OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Wyatt had been quietly exploring the castle since he'd arrived, getting to know its corridors and its twists and turns. He'd actually started on a map of the castle, not wanting to get lost. As long as he kept his map with him, he always managed to find his way to and from where he needed to go. He'd been working on completing his maps, and was running late to breakfast. Unfortunately he was looking at his notes, and didn't notice that he was in trouble until he'd already barreled into someone else. Wyatt yelped as he hit the ground, his papers scattering. "Oops. My apologies," He offered immediately, moving to start picking up his things.

Horror Zhefarovich managed to memorize most of the corridors of the school. Took a minute to do so, since Terror was really no help. The Slytherin turned a corner and another student manage to run right into him. He blinked several times to see why someone was doing that to him, and papers scattered all over the place. Horror put a hand on his hip and let out a sigh. The other student hit the ground like he was a wall. He might have been taller than most his age because of his genes, but that didn't mean that he was a rock. He stumbled back a few steps from it, but not comically falling. "Really is your apologies." Horror did not seem to notice that underneath his shoe was one of the papers, but he didn't move either. Now he had to remember where he was going thanks to this boy.

Wyatt picked up his papers, all pieces of the map he'd been building. He hesitated when he saw a page under the foot of the other boy. "Oh, please excuse me," He spoke, his voice polite. "You appear to be standing on part of my map." He looked up, giving the boy a polite smile. "May I have it back?" He questioned, waiting.

Horror raised an eyebrow even more when the boy said to excuse him, and then said that his foot was on top of the map. Horror decided to be a little cruel and bent down to pick it up. However, he did not let up on his foot so the parchment ripped clean in two. Horror smirked as he crumpled the paper and dropped it in front of the Hufflepuff. "There you go." Horror kicked the other sheet away and wondered what the other boy would do now that he had done that.

Wyatt blinked. Well, alright, that was rude. He ignored it, deciding not to engage. Instead he just gathered up the crumbled and ripped page, putting it with the rest of his papers. He didn't bother saying anything, knowing it would just encourage the boy further. He stood, all his pages in place before turning and starting to walk away.

Horror could not help but be intrigued when the Hufflepuff did not react, at all, as if perceiving that it would encourage more taunting. That was a good display of strength, and Horror would have to engage in a different way. He reached out to grab the boy by his shoulder to stop him from walking away. "Good job. Since this was a map of the school, where are you headed? I’ll assist you." Horror knew where all the important places of the castle were by now. "I was testing you to see if you were spineless. You passed."

Wyatt stopped, turning and raising a brow. "Great." He replied dryly. "I don't remember asking." He offered, but turned slightly. "If you want to come, I won't stop you." He shrugged, and started walking away again, reorganizing his pages and pulling out a new blank sheet so he could re-map the page that had been lost.

Horror wondered if this boy was not as spineless as others that he had perceived them to be. But since the boy didn't say where he was headed, Horror decided to leave it. He was bored now. "Suit yourself. If you write the map and walk at the same time, you will fall down a flight of stairs." Horror would love to see that for himself, but he headed back in the direction of which he came. Things were only interesting when people reacted a certain way after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back