Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella walked here Hogwarts garden and enyoi her free time here. She needed later find Parker and she missed her brother. Herbology greenhouse was all done and she was happy that she was finished good her job. What else right now she can do? Bella was just walking Hogwarts garden and seemed she saw a familiar face. @Seamus Reid

Seamus had taken to heart what Hamish had suggested, they should be doing more involving more and therefore having dates to the yuleball, and it was all fine and well for Seamus to accuse his brother of not having a date and not having friends but when it came down to it, Seamus also didn't have anyone he could ask, not someone he was very friendly with, given that that list was quite small. He had come outside, going for a walk around the grounds - likely to end up at the pitch where he could practice some more but in the end he spotted someone familiar enough. "Oh hey, Bella right?" he greeted as he approached the girl.

"Hey, that me. You are Seamus?" She asked and hoped that she was know his name right. "How are you?" Bella asked and was try be polite.

@Seamus Reid

Seamus nodded at the name, since they had only met the once before and there was another guy who looked exactly like him at the school, it was quite impressive that she remembered who he was. "I'm fine, you?" he returned with a little shrug. Maybe she was a potential date...he'd met her once, but wasn't like friends with her....perhaps that was what he needed...

"I'm fine to. Just finished greennhouse" She was proud say that. That she was helping proffessor.

@Seamus Reid

Seamus nodded, he glanced towards the greenhouses with a slight frown, he had spotted her about the place here, perhaps she helped out or something. "Do you do stuff in the greenhouse?" he asked. before deciding yeah, he could talk to her. "Erm...do you have any plans for the ball? if she said yes and therefore turned him down he would just deal with it.

"Yes, i am professor Castillio assistant. I work here and help and somtimes take care of plants" She smiled him and answered his asking. "I don't have plans for Yule ball. You? Bella asked with warm smile. It was long time that she was asking again go for the ball. But feeling seemed nice.

Seamus thought it was odd that anyone would want to do more with any class, but some people just liked that sort of thing he guessed. "Well....Do you want to go to the ball with me?" he decided to ask, since she had no plans and he had no plans and he thought there was certainly she was pretty so why not.

"I would love to go ball with you" Bella agreed go with him and she was happy that she needed go alone.

Seamus was admittedly a little surprised when she actually agreed, of course if she had no plans or a date then why not but equally, why even. "Okay good, I'll get you at like 7:30pm at the great hall?" he wanted to firm this up.

"Sure. I will be ready" She smiled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back