Anyone interested in anything at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Okay, so.. Vivienne is a really emotional person, so after the death of Njord, she's going to be really guilty and cut up for a bit. She feels that if she'd been paying attention to something Arisa said, then she could have easily stopped the whole thing. She's going to be sleepwalking a lot more, and having nightmares and things like that.

Since the rest of Vivienne's friends are also sort of involved in the same way, or busy with their own issues etc, I don't think she'll really be able to turn to them. So, I was thinking that maybe someone she's never met, or isn't very close to, could be someone she turns to, and can lean on for a bit. Maybe in a good way, or, maybe someone.. not so nice, could lead her down the wrong path and sort of take advantage of her at a vunerable stage in her life.

I don't know, it's just that Vivienne thinks she's at a bit of a crossroads right now, and anything could happen. So yeah, anyone interested in any form of interaction should PM me or reply here :D

I could do it? I dont really know Viv all that well and Taylor is a very stable person and is constantly wanting to help people. She could be the wall that Viv needs to lean on. She is also very good at advice :) I wouldnt mind getting to know you character better and helping her become herself again

I is PM you :D

And anyone else interested can still reply, I'll probably like more than one person. And like I said in the original post, they could have different motives ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back