As You See It

Kairyx wanted to tell Draegan to piss off. That she wouldn't survive because this was the last place she wanted to be right now. Besides, he obviously he didn't know her as well as he liked to pretend. If he did then he knew she was going to get lost at least once or twice regardless of what he said or did to help her out. Kairyx was directionally challenge. She was terribly clumsy, and she always made poor decisions. She was so imperfect that she could practically be used as the poster girl for imperfection. Draegan was better off kidnapping a person who was deaf, dumb, and blind then keeping her under his grasps. He was setting himself up for hell and not by means of her getting her revenge. More like her breaking things by accident, setting things on fire due to clumsiness, getting lost at least once or twice and forcing him to have to come find her before she was eaten or attacked by something. ”Telling me not to get lost is like telling a cat not to hate water. It rarely ever works out.” Kairyx explained as she lifted herself off of the ground and brushed the dirt off of her jeans. She threw Draegan a sarcastic look before she rolled her olive green eyes and looked at the house, the house he wanted here to stay in for goodness knows how long. What were his real reasonings for keeping her here? For a moment she wondered if he was technically kidnapping her for a ransom. He was kidnapping her for something, that was sure. Since he wasn't allowing her to leave he was technically kidnapping her. She knew that much. But she had no idea why. Did he had motives? Did he desire money, was he an enemy of her father's? It was a big mystery and Kairyx wasn't sure if she even really wanted to know what the deal was. What if it was something frightening like a sacrifice or something? Sure that was a little weird but she had practically seen it all today with this guy. It was like a one-time adventure that he really wanted to keep going. Even if the other person was ready to call it quits. Shooting Draegan a look when he asked if she had always been acting like a teenager like this all the time, Kairyx practically wanted to stab him again then and there. Or just poke him with the knife. Whichever. He was so infuriating. ”I can make decisions for myself! But whenever I do people like you or my father decide to do whatever you feel like doing anyways. Thus why I ended up here! How am I supposed to make any kind of decision if I know it's not going to be minded anyways? Ugh!” Kairyx howled at him. She was mad. How dare he accuse her of being a child when it was people like him and her father that prevented her from doing anything on her own in the first place? Did he not remember what had happened less than a half an hour. Kairyx made the decision to leave, but he didn't like that answer. He completely disregarded it actually. He set the hotel on fire and brought her here. So how dare he ask her such a question. It wasn't like she could help it that everyone was so keen on controlling her life and she was left powerless. A warm Italian breeze fluffed by and Kairyx pushed some of the hair in her face out. Her soft baby-like face made it hard to see that she was mad. But she was.

”You mean to tell me that it's news already? My dad is going to be so mad.” Kairyx muttered the last part to herself. He was probably going to ground her for life. Even if she was an adult and could make decisions for herself, her father didn't see it that way. No matter how old she was, he was still in control. He would make it so no job would ever hire her, so she could never have money and get out on her own. That was what he did. Make people on desirable so they depended on them and he could control them. Kairyx knew her mother must have gone through the same thing. But Kairyx was here with Draegan right now. Meaning that maybe he could actually keep her out of any mess with her father. He'd probably put her into a mother mess twice as bad as this one was though. Kairyx jumped in surprise when she heard the noise of something being sealed. Draegan sealed the windows, the doors, and possibly placed an Apparation ban on the house as well. So basically she was stuck within the house. Unless. Kairyx knew better than to do what she was doing. But she figured that if she really did want an escape from Draegan, she would have to resort back to the state of mind that she had whens he had stabbed him earlier. Willing to do anything to get her freedom. Just as he grabbed a thick handful of floo power and threw it down to leave her behind and get out of the house, Kairyx bound forward and did a jump to latch herself onto him, flooing her right along with him. Kairyx felt her body land on some form of hard surface, her body was probably covered with soot too. Where had Draegan flooed them too? At least she was not alone in Italy anymore.​
<i>
</i>

Draegan had simply rolled his eyes and he told her in a rather bored tone, "Kairyx, there was another choice if you were just able to think of it. You would not have burned. There is something called the Flame Freezing spell that others had used during the Salem Witch Trials for the hunt of witches. You didn’t have just one choice, but the power of fear." Draegan shook his pointer finger at her, before his black lips smiled even more before he continued on his way toward the fireplace. Draegan was a rather smart man, and he knew how so many others had managed to rather act like that when he thought they could have thought of other ways out. But fear, fear motivates others. Just most of the time, it motivated to do stupid things, and that in itself was just interesting to watch. Draegan had heard the last part of what she said, and that her dad was going to be so mad. The better question was, if she was truly the adult she claimed to be, why would she care if her father was mad? He would love it if his father would get mad at him for something, because he would be laughing and snickering, thinking that his father was out of his mind. Draegan looked over the place thinking that it was good to go for her before he started to consider what could happen once she was left alone. The house was sealed, because he kept things like that as he wanted to, and to keep robbers out of his homes. He had many, but none were like his favorite. The Dark Priest was ready to take his leave, to settle back home before he decided to do something else but he did not know what he wanted to do. Coventia was away for the month, so who knew when she would be back. Draegan allowed the teenager to do whatever she pleased, but she never had an attitude with him, and respected him. She was going to be a Dark Priestess, the female version of her father. If only she knew what was in store. Draegan did all the things a Priest would never do. He had seduced men and women alike, he did not go as far as making love, but he had them begging his name before he was done with them, and then they disposed of them. At least they would have a good time remembering what had happened to them before they died. Never did Draegan ever tell anyone of if he preferred men over women, he would just answer with the same statement, "It is all flesh, and I enjoy it all." It was all he ever said in that situation, and in that question. Oh how he loved flesh, to kiss it, to tear it, to shred it.

Yet it had been so long since he had committed a lustful act of sin. Draegan thought about doing that as he took a handful of floo powder and he said clearly his destination. However what he was definitely not expecting was someone to tag along for the ride. Stepping out of the emerald flames onto his home, he had shaken the passenger off of him, and he slowly turned his pale blue eyes down at the one that jumped with him. That spirit that she had, it was unreal, but the change behind his eyes was sudden. He had vowed to slaughter any human being that had stepped foot into his home. The area that she had managed to land in with him was the living room, everything draped in black, spiderwebs hung from the corners of the ceiling. Weapons of man hung on the walls, and everything was black and maroon. The tablecloth on the coffee table had worn holes in it, and it was the shade of black. Draegan was in his territory, and someone had trespassed. Draegan looked absolutely terrifying, his eyes were taunting, that smirk had not faded a bit, but there was something she did not know about. The vow he made. It was now a good time to tell her, "You have trespassed into my home, in Russia. In a place unplottable and unseen by muggles. I kill anyone that is not of my blood that steps onto my territory gets slaughtered. Would you like your blood to be on the walls of my living room? Otherwise, I would start explaining what you have done, and what you want to do in order to stay alive." A human would resource to anything in order to stay alive, would they not? Draegan wanted to see how far she would go. His fingers twitched, and the sound of his finger armor clicked loudly in the otherwise silent home. This home had boarded up windows and everything. Unless she was fast, she was not going to be going anywhere. Draegan would have to wait and see what the fate of Kairyx would be. He would soon figure it out, once she answered the question. The Dark Priest would have no other choice but to decide her fate and fast. He itched for something to slice, and some blood to be shed. It was a drug at times, he did not need to inhale it or anything, as long as he saw it. Draegan however thought about the blood, and a darker expression washed over his face as his pale eyes pierced through the younger woman.

Kairyx felt like her body was drained of all it's energy. The moment she was shaken off Draegan and her body fell against the cold floor, she knew that she couldn't keep fighting him like she was. He wasn't going to let her go without some miracle happening. It begun to hit her like a pile of bricks. Her fate had become sealed and Draegan's name was all over it. Unless she did something drastic but as Kairyx was terrified of dying. She was willing to fight to keep herself alive. If that meant doing as Draegan said so be it. A sigh left Kairyx and she looked down at her soot covered arm. Her belly was empty and by this point she hadn't slept in over a day. Kairyx was alas only human. Without food and proper rest she was weakened. Kairyx was unable to think of any shifty plots to get her out of the mess she had suddenly put herself into. Nor was she anywhere near strong enough to fight Draegan. What was there left for her to do other than to just lie there and secretly admit defeat. Kairyx shuddered when she was able to look about the room and heard what Draegan had to say. If Kairyx had known it was forbidden than she wouldn't have chosen to come here. But she didn't want to be alone there. He did this to her so why should he be exempt from the suffering? He deserve this too! "I didn't know that I wasn't allowed here." Kairyx defended as she pushed herself up from the floor and let the soot fall from her hair, her clothing, and her face. Fireplaces and flooing were always so dirty. Couldn't he just have Apparated? Then again there were probably charms placed on this house preventing the very thing. It might have been dangerous for her to jump on like she did with him Apparating also. Kairyx might have been splinched and all bloody instead of like she was. Kairyx's olive green eyes bore themselves onto Draegan and she breathed out. He was going to kill her wasn't he? "I didn't want to be alone there. You need to feel some of the frustration I'm feeling for once." Kairyx explained thoroughly. But it seemed like the more she said, the more she wish she hadn't said it to him at all. He was most likely going to use this against her. Gulping down some air she tried to think of a plan. But she was so tired. It was hard for her to think of anything

