself. Was she going to be like James, three years into her training and yet to see any of the front line action? She nodded although she couldn’t help but wonder if there was more to it. “Maybe we just have to find it,” it was only a small comment, but maybe waiting for the action to come to them wasn’t what they were meant to do. She looked across to Rebecca as she said her goodbyes, hoping they hadn’t distracted her for too long, “Oh, alright. You know if you’re still in New Zealand at the end of the month, you’re welcome to come by my house. We’re having a party, to celebrating the new year,” she smiled at the girl, glancing back to James, “Invites to you too.” She was looking forward to the house she shared with Austin to be full of life in a few weeks.

Geo's eagerness to find action worried James as it could lead to her looking for trouble which was the last thing he wanted her to do, he didn't want her to be putting herself in dangerous positions. James knew Geo cold handle herself, it wasn't an issue of that but he knew that aurors who took unnecessary risks often found themselves in trouble, he'd heard enough horror stories from both Alexander and Ariana. "You do you Geo, just don't do anything stupid okay? Or at least don't do anything stupid without me,"

Geo raised her eyebrows at James, was he joking? “You really think I’d do something stupid by myself?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. If she was going to get involved as much as she could, she knew it wouldn’t be smart to do so by herself, especially as a newcomer to the industry. She couldn’t deny that she wouldn't do something stupid, not intentionally of course but she knew sometimes she got ahead of herself, and wouldn’t take no for an answer. “Don’t worry James, I don’t need a partner,” she mused, always taking pride in her independence. At the back of her mind she thought it would have been quite fun, and had always imagined herself investigating situations with a Flavio, only things hadn’t exactly worked out like that. But then, Geo had plenty of people she could ask if she needed someone to come with her, so James shouldn’t have to worry about her bugging him too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back