Kaye
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
tumblr_njemmtnJLH1tebpzgo2_400.gif
This is Isabelle Vernier and I'd love for her to get some friends. She's very reserved and shy and isn't really one to go up to people so they'd most likely have to go up to her. She had been homeschooled at the ages of 11 and 12 until her father transferred her to Beauxbatons. She feels very alone coming to a new school and often doubts herself. When she was 9 her mother had passed away and ever since then she's been really distant towards many people. She doesn't like talking about her feelings and would much prefer to keep them to herself to sort out later. She's extremely sensitive, impatient, gets jealous easily and is very hot-headed. Despite this, she is overall a very polite and well-mannered person and was brought up to always be kind to others. One thing she loves doing is reading as she feels it takes her mind off of many things and drawing and spending time outside has always been a passion of hers. She's very good at standing up for herself so if someone was to put her down or tease her then she'd come back with a very witty response and generally does not forgive many people. Her fiery side is definitely one that you do not want to mess with and she would definitely not feel guilty if you deserved that punch in the nose. She is very selective with her friends but when you become friends with her she can be a really likeable person and loves spending time with people and being nice to them as long as they are nice to her back.

Mainly I would like her to get some friends, but enemies, flings and finals are also fine. Someone who could maybe get her out of her shell a bit more and cheer her up would be the ideal type of friend. She has no idea how to speak English so preferably French speaking people would be great. As she gets older she'll learn how to speak some English but until then she has no idea. She loves people who could challenge her so maybe someone who could be her rival would also be a good idea. As for love I'm looking for someone who would be quite faithful. I would like a fling or two that could last for quite a while and a final who would be very loving and caring to her as that what she really needs. These don't have to happen until a while but I'm just going to leave that there just in case.

So yeah, that's my new character. Feel free to want to RP with my other characters too if you like ^_^

I have this girl Dove Williams,

She's a bit of an elitist, but she'd the nice sort of person, she's going through a crisis of identity which means she can occasionally but a little negative towards others, but she's the sort of warm person who would be friends with Isabelle, she's very self orientated, she works hard to get herself ready for the day, she'll wear perfectly fitting clothes, her make up and hair will have taken hours to perfect. Dove's a fourth year, but she'd easily be friends with Isabelle.

Sounds good! Them being in different years shouldn't be a problem at all :D Would you like to start something or shall I?

If you could start something that would be great!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back