Kairyx flinched when Draegan asked if she desired for her blood to be on the walls of the living room. The sound of metal armor clacked like knives being sharpened throughout the home. Kairyx felt sick to her stomach just from hearing it. "Please don't kill me." Was all she could ask for as she ever so carefully pulled herself up so that her hands rested against the floor and she could easily stand up if she wanted to. Draegan wanted her to tell what she would want to do in order to stay alive. Well that was certainly a question. It probably should have been more like, what wouldn't she do? Kairyx wanted to remain living and breathing. The blonde wanted to have a purpose, to be happy. To have children, maybe. To meet the man of her dreams, get married, maybe. But if he killed her now she would never have the chance. "I'll do anything. Just please don't kill me." Kairyx pleaded. Her eyes wavered reflecting the honesty behind her statement. Anything he asked, so long as it was something she was able to do, would be done as his command if he spared her life for being a fool and coming here. He could even kick her out if he wanted. It was truly up to him. Watching is every movement carefully, Kairyx held her breath.​
<i>
</i>

Draegan peered down at her, almost wishing that his daughter was here to see such a lovely image right now. However he was too furious to enjoy it, and he cocked his head slightly to the side, seeing her body, some of it covered in soot. He cleaned himself off with a wave of his wand, and he did the same for her. He did not want to deal with having her dirty up his - somewhat - clean house. The dark priest did not have the sickening smile on his face but it was replaced with something much worse, something that most would be afraid of if they had seen him like this. It was not often, but slowly, the wheels in his mind started to turn. Humans were so predictable, as he barely considering himself among their race even though clearly, he was indeed a human. He did not know that she had not eaten or anything just yet. Or had any sleep. However at the moment, her health did not matter that much to him. Instead, when she defended herself with saying that she did not know that she was not allowed here, Draegan shrugged, "You should have thought before you jumped on my back. It could have costed you everything in the world." Draegan looked back at the fireplace, knowing that he would need to get more floor powder here soon. He did not know how he was going to take her back before lifting the charms back on this place. Perhaps he had some stashed around his house somewhere. He would have to check because one way or another, he will have to take her back somewhere, or just drop her off somewhere. Draegan moved his hair away from his eerie blue eyes before he shifted his eyes elsewhere. If she tried anything, he would need to use a weapon. Or he would just use his finger armor. That would be messy.

Once more, he clicked that armor, and Draegan knelt down in front of Kairyx, and he stared at her with unfeeling blue eyes. Those black lips did not smile nor smirk, but they remained stiff and almost immovable. Draegan hissed dangerously, "I am feeling the frustration, trust me." It might not be what she had in mind but it was still frustration to say the least. But she did not want to be alone? So, she ran away, but she did not want to be alone. That was just humorous in his mind, but then again, perhaps she just did not want to be alone in that house. That seemed more logical. Who knew what had gone on in that house, which he knew that nothing had happened there. Draegan heard her plea to not kill her, and he smirked ever so slightly. She did not want to die, which was reasonable, no one wanted their life to end. He wondered what she wanted in life. Draegan could really have this from time to time, but he had heard the plea so many times, usually followed with that they would do anything to be spared. However once Draegan came up with terms, they normally refused. And she had said that she would do anything. Draegan looked her over, and he remain knelt on the floor, down on one knee. Only he was not about to propose to a stranger. Draegan looked up at the fireplace, and he knew that he would not have any other choice. In order to keep his vow to himself, he would have to somehow mix some of his blood into hers, that it would work like a band-aid for now. "Anything? Hmm, come with me. For a few days, until I can get some floo powder, you will be an honorable guest, but first, you must have me want you here." The words were mixed but she would have to follow him to his own bedroom. He rose to his feet, and he waited for Kairyx to get up and follow.

Kairyx was beginning to feel a headache creeping onto her tired body. Whether it was because she was actually tired or if it was Draegan's fault remained unclear to her. Perhaps it was even a mix of the two working together. One thing was for sure and that was the fact that Kairyx's life was dangling from the hands of Draegan right now. He could be the one thing to end her life or keep her living, at this point she was at his mercy. He most likely knew that as well. It was probably how he wanted things to be. Kairyx began to wonder if his full attention all along had been to slowly drive her nuts. Why else would he waste his time bothering her like he did if it wasn't? Kairyx breathed out and tried to thank him when he cleaned the soot from her, but she found herself instead unable to speak. No words wanted to come out, nor did she have any idea on what she wanted to say to Draegan either. He was coiling her life around his fingers, like a puppet master would to it's puppet. What was Kairyx to do but follow it and keep her life safe for the time being. Perhaps if she played her cards carefully she could get out of this entire mess alive and well. ”Well perhaps if you had just left me alone in that bar we wouldn't be in this mess! You started this! Not me!” Kairyx replied bitterly. Hoping to remind him that she wouldn't even be there if he had just left her alone and minded his own business. But no, he had to keep on and keep on. He wouldn't let her go but then he decided to try and leave her in Italy. What else did he think was going to happen? That she was just going to sit in Italy and pretend to be happy about it? He must not know her very well if he expected that. Kairyx was surely going to become a pain in his butt now and she secretly prided herself on that. Because it meant that she had something to get back at him with. It was fool-poof! At least so far. He was a little strange so it might not do anything at all. A few ticks of a nearby clock rung loudly through Kairyx's mind as she sat there, glaring at Draegan with those olive green eyes of hers. Scrunching her nose up she turned away. Not wanting to look at him anymore because she was beyond angry with him for all that he's done to her. But was there a part of herself she needed to blame? In her opinion, no. But in reality, running away was her downfall.

”You're feeling frustrated too?” Kairyx asked with a raised eyebrow. What did he have to feel frustrated about? It was all going this way, wasn't it? Yeah so she was in his house, but he could easily do something about it! He had messed with her head, with her feelings, and now her life was on the line. How was he allowed to feel frustration. ”Over what?” Kairyx asked in a confused manner. Unfortunately she didn't really understand what he was possibly feeling frustrated over. He had a way of making her very confused and lost feeling. Did he do that to everyone? Hopefully not because it was awful cruel. Messing around with someone's head like that. Kairyx wished she knew how to do it to him. To make him suffer just a little bit like he was making her do. But she knew already that she wouldn't do a very good job. Head games wasn't exactly something she had tried with people. But it seemed that with this man she was going to have to step it up a bit. Kairyx continued to plead for her life. Hoping that she in some way or form she would possibly appeal to Draegan. To keep herself alive just that much longer. But she did say she would do anything if he soared her and that was some dangerous ground to be on. Especially with him. Right now she was offering a lot to him and he could take every little bit of it if he wanted to. Draegan was still kneeling but Kairyx watched him carefully as he turned to look at the fireplace. He had smirked earlier when she said anything so the young blonde was already worried that he was planning something. Something she certainly wouldn't like. Then she was told that until he got some floo powder, she would be an honorary guest. But she had to make him want her there. Kairyx was extremely naïve. It was one of her biggest faults. So she had no idea of the situation she was starting to herself mixed into. But since she wanted to keep her life. Whatever it was couldn't be that bad. ”Okay.” Kairyx got up and followed him willingly around the house until they stopped at a room. When they did and they stepped inside Kairyx reveled in the fact that she was tired and would hopefully get to rest now. ”Is this where I'm going to be staying or something?” Kairyx questions Draegan as she tried her best to peer past him and into the room. Now if only she could get something to shut her belly up with. But oh how naïve Kairyx was. How naïve indeed.​
<i>
</i>

Draegan looked at the fireplace once more once he was fully standing again, and he thought that he really needed to brush his hair. It didn't look as straight after the night's events. However that would not matter now. Draegan most certainly had other things in mind, and most of which he had not done in many years. He had not had a chance to, and the most he had done was heated kiss, and then he would turn on them and slaughter. Draegan kept his acts a secret, even from his own flesh and blood. Now, it was time to get things back on track. The Dark Priest was definitely not as pure as a regular priest. They would not act like Draegan, whom was always sinning in one way or another, whether it would be killing, stealing or whatnot. Draegan always thought that the Lutrov's, or rather, his former family name Morozov's were a little out of their minds in every way. Which was true because they were, or else Draegan would be perfectly normal, but they all knew, he and Hades were the worst of them all. Hades had to deal with the Zhefarovich blood within, something Draegan was starting to become interested in. Draegan looked at her and though her bitterness and her words were practically blaming him, he saw it differently. Draegan pointed out in a rather soft, humble tone, "Actually, if you would have simply played nicely, and not been so rude, I would not have done this because you caught my attention. However none of this would have happened if you had not run away. Though I don't blame you for, Kairyx, but alas, that attitude of yours caused all of this to happen." Draegan would not have done any of this if she had just cooperated and said her name, and he would have lost interest rather quickly. Draegan did not tolerate people that were not so interesting, but he also did not tolerate those that became a thorn in his side either. Hades put up with Etoile, and Draegan did not know how he did it, perhaps over love, but Draegan was different. Much different, enough to the point where he should be locked up in Azkaban, but he was never caught. Draegan may have been messy, but he was still never caught. Where would they trace it to? He never used spells, in fact he hardly used magic at all on people. He always used his lovable weapons that he cared for as much as he did his own daughter. They were his children.

