Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexander had been, what was the word?... He couldn't explain what he was feeling for Hogwarts. He had still been surprised with this, unusual world, yet he didn't mind learning it all. During his break, he had this... voice in his head to go look for his biological father. He was contemplating on doing so. Alex wanted to figure out who his father was, but Alex had no idea where to start, and it seemed like his mum didn't want him to either, as she always dismissed the topic whenever he mentioned to her about his dad or was ignoring the topic like she didn't want to talk about him. The weird thing for him during the break though, was that his mum was talking to him less, and wasn't sending him as many letters as she used to while he was in Hogwarts, and she didn't know why. He was confused, but ignored it with his paintings and drawings, as he had hoped that his mum acting like this, was just something small.

Alex made his way to the Art room that the school offered. It had been a while since he had been in that room. It was like the room he enjoyed spending most of his time in. He took a seat that was close to the entrance of the room. Alexander bought his usual art supplies with him. He didn't mind what supplies the school offered to the students, but he much rather uses his own and only borrow the school's supplies when he needed to. He had begun his sketch. Alexander was so deep into drawing his artwork and in his own world, he hadn't realised that someone else had made it inside the art room.

Casper had been... trying, since his talk with Hunter, to make himself go down to join the arts club. If his parents found out, Casper knew he'd be in for a world of trouble, but with some of his dormmates and now Hunter as well encouraging him to be more open with his art, he was going to at least try. Gathering his courage, he went down to the art room, unsure if there would even be anyone there. To his surprise, there was a boy. Casper was both relieved and disappointed, as this meant he actually had to talk to someone. He swallowed nervously and approached. "U-um, excuse me?" He asked softly, clutching his sketchpad to his chest.

Alex had been so much into his own world, that he had jumped when he heard a voice that had approached him. Luckily the state of his sketch wasn't ruined or anything. If it was ruined, he didn't mind starting again, as it would have helped him somehow improve. He looked up and had noticed it was a boy about his age. "Oh, H-hello," Alexander said to the boy, as his usual stutter lingers in while speaking.

Casper bit his lip, fiddling with his papers a bit. "Can I sit with you?" He asked softly, heart thundering in his chest. He could ask, right? It was okay if the guy said no, it wasn't that big a deal, right? He was just trying to be friendly, that wasn't always going to be accepted, but he needed to try just to see what happened. He hugged his books tightly, sure the other boy would tell him to go away.

Alexander looked at the boy for a little bit, he had seemed a little nervous. He didn't know why though. He had also noticed how tightly he was holding his books. Alex then gave the boy a small smile. "Yeah, you can s-sit with me," Alexander says with a small stutter. He then slowly get back into his art. Still having no idea what he was drawing, but his mind was just taking him somewhere, while he was drawing. He then looked up from his drawing to the boy again. Maybe a little bit of conversation wouldn't hurt. "I'm uh, A-Alexander, but you can call me Alex if you want. What's y-your name?"

I apologise for replying so late! Sorry about that!

Casper didn't realize he was holding his breath until he let it out. He sighed, setting his things down and smiling shyly. "Thank you," He murmured softly, opening his own books. He bit his lip, thinking over what to do now, when the boy spoke. Casper looked up and smiled a little. "Okay, Alex." He replied, brushing his hair back. "I, ah, my name is Casper," He replied. "Though mostly it's just Cas," He offered in return.

Alexander smiled at the boy as he introduced himself. "H-hello Cas" Alexander stutters out with a small smile. He hadn't really met many of his classmates, as he was always hidden in a few places such as his dorm, common room, the art room or the library. It was a little hard for Alex to make friends or meet people, in general. Alexander looked at Casper's supplies. "W-what are you t-thinking of drawing?" Alexander stuttered out curiously, his sketching pencil still in hand, his artwork slightly forgotten.

Casper smiled shyly. Somehow the other boy's stuttering comforted him a little bit. He tapped his pencil. "I'm not sure," He replied honestly. "Usually I work on drawing fantasy things for my roommate, but I might try something else today," He murmured, looking down to his book before glancing over to the other boys page. "What, um... what about you?" He asked softly, looking up to Alex with a gentle smile.

Alexander smiles as Casper explains what he was thinking of drawing. "That's o-okay. Most of the time, I'm not s-sure what I'm d-drawing. I just go with w-where my mind t-takes me" Alexander stutters out with a small shrug and smile. He had a huge passion for art, most of his art being with what just comes to mind. "Fantasy d-drawing? That's cool! What t-types of things do y-you draw?" Alex says with a small smile. He nods when Cas also explains that he was thinking about changing things for the day. "It's always cool to c-change some t-things up for a bit," Alex says with a small smile to the boy. He looks down at his artbook so far, as Casper had asked what he was drawing. "Oh, uh, I'm not sure at this st-sage, I know that I'm s-sketching out some eyes. M-maybe ill add some c-clouds or something"

Casper listened to Alex speak, not minding the stutter and waiting patiently for the boy to finish speaking. Casper laughed a little, sliding over his sketchbook to show Alex a few different drawings. "I don't really stick to one thing, just whatever," he agreed with a shy smile. His eyes lit up as Alex showed him what he'd been drawing. "Oh, this is really cool, I like this," he gushed, immediately relaxing. He returned Alex's book and scooted a little closer. "Clouds might be really pretty," he mused.

Alexander gasps a little as he looks at the different artwork that Casper had presented and shown him. "Woah! T-these are so cool! H-how long have you d-drawn for?" Alexander asks him curiously. The art he had shown Alex, had made Alexander think with the artwork shown that he had done art for a while. He blushes a little with a little bit of embarrassment, as he doesn't really show his artwork to anyone, aside from his mother. "Oh, uh t-thanks," Alexander says with a small smile. "You t-think so? I think so t-too. I was t-thinking of adding s-stars and a couple m-moons as well"

Casper blushed, biting his lip and running a hand through his hair. "All my life?" He answered uncertainly. "I've drawn as long as I can remember." He smiled shyly. He nodded as Alexander spoke, looking back to the drawing. "Oh, yes, that would really look wonderful," He murmured, turning to a new page in his own book. "I have an idea," He murmured, picking up his pencil. "Keep adding to yours," He smiled at Alex before setting to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back