Astronomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola P. Wilkes

OOC First Name
Sienna
Wand
Cedar Wand 13 3/4" Essence of unicorn hair. Silver tear string..
Is Astronomy part of the first years school subject?

How do I get a password in that case?

Have the lessons started?

Hi Sandra,

Yes all years take Astronomy and you can check your schedule for your classes in your common room - but yes all classes have started with this being the second week.

Also the password for Astronomy is the same as all classrooms which you take this year and will be in the PM you received when you were sorted.

If you didn't receive this PM or can't find it for whatever reason you can PM an admin or any GM to help you retrieve the password :)

As a note, here is the link to the Astronomy classroom.
For some reason, people have been trying to put the password into the wrong forum (I have no idea what forum you've been trying).

Haven't got any password for the Astronomy classroom. The password I've got is for the Doorm.
Been posting to other classes.

Thanks for the link and replies:)

You have received classroom passwords, though. The sorting PM includes it.
Sorting PM said:
For the new first years, class has not started yet. Your classes will begin as soon as an announcement about the new year is posted, until then you shouldn't be posting in the classrooms. When school starts you will need a password to enter the classes. The password for classroom forums is: <snip - see your sorting PM for this. ;) >

On further investigation, it seems that the passwords were removed from other classroom forums at some time. Previously, all "core" (first year) classes had the same password - which is still indicated in the sorting PM (see above). For consistency, however, I have removed the password to the astronomy classroom for the time being.

All students do get the password as soon as they're sorted, however, so it's just a matter of reading the sorting PM. ^_^

Oh! My bad. I've read that just forgot!

I didn't need to add the password to any other places so I guess that's why I'm comfused.

Thanks for taking the time and responding to me! <3

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back