She asked if he was feeling frustrated, but she did not know what it was about. Why, this was interesting indeed. Was she sheltered while she was at her old home with her father and perhaps her mother? A sheltered young woman, this was appealing. Draegan declared Kairyx to be his next project, showing her the delights and horrors the world could really be. Sometimes it was better with a companion too. Draegan purred, "Perhaps I will show you one of these days." He seemed mysterious to her, but he knew exactly what was making him like this. There was something in her that was drawing itself to him. He did not know if it was an inner darkness that he had heard others speak of or her innocence that begged to be corrupted. Draegan believed that he could corrupt her too, and tonight would be the beginning. Draegan led her into his own bedroom. Decorated on the walls were weapons of various eras hanging on his wall. If there was an earthquake, his room would become a death trap. The window was also boarded up, and any sort of sunlight was blocked by a thick, black curtain. In the room was a king sized bed, blanketed with a black quilt, and a black canopy around it, considering that when Draegan slept, he always pictured himself in a dark room, encased and alone. Draegan allowed Kairyx to enter his private bedroom before he shut the door and locked it with five different locks nailed to the door and wall, and sealed it with a charm. Draegan was often what others called 'overly cautious' but this was his room and he never liked to be bothered. It was large, and it was very dark. The moment they had entered, the candles lit themselves, allowing the guests the gift of sight. Black lips curled into a smile when she asked if this was where she was going to be staying or something. Draegan knew then, he was dealing with someone that had never been through anything like this. This was going to be rather interesting. Draegan removed his heavy coat and he hung it on one of the racks hanging on the wall, before he removed his shirt as well, revealing very pale skin, decorated on the upper arm cover his shoulder was a large tattoo of a dragon with red fading all around it, and on his back was the Grim Reaper. There was also one with the head of a Goddess on his chest. Draegan had a thing for tattoos and he also had two piercings on his chest. Out of all of his piercings, the one that hurt the most were the ones on his nipples. He turned toward Kairyx and he folded his arms across his muscular chest, "I assume, you are as innocent as ever. Though if you wish to stay here in my bedroom, feel free, but then you would be sharing a bed with me after tonight and so forth." He then approached her, his hand even with the armor softly touched the fragile skin, before his lips curled into a smirk.

Kairyx finally begun to realize now that that she and Draegan were playing the blame game as they argued back and forth with whose fault this was. He pointed fingers at her and she pointed fingers at him. So who was really the one to take the blame for this? Kairyx didn’t feel it should be her responsibility at all because she tried to get out and away from Draegan when he started to talk to her and such. But he refused to let her go and now she was here within his home, and outsiders were not allowed within his home. So she was breaking a rule that she hadn’t meant to break. ”Nooooo. You see if you had never spoken to me in the first place, I wouldn’t have had to give you that attitude! Besides, you were being extremely creepy and I was feeling uncomfortable! It’s not my fault! You could even let me go now, but I doubt you will.” Kairyx didn’t know what she could actually say nor do that would get him able to understand her reasoning. He brought all of this into motion by talking to her in the first place. It was like a domino effect, he caused one thing and then another happened, and then another. This was the final result and Kairyx didn’t think it had much to do with her either. Kairyx wanted to move around and explore the house. But with Draegan being like he was she worried that he would get upset. She was able to sense that a weird set of emotions had come over him, one that was perhaps even changing his mood to something different than what he was feeling previously. The sweater Kairyx was wearing kept her warm within the chilled air of the house. Luckily all the soot had been wiped off of it. Kairyx needed more clothes, more supplies, a little bit more of everything actually. Maybe if she asked him kindly, Draegan would take her to get more. ”Are you going to ever let me go though?” Kairyx asked softly as she cocked her head to the side and blinked at him almost cutely. Kairyx was guessing that he probably wouldn’t because he was already more interested in her than she knew any man was ever supposed to be. Kairyx remembered her mother always telling her to find a nice man that was good to her heart, knew how to cook, and was a wild man in bed, whatever the last meant part meant. But since she was being doing so many other things, Kairyx had yet to find the time to try and look for a nice guy. Likely it would never happen now because she barely had an idea on whether or not she was ever going to be able to get out of Dreagan’s home still alive and still in one full piece. It was weird but some part of her felt like he wouldn’t harm her, but then another part of her believed he would.

”Please do.” Kairyx muttered when perhaps one of these days he said he would show her what has him so frustrated. Her innocence prevented her from seeing the bigger picture. Kairyx had never been frustrated in that sense and never had she seen anyone become frustrated in that sense either. One thing Kairyx easily noticed within his bedroom was all the sharp objects. For a moment she thought that this was where she was staying. But the blonde knew better because in this room she would likely kill herself by accident. Sharp objects and Kairyx didn’t mix very well. In the room was a king sized bed, blanketed with a black quilt, and a black canopy around it, it looked so comfortable to sleep on. Kairyx really couldn’t wait to try it out. Hopefully it was soft too, because then she would never want to leave the comforts of her new bed. Candles lit up the room and gave it an eerie glow. But in a way it was also beautiful. Olive green eyes return to stare at the figure who had led her to this room. He seemed to like it in here. Draegan removed his heavy coat and he hung it on one of the racks hanging on the wall, Kairyx turn jus time to see the man also take his shirt off. Kairyx’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head when he did so. ”W-why did you take your shirt off?” Her voice faltered and she stumbled to try and get the words right. He tone was filled with nervousness though. He did have a nice body though, for someone as creepy as he was. Eyes went to the tattoo and for a moment she forgot that he had even just taken his shirt off. ”Whoa you have tattoos?” Kairyx went over and without even realizing it she started to trace the dragon tattoo. ”Oh-sorry.” Her hand pulled away when she realized that she was touching him. Kairyx had always wanted a tattoo but her parents never allowed her to have one. It was really cool that he had one. Maybe she could get one when she was free of all of this. Kairyx barely noticed Draegan approach her until she felt the armor of his finger touch her smoothed tan skin. Kairyx shuddered ever so gently and looked at him with smoldering olive green eyes. ”Innocent…of…what?” Kairyx breathed out. Barely paying to anything but the feelings she was currently getting. Until she felt some odd feeling occur over her. Something she fought again and shook her head as she approach the large bed and crawled on top, her legs dangling over the side until she crawled back and rested against the pillows, her gaze avoiding Draegan’s. What was he trying to do?
<i>
</i>

Draegan allowed one of his shoulders to shrug to what she said. She was an interesting looking person, could one blame him for wishing to know her more? She looked like someone that did not belong in the pub at all. Someone could have easily taken advantage of her, even more so with what Draegan now knew about Kairyx Barron. Draegan looked at his reflection from one of his weapons before he had thought that her words were true to an extent. He knew that he looked creepy as is but he looked down for a moment. Oh she had no idea how far he could take this. Ideas were going through his demented mind before he turned to her and he smirked, "That would be besides the point. Should you have not run away, and not gone into the pub then all this would not have happened. Besides, all I did was ask for your name. You cannot expect to go into a pub and not be talked to." Draegan was speaking, but his tone was almost bored. Like he was losing interest which was not good for Kairyx, however it could be redirected to somewhere else. "Like I said, I am not going to lift up the charms to allow apparation, and I must wait until I can receive some more floo powder. I'm afraid we are stuck." Draegan shrugged once more with his shoulders. She must have been really sheltered if she did not expect anyone to speak to her inside a place like that, and then react so kindly to her bad attitude. That was definitely not how the real world worked, because some people would not put up with that. For example, Draegan did not. Draegan heard her question, if he was ever going to let her go. Oh if she knew, those that left Draegan normally never left in one piece. If he did, they could easily turn him in, and he would be leaving his precious daughter by herself, and he did not want to do that. He looked at her and merely laughed softly. He did not say a word, but it was evident in his mind, his plans were not changing anytime soon. And why should they? He was having some fun, something he needed! Draegan looked down at his finger armor that remained on all the time, even while he slept. If someone were to disturb him in his sleep, he did not want to waste time finding weapons, instead just sleeping with them sounded more like a quicker and faster route to go. Draegan clicked it again, metal rubbing against metal before he turned toward Kairyx and smirked even more. It was hard to get him to stop smirking, but there was never anything good on the dark priest's mind when he had the sickening smirk like he was wearing now, the color of ebony or onyx, perhaps the color of his soul.

Draegan approached her before he placed an armored finger upon her nose before he smiled, "Just not right now." He withdrew his touch, before he thought that she would know soon enough. He folded his arms over his bare chest before he figured that it would be able time. He was getting a little tired himself, and his bed was looking rather inviting. Draegan took his black shirt over to a door, a closet in fact, before he tossed it into a hamper where he would wash it later. Draegan kept his room clean for a good reason. It was a death trap to others that dared to enter. Draegan hated it when someone went through his room which was why he had locked it like he had, with charms and even the normal muggle things. Draegan was an overly cautious person, and the muggle locks were about the only thing muggle he trusted. He made everything else himself, or had other beings make his weapons for him. For example, most of the weapons that were hanging on his walls were made by himself or other people that he chosen to help him. But it was a rare thing. Other than that, everything else was made by him. Draegan looked to Kairyx when she questioned him about him taking off his shirt, before he answered with a straight expression, "I don't sleep with a shirt on. Too constricting." Draegan could hear her tone faltering a bit, and her tone was also full of nervousness. Now why would she feel like that? Draegan was very interested, as his arms dropped from his chest and he held them down at his side. Draegan merely looked down at her when she stated that he had tattoos. He was going to be getting more later, but he tensed up a fair bit when she traced his dragon tattoo. That was something else that he figured out about her. She seemed to be attracted to tattoos, but perhaps not even know it. She was lucky this one had been on his body for a while, or else it would have burned to the touch if she had touched one that was recently done. Draegan watched her with his pale eyes as she crawled onto the bed, and she was rested against the many black pillow, enough to satisfy a king. He sat down on his bed, on the other side of her, and he wondered if he could make her feel like an adult. Should not be too hard. Draegan adjusted himself on his bed so that he was close to her before he got on his hands and knees, hovering over Kairyx. "Obviously," Draegan purred, "your father was keeping you from one of the best desires on this planet. Don't think I have ever seen this before, so this should be interesting. Tell me, as someone so innocent, how do you feel when this happens." Draegan allowed one of his hands to caress her cheek, before his black lips captured new flesh. The lipstick should not rub onto her lips seeing as he had the best kind there was. It was nearly impossible to rub off. This was just...so much fun, he would be corrupting a new soul, and not just any new soul, but someone of pure innocence. He pulled away, just enough so he could study her reaction with a sly smirk.

