Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
On an ordinary spring day like this, Vi decided to adventure out of the dungeons and get some needed fresh air. She could use it and maybe some time under the sun. She was looking rather pale lately and was wishing she wasn't sorted into Slytherin in her first year. But then she takes that thought back to just walk up the stairs to head outside. Slytherin was probably the only house that seems fitting to her personality. Violet aware how she withdrawn from the other students and kept to herself most days. She can be a mood killer, she realizes it during the Halloween's Feast how she acted around Cyzarine and her friend. Violet had been snotty and making faces over their selections of costumes. On a day it was meant to be fun, Vi had been criticizing Cyzarine and her friend. Vi wishes to take that night back, she do it all over again if she could but she didn't think anything would be different. Everything will just play out the same way. Vi sighs her chest rises and falls. Vi made it eventually out in the quaint courtyard and sat down on a stone bench. It was a little breezy outside, air rush through her brown long locks. Vi enjoys the breeze while she thought of writing home to her mom.

Cyzarine had been thorough enjoying the warmer summer days. It was so nice, the flowers were blooming and the sun sat higher in the sky, even if today was a little breezy. The girl skipped through the grounds easily, she’d put on a nice summer dress and had gone out to the gardens, she’d made up a little flower crown with some of the daisies she’d found in the grass, it just fit her head, was a little flimsy and definitely not as good as the ones she could find in the wild patch but she didn’t mind, she was just having the same sort of fun as she always did. The girl was smiling easily, being a second year was so easy, they knew the school, it was enjoyable and they had less to worry about she had a good amount of friends and people to speak to. The Gryffindor was making her way back towards the school, when upon entering courtyard she noticed one of her friends. ”Violet!” she greeted warmly when she spotted the girl. The gryffindor took a seat next to her, ”Vi! How are you? Isn’t it so nice out?” she had seen her friend at the halloween feast, they hadn’t spent as much time together as she might’ve wanted, she liked the other girl a lot, she was nice!

The Slytherin's head shot up when she heard her name being called. If she had wanted to avoid Cyzarine it would be too late as the girl had spotted her already. But, Vi wasn't avoiding Cyzarine, she wouldn't have left the dungeons in the first place if that was the case. Vi tries for a smile, and greeted the girl a little less enthusiastic than her friend. "Hi, Cyzarine, I am fine. Yes, I'm getting a little sun so I won't look like the undead anymore," Vi tells her truthfully. Although, she was wearing long sleeves, so that wasn't happening any time soon. Vi's parka, thin jacket what's doing it's job protecting her from the slight wind. "How are you. and what is that on your head?" Vi looks over at the brunette, there seem to be flowers linked around her crown. Vi wasn't entirely sure, but that's what it looked like. "Were you just coming from the garden?" It's another part of the school Vi hasn't really gone to visit. She was meant to be running every day, keep up with old habits that she started back home. She hasn't done much of anything, except stayed away from the sweets and do her school work. Vi felt like she was still adjusting to everything here, it's been a slow progress.

Cyzarine grinned easily at her friend as she replied to the questions she had asked, ”You’d be a pretty undead though,” she complimented easily, wanting to ensure that the other girl didn’t feel like she had to be outside in the sun if she didn’t want to. Cyzarine loved the sun, she loved being outside and enjoying the warmth it could provide her with. She didn’t however want Violet to feel like she had to, or feel bad because she was pale. She ducked her head a little to show Violet the flower crown upon her head, ”I’m good! I’m enjoying the sunshine!” she exclaimed in an excited tone. Before nodding, ”I did, I tried to make a flower crown, it’s not as good as some of the ones that the other members of the wild patch have made, but it’s mine!” Cyzarine said with a wide smile, she liked being a part of things and trying different things, even if she wasn’t good at it, Cyzarine always knew that the way to get better at it was to just try it. She gave a warm smile to her friend, ”Have you tried making a flower crown before?” maybe this was something that Violet like doing and Cyzarine wanted to learn all about her friend, ”What are you up to anyway?” she asked with a warm and curious tone to the other girl.

