Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar only knew the next person on his list because he went to the Quidditch matches every once in a while. Unfortunately, this was also one of the older students on his list. He had made his way all the way up to the seventh-floor corridor in the hope that he would be able to catch the older boy there. He smiled when it turned out that Lysander Summers was right there, already taking a rose from one of the Hufflepuff prefects. Oscar waved his bucket of roses at the older boy, indicating that he, too, had a rose for him. ''You're Lysander Summers, right?'' he asked.

Man, Lysander had barely gotten a step away from Samantha before another student was approaching with a bucket of roses. The corridor was the place to be at the moment. "The one and only." He said lightly. Merlin, he already had three roses on him since he'd left the common room earlier to go flying, and here came what he had to assume was a fourth. Unless Juniper had bribed the organisers to give him a howler. Who knew.​

Oscar chuckled at Lysanders response. ''Good to know,'' he told the older boy. ''It'd be weird if I gave your rose to someone else.'' Especially since there was probably something private on the note attached to the yellow rose. He then couldn't help to wonder if someone had ever mixed up their deliveries. ''Seems you're quite popular, expecting more?'' he asked while handing Lysander his rose.

I know it probably hasn't been easy, but you're doing great as captain.

Chloë

Lysander could only shrug his shoulders and laugh. "I don't know, sounds like the start of a meet-cute." He said. Two people getting each others roses and having to find the right person to exchange them with. There was probably already a movie about it. He looked over the note attached to his rose, a warmth blossoming in his chest. Who knew that one sentence could mean so much? After his talk with Emma about his concerns as captain, this was the kind of reassurance he needed, to know he wasn't actually a terrible captain. He looked back up at the younger boy. "I...honestly? Yeah, I am. My friends are all big givers." There was no point in lying about it. He tended to get a handful of roses every year. It was nice to know that there were so many people who cared. He tucked the rose away and thanked the boy, though he'd barely been able to move on before someone else was calling his name omg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back