Kairyx wanted to roll her eyes. Her mother wasn't really kidding when she said that men had a hard time agreeing to anything that made them look bad. Unfortunately her mother was no longer alive so it wasn't like Kairyx could question her on handling it. So she was just going to have to stick with her gut and insist that she was right when it came to what had caused this. "Ugh men. Always think you need to be right about everything." Why did they always insist on being like this? If Kairyx was less intimidated by this man she would have taken her shoe off and hurled it right at his head. But that would have probably sealed her fate right then and there. So instead she just bit her lip and tried to keep from doing something to make herself look stupid or rash. The last thing she wanted to do was arouse something within Draegan that could get her killed or something. The darkness within him seemed to hold no bounds and it was just pure luck that she was here and still living. Something within her gut told her that. Kairyx knew that just by the look of him, that he had probably ended many lives. Most of them for not much more of a reason than because he felt like it. How long was it going to be before he decided to kill her too? After all she did invade his home, she had stabbed him, yelled at him, called him names. Kairyx wondered how much he let the others get away with. More or less than she had? If this was a good sign then she hoped that it would last because the last thing she wanted was for her life to end. Death sounded horrible so she was willing to do just about anything she could stay alive. Whether that meant sucking up to him, doing his bidding, or just pleading she would likely do it. Kairyx was indeed afraid to die and because she was not very strong, or powerful, or wise, the best thing she could do was appeal to his better nature and hope that he would let her live. The least he could do was ship her home and let her father deal with her. Hopefully he would let her go all together so she didn't have to go back to her father, that is if he ever decided to let her go. "How long will it be before you get more floo power, then?! You are such a pain in the butt!" Kairyx stomped her foot softly on the floor before she crossed her arms over her chest. He just had to go and make everything difficult for her didn't he? It was like it was all some sort of game to him. But games were only fun if both players could play equally. But it seemed like only Draegan was getting a chance to play while Kairyx was left stranded at start. When was she going to be able to get Draegan back for all he had done to her? Wheels were turning within the blonde's head but she didn't think of anything she could do. Draegan was winning and there was nothing she could do.

"Well why not right now?" Kairyx asked as her olive green eyes pooled with confusion. Kairyx flinched lightly when he placed an armored finger upon her nose. She was so confused by this. What in the world was making him frustrated enough to her level? Partially she thought he was just saying that to hear her ask questions like an idiot. Well not he had her curious and she was probably not going to leave him alone until he did tell her what he meant by it. The longer he waited the more it was going to bother her. One way or another she intended to figure it out too, just so long as it was nothing that had to do with losing body parts, Kairyx preferred to keep her arms and legs in one piece. Kairyx shrugged her shoulders when Draegan said that the reason he didn't wear a shirt was because it was too constricting, she wanted to tell him he hadn't' felt anything until he was a woman but that would probably be inviting a whole other world of awkwardness between them. As Kairyx rested herself among the heap of black pillows, Kairyx wondered if she was going to be moved somewhere else if she denied sharing a bed with him. What if he tried to kill her when she was asleep? Kairyx didn't have much time to think on it though because Draegan adjusted himself on his bed so that he was now hovering over her. Kairyx turned about as red as a basket of apples. This was definitely nothing she had ever experienced before and now her heart was racing. "Best desires on this planet?" Kairyx asked, partially confused, partially nervous, but mostly amused. What did he mean by that? Kairyx was indeed playing innocent but that was because she really didn't know what he meant. Did he mean being close to someone? It didn't seem so. Then he kissed her. The creepy guy from the bar that she had stabbed and he had tortured for the past day or so, was now kissing her. Kairyx grew up thinking that this guy of relationship was inappropriate. She grew up only thinking the men her father picked out for her were allowed to do this, and never was she supposed to be in one of their beds. "I um...." Kairyx drawled on. Her arms traced up Draegan's arm very slowly until she reached his broad shoulders, then she pushed up on his shoulders, as if trying to get him to move or something. As pleasant as it was, she knew better. "As pleasant as that was...I don't think it's a good idea if you do that.." Kairyx drawled on biting her lip. It was a little bit awkward but she knew better than to let it bother her. It was mostly because she was new at this, she had never really been that far with a man. Mostly a kiss on the cheek after a date. Now here she was, underneath a half-naked man. Her father would scream in shame.
<i>
</i>

It was rather amusing, both thought that the other was at fault, whereas Draegan would continue to believe that he was indeed right, and she was in the false. She would have it backward, but it was true, if she was not behaving like she had, she never would have ended up in this mess. And imagine, if she had never run away, she would have been safe at home, probably curled under warm covers and not in the house of a man that loved to have fun ripping people apart. Draegan stated, "Same way with you women. Seems like we are a stalemate." He was going to continue it, but it sounded like he was getting a little aggravated, but it was more or less because he had not been satisfied in many, many years. He had gotten tastes from the countless encounters he had experienced before Kairyx, but they always managed to do something wrong, and he ended up bringing their lives to an unexpected end. Would this woman end up the same way? Draegan pondered on it. Perhaps, perhaps not. He would simply have his fun with her for now, because he did not have anything else to do. All this pent up energy that he had stored needed to be released somehow. It had even been a while since he had a killing! Oh he needed a fix, and he would get one eventually. But how much longer did he have to wait? He was only human, a flaw that he hated about himself. That and there was his trick knee that he never told anyone about. He figured it out when someone hit him there, and he fell straight down to the ground, paralyzed for a few seconds. He then had Coventia try it on him after that, and it happened again, everything was the exact same. If anyone found out about this flaw, they could escape his grasp, but then they would be hunted down like pigs, because Draegan often lost his temper when someone got the better of him. Draegan turned his eyes toward her, and he narrowed them. Did she not pay any attention to what he had said before? He remembered saying that she would have to be here for a few days before he could even get any. That obviously meant that he was not going to get any for a few days. Draegan murmured, however his tone was anything but pleasant. He hated it when people did not listen to what he had to say, "Learn to listen, as I have said it before. I won't repeat myself. Last person that didn't listen got their vocal chords ripped out of their throats." The fact that he was saying this with a straight face, that he would do it again too. Even if she had not jumped onto his back, he would have been stuck here for a few days until Coventia returned with another pot full of the powder. Coventia was gone on a five day trip. This was merely her first night being gone, which was why he was out of the house and at the pub. She would have the supplies soon. A chuckle escaped his black lips, an obvious change from what he had said just moments ago. Draegan said simply, "Perhaps tomorrow, I will tell you. I'd be willing to make an Unbreakable Vow on that."That was just showing how dedicated he was to telling her tomorrow, but just not right now because he felt that it was just not time to tell her.

He looked over her form for a moment, and lust shone in his blue eyes for a fraction of a second, before they returned back to their original state. Draegan looked down upon her, and saw that her face was this red hue, and he smirked even more. Having a man hover over an innocent woman was something, but a blush showed embarrassment. She did not think that it was showing shame, so she was embarrassed by this, which was similar to receiving a compliment. Perhaps she liked it more than she even realized. Draegan nodded slowly, "Yes. Right now, I bet your heart is beating faster, but you don't know what it even means. I could introduce you to a whole new world of adventures and desires, especially those of flesh. Things that would not have crossed that innocent little mind of yours." Draegan actually did not know how to start on showing her what those feelings were, but once he did, she would have to give in to the urges her body created. He could not tell if the woman's body had urges or not, but if a man had them, a woman had to have them as well. It was only logical. However to know when those urges take place, and to know what to do with them was all up to the body. He attempted to read what she had felt from the kiss alone, but it was hard to read. Her arms went up his own, and she attempted to push up on his shoulders. It didn't work. He used both of his hands to remove hers before he sat up a bit, yet he was still over her, just not as close to her face and torso. He folded his arms across his chest, before his pale eyes narrowed even more. Apparently it was pleasant, but he would need to know what she was feeling, before it clicked. Her words and her reaction. Draegan moved one of his arms up, and he placed his fingers, armor and all, on his cheek. "Pleasant? Referring that as you actually liked the kiss," smirked Draegan as he started to think this through. Oh boy, he would have to teach her everything! Some virgins knew what to do, but this one seemed oblivious. This was going to be fun. Draegan said, "Kairyx, what you just said to me was basically, the reason why you don't think that it is a good idea. I assure you, this is a rouge. I assume, your father's teachings. Technically, running away was bad, but never can you deny that you receive some sort of thrill from the rebellion. Think of this in the same sense. You might not know what to do, but I do. I won't say where this will lead to, but one thing you must remember, if you body wants it, give in, and then can you taste the true pleasures. It is all right to be bad every once in a while." Draegan smirked at the last part, because he knew all of what it took to be bad. A bad idea could turn into a marvelous thing. Even he knew that. Draegan started to wonder if he should attempt to bring out those feelings, but now, he was waiting... Perhaps with those words in her mind, he could attempt again, but this time, once he was closer to her, his hand gently moved her blonde hair from her face, and caressed her cheek before he stole another moment of her lips upon his own. It like even he could not control himself. Of course he pulled away before he laughed softly, "Mmmm, all thoughts of how wrong this may be, or bad aisde, it feels somewhat right in some form to me. What do you feel from it?" Whatever he was feeling, it was something he couldn't get enough of. He didn't even mean to steal another kiss from her, but upon licking his lips, she just tasted good. Now he had to have more, but as someone with some morals, he couldn't just take. Like with her choosing to come with him, she would have to choose to give in.

