another person to meet

"It's not my style." He shrugged. "I just go for all the girls unless they're unbelievably ugly." Kenny laughed. "It is really hard to flirt with someone when they don't look the part." Kenny was starting to like Mark. He didn't know many people at Durmstrang as he had spent most of his first five years keeping to himself. Now that he was coming out of his shell, he was starting to make some cool friends.

"I just can't do it at all. I stay away from them." He laughed. "A girl called Amber. She has a boyfriend in New Zealand." Kenny grinned happily.

"No." Kenny laughed. "Just makes it easier to flirt with someone when I know their boyfriend is in a different country." He shrugged simply. He had been beat up by so many different boys because they had caught him flirting with their girlfriend or sister or best friend or whatever.

Mark nodded and laughed a little at the simple answer. "Yeah i suppose that was a bit obveous. I mean me i just flirt with girls and have filngs and stuff but my best friends he is more of a boyfriend type person. Hes is always looking for someone to be with long term and i dont see the point init really i mean you will be with the same girl far days and months, i would be bord." Mark shrugged and looked back at Kenny. "Wouldnt you get bord?"

"Yeah." Kenny grinned. "You just do the same things over and over with the exact same people. If you flirt then you do different things with different people and have loads more fun. I really don't get people who want relationships. Especially when we're still at school."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back