Attemtping To Fly

"It's no problem, almost every one in my family are Death Eaters," Aiden said truthfully.

"That isn't entirely true..." Aiden said softly then gave Alyssa a trying smile.

"Was your family upset with you being sorted into Gryffindor?" Alyssa remebered how much pressure was put on her and Theo to get into Slytherin. Alyssa was sure that if she had gotten anything else their family would've been furious.

"Has your family corrupting you to think everything they want you to think?" Alyssa asked worriedly.

"Oh most deffinatly, the fact that I'm mixed and I am friends with a few muggleborns doesn't help," Aiden said truthfully.

"They've tried, but I guess I'm stronger then my cousins," Aiden said thoughtfully.

"I'm not friends with any muggleborns and I still get enough heat from that. I can't imagine what kinds of things your family says to you." Alyssa thought it was unfair certain families threw fits if their kid doesn't turn out exactly like they did.

"Thats good. Consider yourself stronger than Theo and myself too. It's not easy to fight against what's been shoved in your face all you life." Alyssa admitted.

"Probably the same that yours does, but I throw things back at them, not sure how I'm still alive though," Aiden said truthfully.

"Maybe Theo but you seem to be doing a better job than I have," Aiden said honestly.

Alyssa smiled. It was nice to think they someone thought she wasn't going completely bad. But it was also upsetting to say that it wasn't all true either. She was just as bad as all the other purebloods out there. Many people are wary of her because they think she will turn out like her father

"Maybe. But I will admit that I'm just as bad as most purebloods are concerning muggle borns. I can't stand them." Alyssa admitted. "I'm just quiet about it." Alyssa couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"You don't seem to be very open about hating them either. Maybe you still have kindness somewhere in there." Alyssa poked Aiden's chest where his heart was.

"Niether can I, the only ones I can stand well are none now, used to be Pat," Aiden admitted. Then Aiden took Aly's hand softly then gave it a kiss then let it go knowing this probably wouldn't go over well and said, "Maybe, who knows..."

Alyssa resisted a smile after Aiden kissed her hand. Alyssa was really trying not to like him again. But he was very charming, so it was getting hard to resist.

"I don't think I could ever imagine you as a death eater anyways. At least not right now."

Aiden flashed her a smile and said, "I don't think I'd ever want to be one, and I don't think you'd ever be one, you're to sweet."

Alyssa laughed and shook her head. Aiden had a point. Alyssa even knew that she would never make a good death eater.

"Your right. I'm a girl so it wouldn't work out anyways." Alyssa smiled.

Aiden gave her a curious look and said, "There are plenty of female Death Eaters. Not that I'm saying you should..." Aiden trailed off and then said, "Nevermind."

"I'm not suited to be one. I'm too nice and too girly. I don't like getting my nails dirty." Alyssa playfully held out her nails and pretended to to see a speck of dirt on them and clean them off.

"Are you alright?" Alyssa asked him worriedly.

"You don't have to be worried, I'm just tired, I haven't really been sleeping well..." Aiden lied though he actually wasn't sure why he was spacing out a lot more.

Alyssa immediant;y could tell that Aiden was lying. But she wasn't going to press him about it. He probably didn't know why he was either.

"Alright. Whatever you say space cadet." Alyssa poked his arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back