Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Hey everyone, I have 3 candidates for a love life; Mark Finnigan and Kevin Finnigan aswell as Julie Finnigan, but I'm not on them as much. Therefore, I would like a final relationship, the ending resulting in marriage.

Mark Finnigan: ( 21?, around that, I forgot the age, sorry :doh: )
- pretty outgoing
- once he likes a girl, he would literally bend over backwards for her
- generally nice
- playby is Zac Efron :wub:
- he loves to go out and have a good time.

Kevin Finnigan: (17)
- he's more laid back
- reserved character
- once you get to know him, he can get outgoing, somewhat
- he's super nice, no matter who you are
- I'm going to change his playby to Jesse Mcartney :wub:
- he can sing, loves music.

Julie Finnigan: (44)
- she's outgoing like Mark
- she doesn't like going out partying, and all that jazz
- she's nice, once you get to know the real her, she tries to put up a front but it doesn't work :tut:
- she has 7 kids, but that doesn't stop this woman
- playby is Courtney Cox Arquette.

If there's anyone who want's an end result as marriage with these character post here :)

Aaah, I forgot to put that I'm going to change it! Thank-you for telling me! :)

I have Sarah who's in Drumstrang maybe? For the 17 year old, she's not major but I'm unsure of what her future lays.

Melodie could possibly end up with mark, but I'm not sure yet, Mark would have to work very hard to win Melodie's trust because her husband left her at the altar and she doesn't fully trust men yet :p

Maddiie: do you want to try it out and see?
Melodie: Hmm sounds good to me! Mark could try to :)

Yeah sure, just shout me a link. Sarah not major but she do have a few plots set up, nothing major. If it don't work out they can end up just being friends. :)

I have Aaliyah if you want someone for Kevin? She's just turned 18 this month. Durmstrang. Pretty nice if you get to know her :p ?

Hmm, sure :) , but I just need to know if she would be permanent, if that's alright with you?

Yeah sure you can start a topic :) we'll see how it goes between them :D

Yes :) She could be permanent :)

I have Ashton's dad Art who could end up with Julie. Art's 45 and has two kids although he hasn't been in contact with his oldest since he was 4. Hes a Herbologist who just had a divorce last year because his wife was a muggle, she freaked out and let the family. Hes pretty nice, but can be a bit of a snob at first :)

Hmm that sounds good! Actually sounds great to me :D , do you want to start the rp?

sure thing ^_^ any preference where?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back