Auror needs anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Kane

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 13" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
This is Lewis. He is an Auror and loves his job. He is also in his 3rd year in Oxford Univerity studing to be a doctor. He is very laid back and friendly. He is easy to get along with and he is good with words so he can talk to strangers and he knows what to say and when. He is very socible and likes to meet new people. He is very kind and he falls in love easily. He is very loyal to his partner and he loves to be romantic at times. Im not looking for a final for him but they can last for a while if you want them too.
Im looking for anything for him really, friends, enemies love interests. You name it i would probably be up for it.

~Laura :)

I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, but Elspeth here needs an Auror for one of her plots. It's over the holidays, so not for ages, if you're interested I'll PM you with details.

Heya Laura,

iHAVE alexis shale i can offer you, not very well developed,but she is a nice warm hearted, 20? year old, i can try to rack my brains for more info if ou need.
alex xx

I can post in legnth with characters i have done a bio for i still doing alexises. and dont rush it im gona be out untill 9 tonigt Thanks xxx :hug:

Hey Laura. Its Teigan :p I have Alexia here, she could be a friend?? Charrie Dev

Hey, i have a girl whose seventeen, she's very mature for her age, but lately she's been through a rough time, mental breakdown that she doesn't remember. She could be a friend, he might be able to help her with an upcoming plot, if you don't mind being friends with a student (she's a seventh year hufflepuff). If you'd like to know more about the plot, PM me!

Here she is.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/profile/3051017/

Tiggs- We are already talking and rping with them so i dont really need to go into much detail :D

Cole- Sanctuari and Lewis can be friends. He would love to try and help her get back on track. He is determined and caring that way teehee, as school is in we will just have to wait until the next holiday and rp them together, if thats ok with you of course

Of course that's okay with me! I'm busy for a few days anyways, so i'm kind of glad we have to wait. With my brother graduating and such... So many parties.... So much food *dies!* So just PM me when the next time comes around, or i'll PM you!

XxColexX

Ok then sounds like a plan :D

I have Mariska Franz that I can offer up as whatever it is you would need for him. I've had her for ages and she sort of got neglected, but I'd like to start using her again and try to start developing her character a bit more. Let me know what you think :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back