Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Alright, I am sorry to say that I must take at least a week's leave from the site. I"ll try to catch up when I'm back but RL is seriously hitting me in the face. I'm trying not to fail a college class at the moment, and while I love HNZ RL has to come first. A lot of things are depending on me passing this class. My eligibility to be continuing these college classes, my high school credits, everything.

So, I should return to you all in the future but as of yet I don't have an approximate date.

Estrella

'Strella, I won't allow this.

Haha, no, it's okay, I perfectly understand. RL is much more important. Especially at a time like this. Good luck with everything and I hope that you'll be back here soon. :)

As I already told you, good luck with all that! I hope things work out with your college class. *sending lots and lots of luck your way* :)

We'll miss you and hope to see you back soon next week if you can! If not, it's completely understandable that RL comes first.

Come back soon!! Good luck with all the RL stuff. I definitely understand how crazy college stuff can get. :D

Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back