Seth Burns

teacup's bff 📸 fl photographer 📸medical examiner

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
He wondered if it was the right time. He sent @Alis Owens a text message to meet him at the park close to where she worked. He did not really have anything planned for the day but he already got an idea. He looked at the time and quickly left his apartment. He wanted to be there before of her, managed to get some tulips on the way. He chose the bench with a good view so that they could spot each other quickly.

He took a seat, placing the flowers next to him. The weather was just right, not too cold, not too warm. There were not too many people out and about although there were already a couple of families already on picnics. A few children were running around with a ball and this made
Seth think about how his best friend was doing, having just had her baby.

It felt weird to Alis to have a boy on her mind. She hadn't had many crushes throughout school or at all really, and so it was odd to get butterflies in her stomach whenever she thought about Seth. It was a feeling she had never experienced before. She stared at his message before then realising how much she was smiling at it. He wanted to meet her at a nearby park, and since it wasn't really out of her way, Alis agreed. She made her way to the park, instantly spotting Seth on the bench with some tulips next to him. "Hey." she said a little shyly as she approached, and pointed at the flowers with a small smile on her face. "Are they for me?"

It did not take long for Seth to spot Alis coming his way. He smiled at the woman, admiring her simple beauty. It really went with her unique name. He stood up, "Hey, you.", he smiled, glancing at the tulips on the bench that she pointed to. "That depends. Do you like them?", he playfully asked before picking them up and showing them to her for her approval.

Seth seemed happy to see her, and Alis couldn't help the smile that formed on her face at the thought of this. It usually took a bit before she started smiling like this, but she had never felt this way towards anyone before. She pursed her lips at the man's question before responding. "They're okay, I guess." she said sarcastically, taking them from him with a slight chuckle. She really liked the colours and thought it was very thoughtful, but was far too shy to say anything like that. She also didn't like being too easy. "How's your photography going? Had any good gigs lately?"

Seth chuckled as he handed the flowers to the woman. He gestured to the seat for her to take. "Photography's going great. Mostly street photography.", he answered as he took the spot next to hers. "And you, any articles I can read?", he asked in return.

//OOC: My apologies for the reply long overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back