"I don't think you'd do that to me though." Kairyx stated softly, referring to her vocal chords being ripped out. At first she thought he might have just have done it but the longer she remained here alive, the more she begun to figure out that she might have a good chance at surviving this place. For some reason she was still alive, so Kairyx had reason to believe that for now she was going to be alright. She just had to be careful about what she did or said. It sounded cocky but Draegan had yet to really harm her, physically. It was more or less just mental torture he had been putting her through. But Kairyx was driven not to let it bother her too much. Sooner or later she would get out of her. Once she had the chance to break free from Draegan's grasp she would do so. Then she'd run far, no one would ever find her. Not even him. Kairyx didn't want to be trapped. That was why she had left in the first place. To prevent herself from being trapped by her father and the rest of her family who only wanted her to remain like a trapped dove. But then she managed to escape. Only to be trapped again. But by a darker influence. Little did he know that Kairyx wasn't nearly dumb as she liked to pretend that she was. The clumsiness and impulsiveness she displayed wasn't an act, but the innocence of her pretending like she had no idea on what he was talking about, that was pretty much the biggest act she could pull off. Well she was innocent in some aspects, but pretending she was fragile and wanted to be on the good path her daddy set for her, that was all an act. If Draegan knew that though, it would ruin the fun she was having with pretending. Eventually she'd tell him the truth. But that would be much later. Perhaps before she made her leave once again, unless the game started to get boring before then. Either one of those situations would do best. Kairyx shook her head at the very mention of the unbreakable vow. Not even she was that foolish. "I would never do an unbreakable vow. To risky." Kairyx wasn't sure exactly what kind of a history he had with the unbreakable vow, but she wondered if he didn't know about the possible risks that came with the vow. Either one of them could be killed if they were not careful with the way things were worded. Kairyx had read horrible things about the vow, she never wanted to be put into that situation. She was already into a bit of a fix. Did Draegan really want to try and make it worse for her to escape? Hopefully not because she didn't want to stay here.

Kairyx bit her lip and remained silent. He seemed to know how she was feeling. He knew about her heart beating quickly. But he also seemed to know that she didn't understand what it meant. Kairyx wanted to ask him what it meant but she figured that he had every intention to show her what it meant. Kairyx frowned softly when used both of his hands to remove hers and sat up a bit. He was still over her though so there was little room for her to be able to escape. "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. That's my business." Kairyx stated with a soft hmph added onto the end. It wasn't too bad. It wasn't like it had been her first kiss. She enjoyed kissing as much as almost every other girl did. But it felt strange kissing Draegan. He was like her father's age wasn't he? Plus he had caused her some issues earlier when she had accidentally stabbed him, and then he burned the hotel room down trying to convince her to go with him. Wouldn't allowing him to mess with her emotions like this be completely against what she knew she should be doing? Then she was told that it was good to be bad every once and awhile. If her body wanted to give in then she should allow herself to give in. He did seem to know that something within her craved rebellion. Because her father told her no, she wanted to do it anyways. Kairyx had always wanted to run from home, party, drink, engage in the unspeakable with men, have a child out of wedlock, get a tattoo, get a piercing. There was so many other things but there was a part of Kairyx that wanted to rebel over and over again. So what was there to do to prove that she was willing to rebel? Kairyx didn't tense as much this time as he went closer to her. Then his hand gently moved her blonde hair from her face, and caressed her cheek, the only thing Kairyx could think about before she kissed her again was the strange feeling she began to feel within the put of her stomach. Was that the feeling Draegan told her to give into? When she was asked how she felt Kairyx bit her lightly glossed lips again before she figured showing him would be easier than telling him. Kairyx let her olive green eyes rest on Draegan for a moment before she decided to lean up and softly press her lips to his. Her cold hand also lifted to rest on the nape of heck, she didn't know what she was going to be invoking by doing this, but she was just following what Draegan told her she should do. Give in.​
<i>
</i>

While Draegan was most certainly unsure if he would actually bring harm to Kairyx or not, it was only a matter of time, but she was wise for not wanting to do the Unbreakable vow because of how risky it could very well be. That was most certainly true. Sometimes he had others married while producing the vow as well, and it bound them to each other, and if either were not loyal, they would die. It was good moral practices, though it did cause more death than it should. Draegan loved causing chaos and havoc. It was in his nature. Draegan chuckled and he purred, "Oh you are so feisty. If it was indeed pleasant, then you liked it. Believe me, I can do so much more than just that, enough to make you scream." Draegan might have sounded conceited at that point, but Draegan could make someone scream in a variety of ways, whether they would be from pain or by pleasure. Draegan had given Kairyx plenty of Hell, but it would be worth it in the end. However when she did not seem to tense up, perhaps his words had gotten to her, that she was going to give in more than he thought that she would. Perhaps she wanted to rebel more than he figured that she would. This was proving to be easier than he thought. Instead of telling him, she simply kissed him again, and her hand touched his neck, and he pulled away from the kiss for a moment. He would have to remember to be gentle with her, this was her first time. Draegan slowly removed her clothing as he kissed her neck. Her undergarments were just something that he would not tear because not only did she not have anything else to wear thanks to him, but he liked the look of them as well. His hands roamed, and Draegan could not resist any longer. Draegan sunk his teeth into the skin of her neck, hard enough to bring just the faintest bit of blood. Sure, it may hurt, but what else he was doing may not allow her to pay attention. He brought along the thin line of pain and pleasure, and can make one feel like the other. In this instance, he was meaning to bring pain but make it feel like pleasure. Draegan did not wish to be too rough on her, but one thing he needed as a stimulant was the taste of the liquid that ran beneath the skin. Lights started to dim, and tonight they were going to corrupt her in a way that only a man could, and this dark priest, while tasting her blood, was going to introduce her to a world of complete darkness, the kind that most would die in fear of.

Into the next morning, Draegan opened his eyes as reality started to awaken him even more than some would consider. The sun tried desperately to get into room through the boarded up windows and black curtains around the bed, giving them more privacy. This was the first time in a long time, if ever, he had slept with a woman inside of his own home. He could not remember the last time he had brought a woman home, unless that was Coventia's mother while his seed was within her however that woman had never seen his bedroom. Slowly, Draegan lifted his body from under the black blankets, and turned his tattooed back to the sleeping woman next to him. His pale blue eyes wondered toward the ceiling, as he debated on getting out of the bed. Waking up was not always something that Draegan was fast at doing. Stretching his fingers out, his armor clicking against one and another as he did so, before he rose from the bed, and he summoned a robe to wrap around his nearly bare body. He moved the black canopy out of his way and stepped further into his bedroom before he went to his closet, found a plain black shirt and a pair of leather pants with spikes upon them. It was his style, nothing that he was ashamed of either. He left his bedroom, and he went straight to the shower, where he proceeded to further awaken himself even further. He washed off the paint that he had worn last night, and it amazingly came off, so that he was wearing absolutely no eyeliner, black lipstick, nothing of the sort. Kairyx was going to see him without his face paint which he only wore it when he went out into the world. In his home, he practically appeared to be normal, except for the things that he had collected over the decades, including weapons of destruction, skeletons that he had built into the home itself, and no one knew if they were real skeletons or if he had bought them before he became what he was. Draegan just smiled at the person that asked the question that was in his family, and brushed it off. Draegan stepped from the shower, and he brushed his wet hair before he dried it with a simple spell. He hated it when his hair was wet because it always looked weird. Without his hair messed up from everything, it was slick and smooth, the color of ebony and straighter than a pin. He did not even need a mirror in the bathroom because he had shattered it a long time ago. His house lacked any mirrors, Draegan had no reasoning why, he just did not approve of mirrors into his home, and he would not. Yet how he managed to apply his facial supplies onto him with perfection was a mystery.

Completely dressed, Draegan ensured that his finger armor was still on his hands, before he left the bathroom. He went into his dark and dreadful appearing kitchen before he started to cook something. It was most certainly strange on how this man behaved, because last night he had threatened to rip out Kairyx's vocal chords, and now he was cooking her some breakfast. Draegan did not feel like eating right now, but perhaps he would later on. For Kairyx, since she now qualified for staying here a few days and he does not have to break his vow to himself, he thought that she should get something good to eat. It would be something that she needed. It must have been hours since she had last eaten. Taking a plate the color of rubies out of the cabinet, he started to whip up some chocolate chip pancakes. It was Coventia's favorite, and women loved chocolate, didn't they? One of Draegan's secrets was that he loved to cook, and he did not let a soul know that either. After they were done, he topped them with whipped cream, and placed some chocolate sprinkles over the light syrup, before he also placed two strawberries that he had to find in the fridge for his perfection. What could he say, he had a little bit of OCD from what some described. Every killer had a normal life for the most part. Well, Draegan was anything but normal, but because of last night, his brain was now behaving like it should, not on the edge, and he seemed relatively safe. Draegan was not safe however, because he was easy to anger, and hated certain things, which could eventually set him off. One was always trending on thin ice while around him, and that was why he did not keep close friends that he talked to all the time. He normally grew tired of them, and slaughtered them before they could get too close. He assisted others from time to time, but only when he was asked. Draegan preferred to do his own thing, and he enjoyed flying solo. Draegan finished his perfection, and he carried the hot plate of breakfast for his houseguest into his bedroom before he set it down on the table next to the bed. He moved her blonde hair away from her ear before he purred like a subtle nightmare into her ear, "Good morning!" He rose back up, before he moved his smooth, black hair over his shoulder, and he could not resist smirking down at the blonde that he was working on corrupting in his bed. She was an excellent lay, her taste was exquisite, but she would need some work. Draegan could fix that. A gleam of wickedness sparked in his pale eyes.

