Anyone want some characters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Summers

OOC First Name
Baylee
I feel like I've given myself to much work by making so many characters so I've decided to give a few away...

Anna Summers
She is beautiful and sweet. She loves to dance and play her violin. She loves to learn and make(and keep) friends. ~1st Year Ravenclaw~

Zoeye Parker
Friendly but stubborn. Writes poetry and sings, which is a talent she doesn't often show. She used to go to Beauxbatons but she had an incident there so her mother transfered her to Hogwarts New Zealand. She refuses to be happy in Hogwarts, in hopes of her mom seeing her unhappiness and putting her back at Beauxbatons. ~3rd Year Hufflepuff~

Ryleigh Morris
She is a responsible young woman who takes pretty good care of her blind twin sister, Rainbow. She is good at making friends and it's easy for her to adapt to new surroundings. ~Unsorted~

Rainbow Morris
Is often rude and ungrateful for everything her sister does for her. She loves people who are like her and won't be friends with anyone else. Even though she is blind, Rainbow has EXCELLENT senses other than sight. ~Unsorted~

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back