Astronomy Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina Sangora

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Cherrywood, 11' 3/4" Essence of Griffin Feather
Hopefully I'm not being too much of a pest in suggesting this; I had been thinking how I should purchase Astronomy Supplies for my Professor (as that is the subject she teaches) and so, naturally, I set about searching for the Astronomy shop. Something which doesn't seem to exist. If there is one in existence then I do apologize for this suggestion but, in case you hadn't already guessed my suggestion/question, could a shop supplying things such as the standardized brass telescope, books, moon charts, other various equipment, come into existence?

If this request is not possible then I wholly understand.

-Beth.

Hey there Beth,

Dervish and Banges should already sell the things you've listed. :) While it is not an "Astronomy Supply Shop", it's sort of a magical general store and I think it suits that well. :)
Many shops are very unused, and we've been trying to avoid adding super-specialty shops that may not have significant interest (like one to cater only to Astronomy). In fact, a handful of shops have been closed/hidden recently due to inactivity, and more may be on their way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back