Not open for further replies.

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon

431165014_m.jpg

Link "Angel" Black

So this is like suppose to be my main character but lately I've been on my student characters the most. Just cause they do a lot more than my adult character and I have fallen to give on most of my characters. Well really the ones I don't want finale for one anymore but yeah. Its just to much to handle but right now Link priorities plus students. All my adult character are Idle! So What am I looking for Link? Well I dunno to be honest. He just been a death eater after struggling with the thoughts of once wanting to be good. A girl even told him he will one day [Zazuka Bones] but that dream soon turn into a nightmare which lead him to become what he was destin to be a long time ago. Reality sucks and once your brand there no coming back. So I'm posting because I can't give up on him he's my favorite character besides Maddiie in all honesty. Just because ones really sick (Something tragic may happen?) and this one just never did caught up being good. So what I want a few comrades? Maybe one or two young death eater and of course Love. Since he's been with a couple girls, maybe someone this time will fix his heart. But I don't just want anyone, I want the opposite. Meaning she good and not evil. Not Mary Poppins good just....well yeah... [Sucks cause I also want the PB to be Emily Browning]

emilysig.png

Don't know why its just I like the pairing of the two. I had someone for Link and maybe she will come back but that doesn't guarantee she will be with Link. So that's basically it, Puffs and BB students are welcoming. Anything above 16, dunno why I posted when I shouldn't care about his love life. But it be more interesting if the girl was difficult with him, nothing to easy, complications.

Ps. I also want more drama, actions and stuff for Link. To get deeper into the dark arts, which will be loads of fun considering his father an auruor(Raziel Black)

I've been planning my Gypsy carrie for a while now and if I give her a reason to be here besides the stuff I have planned for her then I can make her more well rounded. Dreama Petulengro would have ended up in New Zealand because of her family's traveling. They plan to open up what they call the midsummer festal. Dreama herself is just what her name states. She loves her life as a Gypsy and never wants to be held down by anything. She's nice and kind but she's not Zazuka marry sunshine. If you want to give them a try then I'll make her now :D

I won't mind since I rp well with you Anna ^_^ She can even be his finale if her PB Emily Browning. But I don't like to jump into anything ahead just cause I've changed my mind loads of time. But I see Link connecting well with her just by the description you've told me =) So its cool with me....♥

I've been looking at Emily's pics and she looks about right to be Dreama :D I'll have the Banner up in no time as for now here she is :D

Just a question; She will be in New Zealand? So that means home schooling right? Cool, I like that better if she were since Link hardly favor the BB students. Will you want to start an rp?

If you want to start its okay with me, I will be starting it in a little bit if I do

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back