Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
Well I have Victor and he's a total goofball <_< I was hoping things would come natural to him, but eh he still working on his image. He's a california air head, loves surfing but can't due to the fact there no beaches nearby, he thinking of visiting one, in NZ (out of the school district) but needs somebody to go with? Any takers? Besides that he needs more firends, not sure about love interest..Perhaps maybe but yeah post here :D!

I don't mind perhaps we could say they met already just to get the ball rolling up to you? A few encounters, than he ask her to go to the beach? I'm up for it and this is still open for more new friends to go to the beach, play sports, hang out, etc....=]

Sweet you to n,n! But may make the rp tomorrow, depending!

Arisa could be a friend if you want

there in the same year and in the muggle sports club together so they sorta already know each other

Seeing as {All around the wizaring world} can't be seen yet. Would each of you like to start a thread, than I can ask whoever interested in going to the beach with Victor, it could be a group thing or just hanging out :)

I can offer you Imogen Day as friend.

She's really smiley and bubbly. She likes to have a good time but is also focus on work. She always tries her best, and is loyal to the friends she makes.

Sorry about that, were would you and Victor like to meet? And if you want to post the topic you can, just link me to it. Or I could post it? Up to you =[ though I can't link at the moment.

Jas can be a friend, or a best friend. We're already RPing in the Gryffi common room, so you have an idea what shes like already, but some extra and recap info... :lol:

She is a tomboy. She loves sports, especially quidditch and soccer. She can be shy when people first meet her, but then warms up to them, once she gets to know them. She has been bullied for quite some time, so is still working on her self esteem and all. Once to get to know her really cool, and as she gains confidence, a little crazy xD

Heya. Wondered if you wanted a to be friends with a guy xD I know we've met at the beach but they could hang out a bit more if you want?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back