Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was excited for tonight. Spending time with Vader- er, Timmy, was always fun. It hadn't taken long to pick her dress for the night. What had been time-consuming was straightening her wild blond hair. It was soft and silky now, and she loved playing with it. She skipped down the stairs, enjoying how the heels she wore showed off her freshly painted toenails.

She and Vader had agreed to meet at the entrance of the Great Hall. She came around the corner, humming happily. "Tiiii-mmmmyyy!" She singsonged happily as she bounced through the other students, looking for her friend.

Last edited:
Vader had asked Ava or well, Helene to the yuleball, and it had made him very nervous. He didn’t really do that and he was worried she would hate everything about it. He had to do the odd Accio thing, which would interrupt most of their night. He would have to dance with a camera dangling from his neck but the boy also wanted to spend this time with her. SHe was a good friend and they were able to spend such easy time together that it just made sense for him to go to the celebration with her. There wasn’t anyone, besides maybe Abian that he would rather go to this celebration with. The gryffindor had arrived in the great hall way earlier than he was supposed to to meet Helene, but he was mostly doing it so that he would be able to take quite a few pictures already and then be able to spend the rest of the time with her. He would have to do the occasional thing, but at the very least he could focus a little more upon her. He’d even taken the time to get himself looking a bit better, this year he was wearing an actual shirt with his school trousers so it was a little fancy. Vader heard the name that Helene used for him and headed on over, waving at her with a little grin. ”Hey!” he greeted warmly, she looked nice, the dress was nice, she was certainly dressed a little more fancy than he was. ”How are you?” he asked her, ”I hope you haven’t been waiting for me that long,” he asked, wondering if she had call out his name because he’d made her wait a while.

Ava smiled widely as Vader came into sight. "Timmy!" She greeted happily, skipping over. "I'm fantastic," she giggled, looping her arm through his. "You look nice!" She complimented him. He did look nice. "Nope!" She chirped happily in response to his statement. "I just got here! Ooh, look." Ava held up her bag, realizing as she did so she could've just worn it like a normal person instead of carrying it around like a loony. "I brought my sketchbook and my pencils and stuff so I can do that while you do Accio stuff," she chattered brightly. "Ooh that reminds me, did I tell you? I already drew that ship we put together and I'm working on the castle we did. I can paint them and then we can hang them up on the walls of the treehouse!" She giggled at the idea.

Vader smiled easily at her as she greeted him happily. The boy could always trust on her to be positive and happy and friendly. It always put him at ease. He smiled at nodded, ”You do too!” he returned the compliment, meaning it but also thinking it was the polite thing to do, she did also look nice. It was nice to see people a little dressed up. The gryffindor looked at what she took out and felt a little bad, since she’d brought stuff so that he could still do his job, but he wanted to be sure she also had a good time with him. He could assume that she probably would enjoy herself but he felt bad about it. Vader nodded along as she chatted but his cheeks reddened, he didn’t want this night to just be filled with his accio job and her having to sit around drawing. He smiled and nodded, ”That would be great!” he replied happily, though there was a little twinge in his tone, as if not completely happy. He decided that he had enough work done already that they would be able to have a bit of fun too. ”Shall we dance or something, have some fun?” He asked her, ”I was here early so I’ve already done loads, time to take a break?” he asked hoping she might agree.

Ava giggled as he complimented her back. "Thanks! I like the flowers, and it's so, so whooshy." She twirled the hem of her dress as she spoke. She noticed the twinge in the boys tone immediately and paused. Did she do something? Maybe he was worried about asking her here. She shrugged the thought off. He had asked and he was stuck with her now. Her eyes lit up as he asked her to dance. "Yes! It is most definitely time for a break!" She giggled again and started to skip into the Hall, attempting to pull her friend along with her.

Vader made a note in his head that Helene liked flowers. he would be sure to make sure she'd get a few roses from him, should that happen again. He looked at her as she twirled the hem of her dress and then smiled. He liked the way that that looked, maybe he should get her to pose so that he could take some better pictures of her, with the hem of her dress. However, he didn't have time to ask if maybe she wanted to go that, skipping into the great hall and pulled Vader into the room too. He smiled at her vague, and caught up, maybe not quite skipping behind her, but at the very least keeping pace. He stopped when she stopped and danced a little watching her, but he couldn't help but want to take a picture of Avaria, they did so much together and he took pictures of things that he did, but it tended to be rare that he took an actual picture of her, "helene, can I take a picture of you?" he danced as he spoke, he knew he was supposed to be taking a break, but this wouldn't be for Accio, this could just be for her. Maybe she wouldn't want to, and would rather spend the time asking, but Vader spent a lot of time taking pictures and so it was natural that it was largely a part of everything that he did.

Dancing for Ava was mainly a lot of swaying and twirling along with the music. She loved how upbeat it was. She found herself wishing there was more music here at school. She was pulled from her thoughts by Timmy asking her if he could take pictures. "Sure!" She told him with a bright smile. "Anytime! You don't have to ask, silly." She giggled, twirling again. She loved the way the dress twirled with her. She could feel herself blushing, but she didn't mind. Once the song ended, Ava hopped up and down with a happy laugh. "This is really fun!" She declared happily. "Thanks for inviting me!" She smiled brightly at the boy.

