Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia never had much expectations for life after graduation so she couldn't exactly say whether things were or weren't going as planned. She was, however, happy with the place she was in life at the moment. Especially since graduation hadn't been more than a couple of months ago and she was only starting to notice the difference now that her sister was back at school. This was when things were going to start changing, she was sure of it. If there was anything she wasn't keen on changing it was her friendships. She knew they would eventually since all of her friends were starting their own lifes and moving on from things they knew at school but if there was any way Ana could keep them as close as possible she was going to find it. Which was exactly why she was happy Rose had found the time to meet up with her today. Since the sun was out and it was a perfectly fine September day they had decided to meet in the park so Ana had found herself one of the benches to sit on and waited for her friend to arrive.

After Hogwarts Rose kind of felt lost. Of course she had made some plans here and there, but she missed the schools routine. She missed helping Professor Carter and she missed being a part of a house. They had never managed to win the cup which was shame and she hadn't invented some cool plant that was new to the magical world. Currently Rose was living with Oscar were they were trying to set up their own magical gardening centre. Alongside that Rose had accepted an trainee ship at St. Mungo. Their house was filled with various plants. A section with carnivorous species that Oscar loved. The weather was nice today and Rose was clothed in a blue tank top and some loose fitting blue jeans. Her hair tied together as always. When she arrived at the park and she spotted her friend she immediately walked up to her to hug her tightly. ''I missed you'' Rose said ''What have you been up to in the past couple of months?'' She asked Ana. Edgar was still with her in his little macrame holder that Ana had made years ago.

Ana Sofia had been patiently waiting for her friend to arrive, staring at the ground below her feet as a soft breeze almost made it look like the blades of grass were dancing together. It was a slow dance. A rhytmic one. Almost entrancing. She just about jumped up when she noticed a pair of feet come closer though, happily hugging Rose back when the girl hugged her. "Hi! I missed you too." Ana smiled before sitting down again, patting the spot next to her so Rose would sit down as well. "And you brought Edgar!" She giggled when she noticed the plant, wondering how that little hanger she had made for him was still holding up after all that time. "I have been.. helping out my dad, mostly. Taking care of some of his creatures while he's teaching." She answered Rose's question. "Not much else, really. Just trying to figure out what I want to do." Ana added with a small smile. "What about you? Any big changes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back