OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio tried to not feel too bittersweet about this being his last ever Hogwarts dance and celebration. He knew there was graduation, but he didn’t think that counted as a real celebration. It would be the end of his schooling. But he wasn’t letting himself get sad over that, when he was going to have a lovely if bittersweet night with his girlfriend. He knew he’d done the right thing by sending a small rose and then giving her the dozen roses from himself, giving it the element of surprise and keeping it as a good moment. He wasn’t working again this time, trusting fully that Eugene had this and wanting to make sure that his attention was on his girlfriend instead. He was waiting at the entrance to the hall, with her red rose in his hair, lost in the mops of curls he’d barely tried to contend with this time around. The teen had worn his suit, looking as smart as he could looking forward to this night with her. Knowing that even if this was the last school dance they had, he never wanted to stop dressing formally and taking her to dances.

Nicole had been fully prepared to spend tonight exhausted and mildly put out by her lackluster roses after all the work she'd put in with Essie to arrange everything. Ajax had managed to salvage the day for her with his surprise bouquet and Nicole was overwhelmed with how much a simple gesture had made everything so much better. She'd smiled quietly to herself the entire time getting ready, the simple thought that Ajax really loved her buoying her along as she brushed one last piece of hair from her face before heading up to meet him.

"Hey you," she said, greeting Ajax with a quick kiss and running her hands down his lapels. Ostensibly it was to make sure his coat was sitting right, but really Nicole was just glad to see him again after such a busy day, already feeling herself relax the longer they were in contact. Things had been so hectic with their NEWTs and roses and them both running a club, Nicole was ready to spend tonight worrying about nothing but each other. "This is cute," she added, spying the rose tucked into Ajax's hair and smiling. "Did you put that in there on purpose or did it get stuck?"

Ajaccio smiled as soon as he saw her. She was always so easily able to take his breathe away from him. She was so beautiful, so beautiful to him. He leaned into the kiss and didn't mind as she fussed about his jacket. Instead just letting her do what she needed to. "You're cuter," he said smiling at her with a look on his face like he was very proud of that retort. But he gave a little shrug, "I wanted to make it look nice and then it got a little stuck, so we're rolling with it," Ajaccio said with a little laugh on his tone. He offered her an arm intending to walk with her into the hall.

Nicole smiled at the compliment, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She'd tried something a little different tonight, seeing as it was their last school dance ever, and while she was sure Ajax would say the same thing regardless what she was wearing it, she still loved it. "Oh shush. Merlin, we're so obnoxious, aren't we? I love it," she said with a grin, leaning up to brush her nose against Ajax. It was Valentine's so she was letting herself be extra sappy. "Well, I like it regardless so I guess it can stay," she said, laughing at Ajax's explanation. If it was really stuck though she wasn't going to lament losing a few curls to cut it loose anyway; Ajax was probably due a little trim anyway.

"I know we should spend tonight dancing and chatting and all that stuff," Nicole said, taking Ajax's arm with a fond smile, tucking her other hand over his forearm for good measure as they entered the all. "But I kind of just want to keep you all to myself tonight," she admitted softly, taking in the usual pop of reds and pinks and all the various outfits across the dancefloor.

Ajaccio laughed easily and gave a little nod, they were allowed to be sappy if they wanted to be, that was their right as both seventh years and as a couple. He nodded, and reached up to lightly touch the flower, "It'll probably take some harsh tugging to get out anyway," Ajax replied with a grin. He let her take his arm and then began moving at his usual pace decided by her. "Well...I don't have any responsibilities tonight...and we just need at least make an appearance and then....we could go," he told her, there was always the prefect common room where they could spend some time together, where they could be alone and only in each other's company for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back