Vader danced a little with her, but his moves were a little more subdued, he spent more time getting the camera up in front of him, and taking the odd picture of her, making sure that it was when the lights were brightest so that he would actually see it. He smiled at her as he put down his camera as the song came to an end, "It is!" Vader knew he was having a different sort of fun and it wasn't necessarily the sort of fun that others might have especially when they were at an event like this with an actual date, but Ava, no Helene was his closest friend at school. He wouldn't want to spend this sort of time with anyone else, bar maybe Abian. "Of course! You're my best friend," the boy replied with a shrug as if it was plainly obvious. He smiled at her, "Plus, I think these will be the best pictures of the night, I'll get them developed soon, and then bring it when I come to yours!" he offered, he was sure that she would enjoy them, plus he would want to share the pictures with her. He put down his camera and began dancing a bit to the next song, "What about another dance and then some of that food?" he was feeling a bit hungry and he knew that that would be enough time before he should get back into working at this feast.

Ava quickly got lost in the next song, hardly noticing that Va... Timmy was taking pictures. She almost giggled as she mixed up his name in her head again. Her smile impossibly widened when he said she was his best friend. She quickly hugged him, avoiding the camera. She felt closer to Vader than anyone else at school, including Sapphire and Philip. The thought of Phip made her sad for a moment- why did he have to be so busy? But then Timmy mentioned food and she was sidetracked again. "Oooh food! Yeah! I'll get us drinks. Then maybe you can get food and we'll meet up at a table?" She suggested, her lips pursing a little as she thought.

Vader was able to enjoy just dancing with her and having a good time with her at this event. It had certainly been the right choice to invite her. As the second song came to an end he nodded at her suggestion and smiled, ”Okay!” the boy agreed with a nod, they would divide and conquer, he gave her one last smile before he headed to the food table. He had to let go of his camera to be able to put enough food for the two of them on to his plate. He filled it up quickly, getting them plenty of goodies which he knew both of them would enjoy. Things that she liked more too, and the odd bit and piece that he also enjoyed. The boy eventually saw her again with the drinks and waved her over to a nearby table. He put down the food onto the table and then put down his camera too, removing it from his neck and then keep the camera close enough to him. He looked at her, ”I got us a bit of everything,” he said with a smile at her, showing her the plate and looking very clearly for a little bit of approval from her.

Ava clapped happily as he agreed to her idea. "Yay!" She spun and skipped over to the drink table. She grabbed two cups as soon as the crowd cleared enough for her to squeeze in. She turned and quickly spotted him and wiggled through the crowd. It was a little hard not to spill their drinks, but somehow she managed.

She giggled as she sat down, quickly sliding his drink over to him and stealing a glance at the plate. "Ooh!" Ava smiled widely, reaching over and snatching a snickerdoodle off the plate. When had Vader learned all her favorites? There were even banana nut muffins! She gave him a smile around her mouthful of cookie. "Fanks," she managed happily.

Vader took a drink from her and gave her a quick thanks before he took a nice long sip enjoying the cool liquid. As it turned out dancing took a lot of energy even if he’d probably been taking more pictures than anything else. He put the drink down and then picked a few cakes from the pile and began eating, ”No worries! I tried to get all of the best stuff that we both like,” The boy grinned easily while he also chewed on the biscuit. Though he waited till he had eaten a little more before saying anything, though just through force of habit. He was pleased that she was having fun and seemed to be enjoying herself. Vader tended to worry a lot about things like that, and even more so because he had asked her to this, knowing that this was a busy night, and it was the first year he was doing it without his mentor and only his second ever time doing it. He didn’t want to get it wrong in the slightest. ”This is fun! Last year all I did was take pictures of other people,” he told her, though Vader would not add that he would’ve rather done that last year. Too nervous, the world still too new for him to be confident in doing anything else. ”What did you do last year?”

Ava swung her feet, content to eat in silence as she looked around. Ooh, Kira was dancing with a boy? She didn't recognize him. And Sapphy was over getting drinks with that Gryffindor, Marlin or something. She was looking at all the pretty dresses when Vader started to talk again and she turned her attention back to him. She swallowed, thinking over her answer. "I don't remember," she answered honestly. "I'm pretty sure I came with my Slytherin friend Philip." She smiled at the thought of him, but otherwise shrugged. "I bet taking pictures of everyone could be fun! Though I can see it being a little lonely," she mused, taking a sip of her drink.

Ava swung her feet, content to eat in silence as she looked around. Ooh, Kira was dancing with a boy? She didn't recognize him. And Sapphy was over getting drinks with that Gryffindor, Marlin or something. She was looking at all the pretty dresses when Vader started to talk again and she turned her attention back to him. She swallowed, thinking over her answer. "I don't remember," she answered honestly. "I'm pretty sure I came with my Slytherin friend Philip." She smiled at the thought of him, but otherwise shrugged. "I bet taking pictures of everyone could be fun! Though I can see it being a little lonely," she mused, taking a sip of her drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back