- Messages
- 2,634
- OOC First Name
- Alexis.
- Wand
- Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hi everyone,
What I'm looking for are people who love stargazing as much as Jenn does. She has a best friend who she frequently watches the stars and such with because they both enjoy Astronomy but I think it would be interesting for more people to share her passion with her and if they are younger, like a first or a second year, maybe she could be their mentor and friend by showing them how to work a telescope and such. To find out information about Jenn, click her biography, it should give you a fair amount of info on her.
Alexis.
What I'm looking for are people who love stargazing as much as Jenn does. She has a best friend who she frequently watches the stars and such with because they both enjoy Astronomy but I think it would be interesting for more people to share her passion with her and if they are younger, like a first or a second year, maybe she could be their mentor and friend by showing them how to work a telescope and such. To find out information about Jenn, click her biography, it should give you a fair amount of info on her.
Alexis.









she has just transferred and had never been stargazing before, but now she has, she thinks it is one of the most amazing things.