another person to meet

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
After meeting Jay and Mark, he was tired and wanted to sit down. As Mark walked around the corridors within the walls of Durmstrang he was heading outside to sit on the cliffs and watch the sea and write a letter to his new penpal who he wasnt allowed to tell anybody about especially not Jay and his group. He sighed and then was knocked flying into the wall as someone walked into him. "Oww watch where the hell your going will you." Mark clucked his arm which was throbbing with pain.

Kenny had been looking in the other direction when he felt somone bump into him. He quickly turned round to see a kid younger than him. Mouthy g!t. He thought to himself. "Sorry. I didn't see you there." It wasn't in Kenny's nature to be mean to anyone. He had been brought being told how he should care for people. "Are you ok??"

Mark had been expecting him to carry on walking or have a go a thim for being rude towards but he haddnt expected him to act like he just did. "Yeah im fine thanks, a bit of a dead arm but nothing i carnt handle, maybe you should have been looking where you where going to..... Are you ok?" Mark had been having a bit of a bad day so wasnt as nice and laid back as usual which might give this older boy the wrong impression

"Yeah. Sorry." Kenny couldn't stop himself from apologising. He was way too kind to everyone. "I just had other things on my mind. I should have been watching really." He shrugged at the boy. "I'm fine."

Mark let go of his arm and sighed, he knew how the guy felt, he was having loads on his mind recently. It seemed that every time that he saw his dad that he would always end up arguing with him. "Yeah i know how feel, iv had loads on my mind recently aswell, in fact i was just about to go to the cliffs and write a letter to a friend about it. And dont worry about it, it was my fault aswell." He smiled halfheartedly at the boy. "Im mark."

Kenny smiled when some of the guilt of pushing this boy into a wall was taken offhis shoulders. "Nice to meet you Mark." He held out his hand. "I'm Kenny." He grinned. "What year you in??"

Mark realised that this was the kenny he had been told about. "Um im a sencond year. By the way do you know a boy called jake he is a sixth year." Mark wasnt too sure about it so he just kept it casual then asked him the same question. "What year are you in then."

"You mean Jay??" Kenny smiled. "Yeah. I'm in the same year as him and his mate Mark. Not you a different Mark." H laughed slightly. "Why?? Do you know them??"

Mark smiled and was happy that it was him and that he wasnt about to make a fool of himself by getting then wrong person. "Yeah i know him and mark, well iv met mark but i dont perticullay him. Yeah he mentioned your name... Along with a few others."

"Oh right. Cool." Kenny wasn't competely sure about the two boys. They seemed perfectly kind but there was just something about them that seemed to make Kenny anxious. "You known them long??"

Mark shook his head. "No not really we met a few days ago but iv know Jay longer that Mark." Mark had nearly forgotton about his arm untill it gave a large painful throbb. Mark tried to shake it off but not with cringing a little, that must have looked odd to Kenny. Even though Mark haddent known Kenny for very lond, he liked him. He was nice and easy to talk to. "So are you good friends with Jay or do you just know him?"

"I'm pretty good friends with them I suppose." He shrugged. "How did you meet them??" Kenny remembered how Jay hadn't hesitated to say hi to him and Markov had followed along after

Mark laughed then scratched the back of his neck then answered. "Well he actually ran into me aswell and i met Mark because he was talking to Jay." It seemed that he had met Kenny the same way that he had met Jay. "So where were you going?"

Mark shrugged. "I was walking toward the cliffs to write a letter." He smiled then looked away, he couldnt think of anything to say so he said the first thing that came into his head. "So kenny do you have girl friend?" It wasnt the best thing to say and he kind of regretted it.

"No." Kenny grinned. "I prefer to flirt with all the girls in the school than to commit myself to one." He shrugged. "Yourself??"

Mark shrugged then laughed. "Nope, i also prefer to flirt with all the girls, its so much more fun." Mark seemed to have a nack with the girls because he usually got thwm if he wanted them, he blamed his two male cousins as they were also lady guys. He smiled at him then folded his arms across his chest and sighed.

"Girls are fun to firt with but dating tem would just be a nightmare." He laughed. "You have to help them with everyting and cope with them through their time of the month. I could never do it." He grinned and leaned against the wall.

Mark laughed and nodded. "Yeah tell me about it and they always have problems and you can never do anything right. They arnt worth the trouble. Its easyier just to have a fling with them and not have all the complications and head ackes." Mark followed what Kenny did and leant agains tthe wall. "So when was the last time you were actually with a girl?"

"Never." Kenny laughed. "I flirt with girls but when it's that time of the month I avoid them and they have noticed it. Apparently, that makes me undatable." He laughed again. "What about you?? When was your last girlfriend??"

Mark laughed then shrugged. "Primary school, the earlyier years of primary school. I kissed all the fit girls in the whole school when i was there. And my best friend thinks that im not a ladies man, he dont anything i mean he carnt even talk to girls very well and he carnt ask them out for nothing." Mark laughed. "I always have to do it for him." He rolled his eye then eyed up a pretty girl that walked past. "Id gove her about a sx out of ten. What about you?"

"Force him to talk to her. Then he wont be able to say no." Kenny grinned then watched the girl walk past the same as Mark did. "Yeah. About the same." He wolf whistled her then laughed as she glared at him over her shoulder. "This is the life." He smiled.

Mark laughed then watched her walk past then shrugged." Suppose." Mark sighed then shifted his position. He liked Kenny, he seemed different from the rest of the group, he was easyier to be around and Mark diddnt have to watch what he said as much. " So is there any girl that you like a little more then. Or is that not your style."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back