Anyone want a chit chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Ok well I have to say I don't Aurora bond's much she spends to much time in the classroom :doh: So, anyone want to have an emotional? Maybe meaningful? Maybe problems students have? With Aurora? ^_^

Well I could sign up Hayden or Nina for this.. *strokes bread*

Hayden hangs aaround New Zealand a fair amoutn.. and likes Astronomy a bit..

Nina.. well she goes to HNZ and is a Puff/5th year.. she is a hard worker.. but lately because her heart has been broken her work hasn't been up to par (That's my excuse as to why she will get an A on her OWLs.. though I'm really too busy to do lessons) Perhaps Aurora could notice that her work is getting slopier and slopier.. amd have a little chat with her..
I dunno.. what do you think?

Sure that could work. ^_^ Thanks for replying. :hug:

No problem Lexi ^^

Could you start it in Aurora's office or something? Have it be after one of the lessons :p

Sure. I'll get to it now. ^_^

Alex could always have a chat with you. :)

He's the one that's always in late for Astronomy, mucks about and throws the paper aeroplanes about in class. :r:

Could always have a stern word with him Lexi.
Sure it'd be quite funni.

Hmm. I don't think that would fit to Aurora's personality. Aurora's very kind, and ignore people being late and whatever, so she wouldn't complain about that kind of thing, same with messing around, she doesn't mind, she's just as bad herself. So that kind of scenario of telling people off would not work with Aurora unless I changed her entirely, she is always one to let people off.

oh, ow well. Never mind. Maybe another time. ;)

Alex was let off easy this time :shifty:

Lol. Don't give me the 'dodgy' look xD

Your the only person that comes to my astronomy lessons anyway... <_<

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back