🌹 Rose Giving As warm and sunshine dream.

Jenna Jusantrea -Maxwell

🐺Dragonologists , Sweden dragon reservation🐉

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The next person was Ajaccio Skey and she know where find him. She know that he was with Iris in Ravenclaw house and it will be easy for her find him. She remember how they start talk and she was not there a prefect. But right now they both was prefect. ''Hello, is there Ajaccio Skey? I have rose for you!'' This time Jenna don't read the note and she hoped that he will be there.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio looked up as someone said his name. He raised his head and waved a hand, "Hey!" Ajaccio said, "I'm Ajaccio, Ajax," he then added as always tended to, knowing that he didn't really often go by Ajaccio.​

"Here you go!" She gave Ajaccio yelow rose with note.

Hope you know how cool you are.
- Love Nicole

Ajax took the note and the rose. He opened the rose and realising who had written it felt his cheeks flush. He'd made a bit of a bold move really in sending her back a pink rose. he hadn't known how to ask her personally but he knew that he definitely liked her and would rather be with her at the school events than who he was randomly paired with, but maybe she didn't feel the same way. "Erm, i have to go," he smiled at Jenna before getting to his feet and heading out of the great hall, intent on finding Nicole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back