Kairyx awoke the moment she heard the door close and the sound of a steamy warm shower turn on. Her memory managed to kick in just moments after she had woken up too, allowing her to remember all the events of last night. 'Whoa.' Kairyx shifted a little bit trying to wake up but it seemed that her body needed more rest than she had given it. Thanks to her running into Draegan she had gotten any sleep in more than 24 hours, same with food and water. The events of last night further prolonged her from getting the rest that she needed. Minute's after Draegan had tired himself out last night Kairyx had fallen into a deep sleep. Her body was so sore and tired. It felt good to sleep. Now that Kairyx had gotten some sleep she was at least able to feel the feelings she knew she would've been feeling last night had it not been for her exhaustion taking over. Kairyx almost felt stupid for allowing herself to indulge in what she had. What if that was what Draegan wanted of her all along? It wasn't like she hated it though. Because in the end she actually quite it enjoyed it. But she wondered if that was the right thing to be doing with someone who had practically kidnapped her. Last night she certainly didn't care who it was. It was a different experience. One that she liked, a lot. Surprisingly Draegan was pretty gentle. He didn't try to rip her apart or anything. There was the fierce bite he had given her, but he had her distracted by something else so she barely felt it. But other than that there was nothing too harmful about it. Which was completely different than Kairyx would've expected him to be like. Honestly she expected chains and crap. Which he probably had but last night had been very plain. 'Dad is going to kill me when he finds out about this.' Kairyx thought to herself tiredly as she shifted. Her body felt tired and sore so she tried to prevent herself from moving too much. It must've been Draegan that had left the room and gone into the shower. Because Kairyx noticed that she was alone at the moment. Her olive green eyes drifted to his empty half and Kairyx turned her body to face it. She wondered what he thought about last night. Did he even like it or was she just as bad as she felt she was? It was her first time. So she figured she could only get better from here on out. But she doubted it would be with Draegan for two reasons; one being that she figured sooner or later he might kill her off, and two, if that didn't happen she intended on escaping from his grasps and running far away from here. Kairyx's eyelids begun to get heavy again and she breathed out. Her body still wanted more sleep. Trying to gather the emotions from last night was just too hard. It was painful, then wonderful, then confusing, then deep. Too many things. It took not even a moment or two before Kairyx had fallen asleep again.

Kairyx shivered awake when she felt a warm breath, and a haunting voice whisper in her ear. Out of instinct, Kairyx brushed at her ear to make sure whatever it was, was gone. Then she opened her olive green eyes, and nearly had a heart attack. "OH MY GOD!" There was a strange man. One that certainly didn't look like Draegan. But when she got a close look. He looked familiar. "Draegan?" Kairyx's mouth fell open and she almost wanted to sit up. But until she found her clothes she knew that would be a bad idea. He had seen her nude already but she didn't want to expose herself more than she already had to him. After all, this was a one time thing. Now she could rest up here for a few days and then when he was able to get more floo power, get out of here. Kairyx wrapped the blanket around her slim body and sat up, her golden hair falling into her face. She looked a bit different too. Her make-up had long since disappeared and she didn't look so clean and well together. She actually looked like she had been through a rough night. Good thing there was no mirrors or Kairyx would cry at the ugliness of herself. Kairyx had to admit, Draegan looked, not so bad. His hair especially. He looked happier too. What in the world was going on? "Ummmm..." Kairyx glanced off to the side and bit her lip. What should she say to him. He looked different, they had slept together, and because of him she had a large bite mark on her neck. What could be said without it being awkward? The smell of chocolate chip pancakes greeted Kairyx's nose with an aroma of chocolaty goodness. It made her stomach pang with hunger. She hadn't eaten in awhile. But she didn't think the food was for her. Why would Draegan care to feed her? Kairyx longed for a nice warm shower too, and ice water to drink. Goodness she felt needy! But last night drained her. Even despite the pleasure she had received and given, she was feeling weak. "Are you feeling okay?" Kairyx questioned him as she scooted back a little, the blanket still wrapped around her tightly. In a dream world she would be allowed to crawl back under the covers and would be fed. Yep. Sounded like a good morning. But here she was. Just a bit less innocent and feeling more tired than ever. But hell was it fun getting there. Draegan was certainly talented with his fingers. "Where are my clothes?" Kairyx questioned softly.​
<i>
</i>

The moment that Kairyx shouted those three words, a laugh escaped from Draegan as he looked her over once before he turned his pale orbs to look deep within her eyes. Strangely enough, it seemed like to him, she was uncomfortable with him not wearing any sort of paint upon his face than she was when he was with it. Then again, he did look different with or without. There was little comparison between them. The eyes was what remained to be the same, as the paint did more than just adjust his features and colorize - or take away the color as his skin seemed to have a slight hue of ivory to it opposed to the bright white he was last night - it made him looked more like a living Grim Reaper and a nightmare to those that came across him. Draegan smirked even more when she spoke his name, so it just ensured him that she did not recognize him at first. That was very good, because he did not want people to be able to easily point out what he looked like before and after hours of the night. "I hope you didn't think all that stuff on my face was permanent. I am human, thus I have to look the part." With his words, they seemed not as cold and lethal, but with a lighter tone. Yet Draegan was still dangerous indeed. He even sounded like he was just playing human but to his dismay, he was indeed human even if he did not want to be. Humans were just, messy. That was the right word for it. If anything, he wanted to make people believe he was this demon from Hell, and he married people in the powers of the darkness. It was a fun job to him because they had no idea what type of marriage that they were going for until it was too late. Often, he tricked the two into marrying with the Unbreakable Vow, so if one was unfaithful, they would die or something around the sort. It was amazing on how many couples of his ended up dying, those that he had tricked that is. Draegan could be very convincing when he wanted to be. Draegan wondered if she was going to trust his cooking, and as far as he knew, nothing was poisonous unless Coventia did something but without telling Draegan? He doubted that his daughter would have done that. At least, not without telling him in case he were to end up getting the poison. He walked around to the other side of the bed and he sat down, before leaning back against the pillows that he had managed to fix up before he went to shower. His plans with Kairyx were a little unclear, but they would unravel soon enough, he knew it. It was no coincidence that he had been in that bar last night, that she came in as well, running away on that day if not earlier but Draegan did not know the full story. Something had wanted them to meet, and here they were. Draegan only knew one thing, and that turning her and taking her innocence. If she did not pass, well, he knew how to deal with that.

Because they were stuck in his house for a few days, Draegan might as well get to know Kairyx but he did not want to share anything about himself other than he was a murderer, a priest and his name. That was all that she was going to know about him for the time being. He never trusted anyone with his information about himself. Who knew what people would do with that information, with knowing his tricks and weaknesses. He could not risk it. She seemed to be rather speechless, and Draegan did not say anything for now. He was as silent as the grave, as he closed his pale eyes. With his hearing he could hear if someone would try to do anything to him. His reflexes were that of a cat, and he was good at moving around like one as well. Finally, what passed through his lips filled the room, "No need to be awkward about what happened last night. If anything, you should be eating. I assume you are hungry, are you not?" With that in mind, he realized that she did not have anything to drink either. Draegan would have to get up and go get something in a moment. He would have no idea what she liked, but everyone liked soda, didn't they? Draegan honestly did not know. He did not mind soda, but he could not handle anything that tasted too sweet. Draegan heard her question about him feeling okay, and he opened his eyes as the sight of the ceiling greeted him. Draegan shrugged with one of his shoulders at her question, but that soft smile that he was carrying did not leave. There were of course multiple meanings behind that smile, and he doubted that she would understand a single one of them. Where were her clothes? Draegan sat up a little bit before he reached beside him, grabbing his wand and he summoned her clothing to the bed, and set them by her legs. Draegan shook his head before he looked over at her. "Since you are going to be staying here for a few days, I think you will need some clothing. One outfit just won't do. I am sure somewhere in this house, I have something... In the meantime, after you eat, you can use the shower if you want. I'm not good at hospitalizing anyone in my home." Draegan thought for a moment before he continued his talk in his mind, 'Though putting them there is a different story.' He smirked at the thought before he figured that he should not say that to her. It seemed like she had a hard time trusting, and that could lead to her death eventually, but it was wise to not trust him.

Kairyx could still scarcely believe that Draegan wasn’t covered in make up like he normally was. She wasn’t used to seeing him in that form. It was like seeing him, but him not really being there at the same time. This must’ve been his actual face. It was the man behind the make up or something like that. But no matter how much Kairyx tried to tell herself that it was only Draegan, it didn’t seem to click fully and she was left staring at him like he had grown a third head or something. The strangest part about this was that he even seemed a little bit different. He seemed happier than she remembered him being last night. Could doing what they did last night really put a man like him in that good of a mood? Kairyx didn’t know how that could make him cheery at all. Yes it felt really good in the end for her. But in the beginning it hurt a lot. It hurt a lot right now too. It actually kind of made Kairyx a little bit grouchy. It was weird, how they changed places with mood. Yesterday she had been in a good mood. Well he might’ve been in a good mood too but he sure didn’t act like it. Kairyx however was now in a foul mood because she was sore and tired. Not to mention hungry as well. ”I was just surprised to see you not wearing make up is all. Besides you just woke me up. It’s a little overwhelming to be doing this first thing in the morning.” Kairyx explained as she thought about telling him to bug off so she could go back to sleep. He wore her out. Not to mention he left marks on her too. It looked like she had gotten into a fight with something, and lost. Kairyx had to wonder if last night was considered gentle for him or not. To Kairyx he was still too rough. But it was also her first time with a man. So maybe she just wasn’t used to doing something like that? She didn’t mind it, but she didn’t think she and Draegan would be doing this sort of thing again. Brief moments passed and Kairyx started to wonder what he was thinking. Did he still want to kill her or was she safe for now? She felt like she needed more time to figure something out. It was all moving much too fast. How was she going to escape his grasps? The worst past that she had given him something very special too and it would never be able to be given to anyone else. Right now she felt stupid and helpless. At least Draegan looked content though.

