Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hi everyone,

What I'm looking for are people who love stargazing as much as Jenn does. She has a best friend who she frequently watches the stars and such with because they both enjoy Astronomy but I think it would be interesting for more people to share her passion with her and if they are younger, like a first or a second year, maybe she could be their mentor and friend by showing them how to work a telescope and such. To find out information about Jenn, click her biography, it should give you a fair amount of info on her.

Alexis.

I can offer up Eden. Eden is a god when it comes Astronomy and was at one point in time Professor Merrythoughts Apprentice until she up and left with no kind of warning whats so ever. :(

Do you think they'd get on? I'm looking for them to be friends too and from what I've seen from your RPs I don't think Jenn would get along with Eden.

I have Libby? The 4th Year Hufflepuff? She wants to be an Astronomy professor when she leaves school so she's up for anthing to do with Astron? Plus she and Jenn are in the same house :r

Riley, from what I've read of your character I think they'd get on just fine. Would you mind starting a thread up? North Tower mebbeh?

Pheebz, can you give me anymore information on your character? Like there personality and such would be great :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back