attention all you kiwi kids out there;

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
12" rosemary branch with a single moonflower
Editing now that I have a computer.

Jaydi runs a small private wizardry school for ages 7-10. It's a boarding school in Mt Cook Village. She now.. just needs pupils.

Anyone who has a character (or wants to make one, I honestly don't mind so long as I get students) who is within the age bracket, please either PM me on this account and I'll get back to you, or post here. I'm looking to start a topic, like, eventually xD.

So apply here ♥

Thanks so much, Olivia xx
<i>
</i>

Just Realize the age :r Sorry Love!

I'm also keen to make another Charrie

Alright. Well if you all wanted to make new characters, why not do that and then PM me from those characters. Anyone else? Existing characters are perfectly eligible ;)

There, done. I actually made another character! That makes my active character count.... two! =)) :D

Jaydi Richards said:
That's fine, anyone else?
Guess I could make Vincent 8 Years Old xD or seven yes yes that's what I'll do

Alright Ceara and Madderz, I'll PM you later.

Anyone elllssseee?

Hey I have Maddie here. I just made her yes yes hehe

I was going to make a character because I found a good name to use... Because you need students, I could make her 7 years old.

--Calypso
--Vincent
--Madeline
--Tracey
--Jessica

So, if Brittany, Ilana (?), aaand person behind Noelle wanted to make new kid characters, that makes 8, plus Jaydi's other daughter.

More takers can PM me, 'kay? I'm done with this thread XD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back