Kairyx sat in silence. She was unsure what to say or do because things felt awkward for her. He was technically a kidnapper, one that she had slept with. Did that make her a bad person too? Olive green eyes turned to look at him and suddenly her eyebrows furrowed. ”I think there is plenty of reason to be awkward about last night!” Kairyx bit back while shaking her head and reaching over to make a grab at her clothing. Her fingers nimbly helped her get dress while still under the covers to prevent herself from being exposed anymore than she already had. When she was finished she heard Draegan question if she was hungry. Her stomach seemed to churn at the thought of food. She was hungry. She was very hungry actually. But she wasn’t absolutely certain if she trusted Draegan to feed her. ”N-kind of.” Kind of was the understatement of the year. Her stomach growled loudly and she immediately blushed. Now she felt like Draegan was going to laugh at her or something. ”Fine. Yes I’m very hungry actually.” Kairyx rolled her eyes softly. Her stomach begged to be fed as well as her body begged to rest. Draegan’s behavior drained her. Kairyx laid herself back down and sighed at the mention of her being there a few days. So she was stuck here? He really knew how to ruin a person’s week didn’t he? Sur he claimed that her ending up here was her fault but, if he had left her alone to begin with, neither of them would be in this situation? ”I have to stay here for a few days? Come on!” Kairyx muttered and brushed some of her blonde hair aside. She doubted that Draegan wanted her there anymore than she wanted to be there either. So it looked like they were both in a fix. At least right now he seemed more cheerful though. Not that Kairyx had any idea why or how this mood change came about.
<i>
</i>

Draegan turned his pale blue eyes to the ceiling and he ran his fingers through his hair. Perhaps Kairyx was right, she was not expecting to see him without his make up on. It was not something that he had normally wore unless he was out. He loved being under a disguise, more so than he would want to show others what he truly looked like. He had so much to hide, and now he was showing off something that was coming as natural. Hardly anyone would see this much of Draegan. If Kairyx knew, she would be considering herself very lucky right about now. Draegan was not the best of person to be around either. He was a stone cold killer when he wanted to be, but right now was a good sign that he would not be killing. He had tasted Kairyx's blood, and she was to say the least, she tasted pretty good to him. Even her lips were good upon his own but Draegan did not know how to carry that around on him. Instead he continued to look up at the ceiling, and he needed to pretend to be this nice guy for the time being. If he wanted to convert her into someone that was precisely like him, them she would have to fall for him, or be drawn, whatever it was called. Draegan shrugged his shoulders and he chuckled lightly, "It would be worse to wake up in a pool of blood realizing that you ended up killing your father. Unless you hate him. Regardless, I only wear make up when I am out. I don't have much to hide in my house." He could see why she was surprised, but he smiled a little more, which did not look gentle or warm, but it looked like he was a step from insanity. No, he was swimming in the ocean of insanity and loving every moment in it. Draegan had tried to be gentle with Kairyx last night, and if he could heal or even know any healing spells, he would help her out, but he only knew the basic solutions. Draegan had taken Kairyx's virginity, and she was the first woman he had intercourse with in so many years. Draegan would not tell Kairyx though. He had many secrets, and he would not want to share them with anyone. For one, his daughter, was not truly his. He simply thought of her like that since he basically killed her mother. Sure, he did want children, from her mother, but her mother could not have anymore, and thus, she died. Draegan did not care, because he ended up gaining a daughter whom was growing up without ever knowing of her true father that Draegan had the best time ripping him apart.

Draegan looked over at Kairyx before he shook his head. She would have to take some time into thinking on how he thought of the whole event last night. He shrugged his shoulders, "Perhaps. However, it was thrilling. Rebelling like that. Unwed and all." The one thing he hoped that did not come out of this situation was having a child. He did not think he could handle being around another. Draegan solely believed that he would not make a good father. He was a good father-like figure to Coventia, but it was not like he held her or anything. He had someone else in his family take care of that until Coventia could walk. Draegan had given her some respect and looked away while she attempted to cover herself. Not like he was looking at her body anyway. He had seen enough of it last night to have it imprinted in his mind permanently. Draegan heard her trying to deny before she answered with an answer that made him suspicious, until he heard her stomach growl. He raised an eyebrow, before he smirked lightly when she blushed. He was not going to laugh, but he figured that she would be close to starving. He motioned his hand toward his masterpiece as if he was telling her to dig in. He would be insulted if she did not eat it. Though he would be insulted if she did not love it either. Draegan held a lot of pride with what he did. Rolling his eyes, he figured that the blonde did not take in the information. He had told her twice now that she would have to stay here. Even he was stuck, so it wasn't like he had done this on purpose. Draegan murmured, "I told you, making it three times now, I have to wait until Coventia comes back with floo powder. If you had not hijacked my trip here, then I would have been stuck, and you would have been vacationing in Italy." Draegan shrugged his shoulders once more before he looked back up at the ceiling. One thing he would have to work on is having her actually listen to his words. Some things were in riddles, others, were quite literal. This all her staying at his house happened by accident, and if he had foreseen it, he would have bought another jar of floo powder a few days ago.

Kairyx was still trying to get used to seeing Draegan without any make up on. The funny part about the situation was that Kairyx had only known him a little over twenty-four hours, but she was used to seeing him covered in the stuff. He looked less frightening without it on. Then again he might look less frightening in general to Kairyx because she had spent last night with him. For some reason she felt less scared than she had yesterday. "You're quite the sadist aren't you?" Kairyx asked him. He seemed to enjoy inflicting pain or watching pain inflicted on others. At least in her opinion that was what she was getting from him. He liked to watch others suffer, including her. Otherwise he wouldn't have put her through what he did. He had to enjoy watching her suffer at least a little bit. After all he kept on and kept on, even when Kairyx begged him to leave her alone. He was hard to get rid of too. Kairyx begun to wonder how the stab wound was doing. She didn't remember him going to heal it last night. In fact after she had gotten caught up in the tape she had forgotten the whole thing. As far as she was concerned there never was a stab wound. But now, she was a little curious. Olive green eyes drifted down and tried to get a look at his arm. It was hard to tell whether or not the wound was there or not. At the mention of waking up in a pool of blood and her father, Kairyx frowned softly. "Um, I don't really like my father, but I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to kill him off. Fine though, you have the right to dress whatever you like in your own home." Kairyx shrugged her thin shoulders. Her father was a little scary sometimes, but it was only because he had a tendency to use cruel punishment to get what he wanted. Money could give him whatever he wanted. Kairyx thought he was a jerk. He always called her names and assumed she couldn't do anything right. Sometimes it hurt Kairyx's feelings. Other times she knew it was probably true and ignored him. It was easier just to ignore him. He was the whole reason she had run away from home. It was his fault that she was here with Draegan. If he ever found out that she had slept with Draegan, she would tell him that he forced her to where she was now. If her father had been less cruel she probably wouldn't have left.

"Thrilling, yes. Euphoric, definitely. Weird, very. Didn't you find some part of last night....unnatural?" Kairyx questioned Draegan whom didn't seem disturbed by last night at all. Perhaps it was because he wasn't a virgin. He was used to this and Kairyx wasn't, so maybe that's why she felt weird about everything that went on last night. Never had she been as close to a man as she was to him last night. It was different but she almost liked it. This was a one time deal though. Once she was allowed to go, Kairyx intended to get as far away from Draegan as she could possibly manage. The longer she stayed around him the more dangerous he could be for her. "Aren't you hungry too?" Kairyx asked as she began to dig into the plate of chocolate chip pancakes. They were delicious and the food settled nicely in the pit of her stomach. Draegan may have been a complete creep, but he could cook pancakes pretty damn well. Kairyx was thoroughly enjoying her breakfast until Draegan explained to her that she would be stuck here until his daughter came back with some floo power. Kairyx paused. Blinking. For a moment she was completely forgetting that she was stuck here, and now was focused on the that Draegan had a daughter. He didn't seem like the type at first but after a moment of thinking about it, it actually made sense. "You have a daughter?" Kairyx asked softly, putting the half eaten plate of pancakes to the side. Now she was curious about the man that had practically put her through hell for the past twenty-four hours. What was his daughter like? Was he still married or something? Hopefully not because Kairyx didn't want to get beat up for sleeping with him.​
<i>
</i>

Draegan glanced over at Kairyx before he smiled, almost in that creepy manner that he carried. He looked like he had just received a compliment. Her words of him being a sadist were just, wonderful. Indeed he was, and he knew it. There was no hiding it, and there would not be a point. Looking now at his fingers, encased with those armor that looked like claws, he nodded, "Actually, yes. Quite so. I find it fun and exciting. I could introduce you to it. Every human, at one point, wants to hurt another." Draegan was just more open to the idea of hurting someone. He found it fun and exciting, which he just told Kairyx. He also had means of not getting caught. He was good at what he did, and he was going to remain doing as well as he could. Draegan was like the shadows, disappeared when the light came around, could swallow light, and also vanished without traces of ever being there. He was mysterious, and never kept anyone around for a long period of time. No one truly knew him, not even his own family. Not even Hades himself. He knew more about his family, more about the powers that were, than someone knew about him. It was very off putting at times. His eyes went over to Kairyx having drifted up to the ceiling. She didn't really like her father, but she did not think that she would be brave enough to pull off the act herself. He could see that now, she was not ready to commit such dark acts, but she may in some time. Draegan shrugged, "Perhaps one day, you will be brave enough to pull off the act one day, or find that someone else has done so. I know what rights I have in my own home. Includes the freedom of speech for all inhabitants, temporarily or otherwise." Draegan knew that Kairyx's father was a jerk, from what he had heard. Making a woman that was well above the legal adult age to live with him and then force her to practically run away. It was not life for anyone. He would be happy to remove him from the picture, but right now he was stuck in his house, so he couldn't do anything until he had some more floo powder. It was the only way in and out of here. If someone had come across here by accident, their bones were just added to the pile of death that followed Draegan wherever he went. Draegan did not mind his lifestyle. He figured that one of these days, that Death would be happy to claim him.

