OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had been sure he'd seen Andy in the history of magic class. he had definitely taken a moment of surprise at seeing her and been very confused about it. But it was her. She was back...why hadn't she reached out....what had happened at the singing school....that had been her dream so surely she would've stayed there. He sent her a note asking to meet up, and also sent one to Chloe telling her about the fact that Andy was back. He'd told Chloe in his note that he was hoping to see Andy today and that he was at the courtyard. Ajax was pretty busy it was nearing the end of the semester, he had Accio things but he would take the time out to figure out if Andy was back and for how long. He was just so surprised. He had his skateboard with him at the courtyard but he didn't bother riding it, he just sat on a bench and waited for Andy to hopefully appear.

The morning Andrea realized that she l missed old school the most and her father was right that singing could always continue. had to understand, however, why at some point the right moment would come when she would dare to return to Hogwarts she had forgotten her feelings for Ajaccio and life had become a little easier. Andrea herself had changed, but she was no longer such a nice and dear girl, although a little bit of goodness had remained. Andy received his message from Ajaccio and she sighed to herself. In her common room, Hufflepuff has put on a vest and a black skirt, black tights and shoes. She took a leisurely step to the meeting. Andrea had changed both in appearance and internally, but still she came here. "Hey!" She told him and hoped that her present him liked. When she gave her sister Athena.

Ajaccio had been worried that perhaps she wouldn’t turn up, maybe she had changed..maybe she didn’t want to be friends any more. He had almost lost Andy one and he had watched her leave. The latter had been different than the former. But he’d find out he was sure. He looked up and smiled at the girl, she had changed, she seemed older, it had been nearly a year since he’d last seen her, and it just seemed like she had changed….How he wouldn’t know. He smiled widely, ”ANDY!” he greeted, ”Can I give you a hug?” he asked, he was eager, happy to see his old friend again. ”What are you doing back?”

She was not sure if she wanted but she rember nice things of him and why not. "Am, sure!" Andrea told him with a little grin. "I missed so much Hogwarts and i came back when i was ready. I needed time to think but i still singing!" She told him happily voice. Andrea know she was a friend to with Chloe but she was close to Ajaccio.

Ajaccio smiled when she said that she had missed hogwarts, and that she’d come back when she was ready. It seemed odd to him, she had been so passionate about singing and had an opportunity to do it but came back. At least she was happy to be back, that was something Ajaccio could be thankful for. ”What other stuff has happened that I’ve missed?” he said. ”Can I tell you about everything that’s happened to me in the last few months?” he wasn’t sure she’d want to know about everything she’d missed but he thought it would still be good. It wasn’t like a lot had changed but enough things had happened.

The hug was nice and she don't wanted talk about it. She get so much hurt of him and get crush. She liked the past Ajaccio and she was try to tell him but he was not interesting in her. But the time was go and she was feel lot of better and her heart was not pain. "Better tell, how you go! Chloe was realy mad when i was gone?" She asked the boy and smiled him.

Ajaccio gave a little half nod, ”She was more upset that you hadn’t said anything,” he left out that she had been a little angry, but Ajaccio didn’t really want to get into. He just smiled, ”Well, news from both Chloe and I, we’re both on quidditch teams, Chloe’s a chaser, I’m an alternate chaser. We had a racing competition at the end of last semester, but she won,” he gave a little smile, ”I joined the yearbook team, so I’m an intern for this year but when the current leader graduates I’ll take their spot, and be editor of the yearbook,” he was pretty proud of himself for that. ”I went to the valentines dance to Emma van Houten, it was really good fun,” he stopped not sure what else to say. ”OH and we played a kissing game with others at the beginning of the year,”

"I understand her, but i was a reason left shcool! I will find her!" Andrea don't wanna tell him, how she was feel and she was think tell Chloe and apologize for her running away. "Congrats, for you both!" She tell him and she didn't know if she wanted still be wirh him a friens. She listened Ajaccio grate plans for what happened and for Valentin's dance she rolled her eyes a little bit. "I'm realy happy for you! Sound you like a grate year!" Andy smiled him and hoped she can looked around the Hogwarts like old times.

Ajaccio frowned slightly at her words, the reason she’d left school was for the singing school….right..he had told Chloe about that. Perhaps there was more to it. Perhaps he’d been narrow minded of him to think that. Or even to think that they might easily pick up where they had left off. He didn’t mention that he intended to go find Chloe after this. To at the very least tell her. He wasn’t sure if telling her all about how good the year was going was the right thing, but he was sharing what had happened while she was gone. ”Yeah, I mean, I missed you, but this year has been good.” he said with a little smile, ”Tell me about music school, what did you get up to? Friends, classes? Did they have dances like Hogwarts does?”

She don't belived his words and Andy smiled him. "How was shcool, with my sister Athena? She somtimes is such a pain and i hope she don't bothered you?" Andy asked about her sister Athena and she was know that her sister somtimes was a pain. "Music shcool was nice. I get classes muggle studies. Music, Math and Chimical, history leason and it was fun. I met new friends Lucas, Railey, and Zachary!" She was happy learned there and be friends with Australian. "There was shcool dances when you finished shcool. But there are like muggle and muggle music." Andy was happy talked about this shcool.

”Oh no, your sister was sweet!” he told her. He had admittedly maybe not checked in with her as much as he could’ve, but she had been nice when he’d spoken to her, there had been nothing to complain about and certainly she had never bothered him. ”Hows she getting on in Slytherin?” Ajax said with a wide expression. He nodded as she listed the classes, ”Wow muggle classes, it’s been a real long time since I did any of those,” he said, ”No language though? Language classes were always my favourite at muggle schools,” usually they were the trickiest for Ajax who was picking up the language of the place he was in and getting lessons on another language. Learning French from Spanish wasn’t easy when he’d been learning Spanish. ”What did you say to your friends about where you were going?”

"Realy? That nice!" Andy get lot of surprise when her sister Athena was nice. For Athena that definetly was not right. Athena somtimes can be such a pain for her but maybu that sisters do somtimes. "She wanted be like her dad and our dad was slytherin. Athena is more like him and strong type. " She told him with a little grin and she remember how she was her dad little lover girl. " There was English, French, Rusisian" Andy was take Russiand and english but she don't know why she needed russian. But still mayby later she will know why she was take. "I just say going back New Zealand and that it!" Andy know what she can tell about Hogwarts shcool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back