OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
James was getting through his roses but he was finding some of the students harder to find than others. He didn't know Amber personally but he knew of her through people who knew people. It was through that chain he knew to look in the library. James was a relative stranger to the library as he preferred to do his studying in the common room so it took him a little while to navigate the library. He spotted a girl he thought was Amber based on what he had been told and made his way to her. "Amber Wilson?"

Determined to make most of the hours of the day she had freed by not delivering roses this year, Amber was carefully reading her Transfiguration book, as she wanted to be as prepared as possible for the next lesson. She was so focused on the text that she didn't notice the boy until he actually said her name. With a slight jolt of surprise, she looked up from the book. "Um, yes." She said quickly, giving him a smile. She recognized him as one of the prefects for Gryffindor, though she had never spoken to him. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Sorry to disturb your studying," James said though he would never understand peoples negative reactions to a break from books. "I have a rose for you," He said placing the rose and note on the table in front of her.
Amber,
Another rose for another year of our friendship! Thank you for always being a friendly face and keeping me company.
Flavio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back