Vi gave the girl a puzzled look, "A pretty undead? Okay," Vi repeated the girl, shrugging it off. She pretty sure being undead wouldn't look flattering, she had exaggerated a little by saying that. If Cyzarine only knew what it's like living in the dungeons, Vi believed the girl would relate to her comment. Cyzarine looked as if the sun and she got along, it showed in her glowing skin. Vi thought of Cyzarine pretty, but wouldn't care to say that out loud because she is not that open like Cyzarine was. It would probably take a whole lot for Vi to say something as relatively close out loud or if Vi was in a great mood, Vi would probably say it. "Oh, that's nice," Vi stated, her interests already falling flat by the second. Near flowers or gardens, those places would be the last places you'll probably catch Vi. She does outdoor, but not outdoor in a flower gardening club. Vi so far wasn't interested in any club, she may consider the Hogwarts Monthly in the near future. Maybe. It's really the only club she could see herself joining. "Nope and I won't ever try it," Vi responds coolly. "Nothing, really. Did you have fun at the Halloween Feast? I feel like it could've been better...."

Cyzarine grinned easily at Violet giving a little nod as she repeated her words back to her. She didn’t think that Violet needed to consider as anything other than pretty, since that was what she was. The girl continued smiling at her friend as she agreed with was nice. She got the impression that Violet didn’t spend that much time outside around the flowers and beauty that the gardens had to offer. ”I’ll make you a flower crown in the future!” she joked lightly, she knew that she wasn’t very good but she couldn’t help but think it she gave one to Violet she might actually enjoy it. At the mention of the halloween feast, Cyzarine couldn’t help the little excited giggle escape her, ”Really? I loved it!” Cyzarine said to her, ”I even wrote an article about it for the Hogwarts monthly. I wrote about the costumes, which I thought were all amazing this year. You were Dorothy right? From that muggle film from like a hundred years ago?” Cyzarine said practically all in one breath, so keen to talk about this thing with her and to engage with Violet on something that perhaps she would like more so. ”Do you prefer the halloween celebrations to the yuleball ones?” Cyzarine could assume that Violet liked the former, but it never hurt to ask about it.

Vi shrugs, "Okay, I can't wait to see it," Vi spoke with a little hint of sarcasm. If she didn't make herself clear that she won't ever make a flower crown, what made Cyzarine think she would wear one? Cyzarine was a little on the odd side or she didn't get it. Her optimism, positive attitude towards things come out a little fake, or Vi just has a hard time taking her serious sometimes. It's probably one of the things she may like about the girl, though she wonders how the girl can be that way all the time. While Vi's mind was bothered with worries and being perfect all the time, Cyzarine comes across unphased by the world around her. She made it seem so effortless to breathe, Vi won't admit it thought she might be a little jealous of Cyzarine. She may or may not know why, but she felt it. That jealousy may have spike upon hearing that Cyzarine wrote for the Hogwarts Monthly. So, she writes, great. "I didn't read it, yes I was," Vi confirm with a nod, then slouch forward a second before she sat upright. She didn't want poor back posture, she didn't want to grow a hunch back. "I would say the Yuleball because it's elegant and you get to dress up nice," Vi tells her Cyzarine. "I bet you like both," Vi predicted before the girl answer. Cyzarine seems to like everything. "How do you like writing for the Hogwarts Monthly, is it worth wasting your time there?"

Cyzarine grinned excitedly when Violet said she would love to wear one, Cyzarine didn’t think she’d make one like the one she wore, that wouldn’t suit Violet in the slightest. She definitely didn’t sense Violet’s tone that she probably really didn’t want one, but instead was thinking about it as she spoke of the monthly, frowning a little about the fact that Violet hadn’t read the monthly itself, but maybe she had just been too busy to. That happened. Of course it did. She was a little surprised when Violet said that she like the Yuleball more than Halloween, she hadn’t really expected that from Violet but she smiled excited that her friend had surprised her. At the statement, ”Oh no, I love Valentines Day, you know with the flowers and declarations of love. Its just such a lovely event. It has so much to offer us, and people are still dressed nice,” Cyzarine said with a little giggle. She nodded her head happily, ”I love it, writing is just so much fun you know? I’m only an intern this year, but if my articles are in it, I could become a writing next year,” Cyzarine told her excitedly, ”Were you interested in joining the team?” Cyzarine asked, unable to stop herself from gushing about the paper, it had been something she’d wanted to do since she’d first joined the school but had held off joining until she was a little older. Like this year. ”It would be great to have you on the team if you were interested,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back