Laughing, he turned his eyes up to the ceiling. He found all of this quite funny. Draegan finally said, "I feed off of anything unnatural. Of course, the whole event is perfectly natural from human beings, however since you were a virgin, you just aren't accustomed to the feeling of intensity it can bring." Draegan turned his eyes to look at his hand with the armor that rested on his fingers. He doubted that he would have to deal with Kairyx for too long. Once she was out of here, and after he had corrupted her to the point where there was no return, then she would not need him around. When asked if he was hungry, Draegan shook his head in reply. He wasn't hungry at all. He had to wake up for a few hours before he could eat. It was rare that he even cooked breakfast. Draegan used to fix breakfast all of the time for Coventia, however now that she was a teenager, she would not need breakfast all of the time anymore. Kairyx was enjoying the food that he had prepared for her, which was a good thing. He had not put anything poisonous into it. She had not annoyed him that much. Draegan let out a sigh, like he were somewhat aggravated, but he closed his pale blue eyes and bowed his head. He began, "No, not really. I raised her like my own. Her mother died, and we had some sort of relationship so to speak," Draegan paused for a moment, "I didn't care for her at all, of course. Her death didn't faze me. So Coventia is more like an adopted daughter. She is the only one that stays in my life." Draegan shrugged lightly, because he did not mind sharing that bit from his life at all.

Kairyx thought to herself about what Draegan said. At one point every human wanted to hurt another person. A part of her knew he was right because there had been times when even she wanted to hurt someone. Like her father or the strange women he brought home at times even though he claimed he was happily married. That man didn't know what the hell he wanted, Kairyx hated him. "Would you....introduce me to it?" Kairyx asked curiously. She knew it was wrong. But a part of her was curious as to how it felt to hurt someone else, someone else who didn't want to be hurt. There was a sense of power behind it all. There was only one thing more powerful than fear and that was hope. But it could be contained and dimmed out. Fear was hard to overcome. It made people do the stupidest things or some of the most extreme. Kairyx wondered to herself the kind of things she could do if she made someone afraid. Then again, she was probably one of the least frightening people in the world. She was silly and often clumsy. How would anyone ever come to fear her if she was always tripping over things and making herself look like an idiot. Maybe Draegan would actually teach her how to install fear in others. That would be really awesome because she could use it to her advantage. For once people would be afraid instead of laughing at her. "My dad....I'm kind of scared of him though. I need to learn to be less afraid of him before I ever could think of....or I need to find someone who would be willing to sacrifice possibly everything to do it for me. I....well you get the idea." Kairyx blushed and popped another mouthful of pancakes into her mouth. These things were really good. She was surprised that a man as creepy as he was, was able to produce such tasty food that didn't appear to be poisonous or something. Kairyx wondered if he cooked other things as well as he cooked these chocolate chip pancakes. If so she hoped he was cooking dinner as well.

"So..when's round two?" Kairyx teased. She definitely saw what he meant. Last night had been the first time she subjected herself to such feelings. It really surprised her what it was like, so she wasn't fully into it like most other people who were used to it were. Although Kairyx knew that one day she would like to do this kind of thing again, but she wasn't sure if Draegan was the one she could see herself with. He took her virginity. Yes. But he seemed like he wasn't looking for the kind of girl she was, or that he wanted someone darker and more knowing. Hell for all she knew, he was too old to be into that sort of thing. After all, she knew he had to be a decent amount of years older than she was. Kairyx found Draegan's life to be an interesting story. Especially since she began to know a little bit more about the man who had been following her the past 24 hours. "Awh. You had a lady friend once? I never imagined that either." It was really cool. Almost kind of sweet, even though she died and apparently her death barely fazed him. He had to care somewhat because at one point he did have a relationship with her. Awh so he did have softer feelings somewhere in there!
<i></i>

Draegan knew so much more than one should ever give him credit for. His intelligence was higher than most, and he would often go out of his way to ensure that nothing had been traced back to him. It had taken him a long time, but he managed. Draegan did not want to have to leave Coventia alone, since he was the reason behind her mother's death. Draegan thought that the woman was going to end up dying eventually, but not that soon. When Kairyx asked if he would introduce her to the world that he lived in, he looked over at her and he smirked. This was splendid. Corrupting her was already working, and in record speed too. He could not be more pleased. With an obvious tone that he was feeling right now, he murmured, "Of course I can introduce you to the world. My world. However it will not be easy, be warned." Draegan knew that it would not be easy for someone like her to get introduced to his world, where she would become a killer. The first sign of a kill would end up sending her running to the hills. He could show her the bits and pieces that he had kept over his years. He was positive, it was not going to be an easy path to take at all. Draegan was interest however, in turning her whole vision around, making her seem less of someone that would not take her seriously, to a full trained killer. Draegan had done it before, of course they were all struck dead since they were never as smart as he. Upon listening to her about her dad, how she was afraid of him, or on how to be less afraid of him. He could fix that, and the wheels in his head were already turning. "I do. Just eat. I am positive that in time, he will get what is coming to him. They all do." Draegan knew that one day, his end will come and there would be nothing he could do about it. He would die like the rest of them, and possibly be in a world of hurt. However Draegan was not even bothered by these thoughts.

The Dark priest was caught off guard when she has asked when round two. At first he did not know what she was talking about until it clicked. He started to chuckle, before he shrugged, "We have several days, so we can perhaps use that to pass the time. Whenever you desire." Draegan wondered if she would actually desire it. He had been more frustrated because he had not received pleasure in a long time, but now, he could go months, if not years, without it. However the dark priest was not going to turn down an offer. To do that and become so close, it creates a strong bond. He could use that in order to get to her, to subject her to his will. Despite sharing that bit about him, he did not think that it would be wise to share anymore. He did not know her, he did not trust her, she could be someone trying at very odd ways to get him to the Aurors. He did not know who to trust nowadays. "Yes. But she was the only one, and doubt that I will be into another type of a relationship. They are..." Draegan clicked his armor on his fingers, "messy." She just did not know, he was not the type to ever keep someone for too long. They were always going to be a nuisance. Nothing could change his mind.

Kairyx wasn't sure if she could be the type of person that Draegan was. Especially when it came to killing and bringing misery to others. He had to be swift and dark to be capable of doing such things. A man capable of murder had a lot of guts. Kairyx on the other hand wasn't capable of any of these things. Hell she could barely eat foods such as lobster and fish because they still had faces on them during their time of demise. Draegan was like one of those men out of a scary movie. The killer that kept coming back and coming back no matter how many times they were believed to be dead in the previous films. Kairyx used to be scared of those kinds of movies. So bottom line was, Kairyx would have a difficult time trying to become like Draegan. "Does it involve me using or touching sharp objects?" Kairyx questioned softly. Being clumsy also had it's downside. Sharp objects and Kairyx did not blend well together. Most of the time she ended up doing more things to harm herself with the objects than she did any good with them. So that would be one thing she needed work on. Kairyx nodded and popped another in another bite of the pancakes she was eating. She was actually getting a little bit tired but she wanted to finish her food first. Draegan told her that one day her father would get what was coming to him. Kairyx could only hope. That man needed his ass kicked. Whether it be by Draegan or someone else. Kairyx just wanted that man to get what was coming to him. Hopefully it wasn't while she was around though.

"I was kind of kidding Draegan." Kairyx bit her lip. Well in a way she wasn't but the very thought of doing what they did last night, it kind of scared her. She wasn't sure if she could do that with him again. It felt good but at the same time weird. Kairyx wasn't sure if she liked it or not. Kairyx felt like she would be dumb to do that sort of thing with Draegan again if she was trying to distance herself from him. That was like saying she hated chocolate but went ahead and ate it anyways. Kairyx already did more with this guy than she should have. They were going to be going their separate ways soon. Kairyx's life was changed heavily by the things that Draegan did. Kairyx had to thank him for that in a way. But after this week was up, they weren't really going to be in contact with one another after that. "You never know. Love supposedly works in really messed up ways." Kairyx shrugged. She didn't believe that it was the end of the line for him just yet. He just had to stop being so terrifying and maybe he would get a girl to fall for him and whatnot. He wasn't ugly or anything. He was just a bit scary. But Kairyx had hope for him yet. He just needed to try. "Anyways, I'm still tired. So I think I'm going to sleep some more. Night!" Kairyx yawned. She set the empty plate aside and crawled back into bed. Her body snuggled under the blankets and she sighed. She couldn't wait to get out of here. Kairyx wanted tot hr travel the world and forget about the creepy man who was currently occupying her mind.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back